I have her nudes

I have her nudes

Post them?

Pics or didn't happen

slimm

So? Post em or shut up

You do know there is a way for people to see who was last on their profile? all i have to do is go over to her profile and do some shit and you will come right up.... btw im telling on you

Did you just come here to announce that or are you going to post something?

Do it show this cuck that's what he gets for not showing us the nudes and including her name like a ducking retard

OP here. I just came to announce.

what how

in the coding dumb fuck

What do you want, a medal?

do it!

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN
Someone ratt this cuck out

teach me pls

so when you have fb dot com then after the forward slash you have a code unique to only you.. i always see whos been on my profile eg fbcom/100009100748913

im not gonna show you code number because it will reveal my friends and such but heres how, you see under that last activetimes codes will come up there copy the numbers until the dash ( - ) the number after the dash and the dash will say something broken when you search

i am deleting this in 1 minute

>im not gonna show you code number because it will reveal my friends and such but heres how, you see under that last activetimes codes will come up there copy the numbers until the dash ( - ) the number after the dash and the dash will say something broken when you search

the codes come underneath where i screencapped

post them

This is why we cant have nice things fucking stupid cunt.

you guys are like babies, watch this