I need some advice Sup Forums:

I need some advice Sup Forums:

Me and this guy at my University have been exchanging sexual favors for the a while now, however we are both straight and we are not in love or anything like that.

Everything was great at first and it felt amazing to get all the tension out for a while, but now he's acting strange and different. A few weeks ago he's met some bitch in one of his classes and he's been pretty much ignoring me all he could. We've probably only fucked twice in the last month and that's.

To make matters worse, he was suppose to go home for spring break but he hasn't text or called me. Then I check his snapchat and see he's been hanging out with that fucking cunt. I messaged him about why he's been ignoring me he blocked me.

Should I tell the girl about our friendship? Like I said we are not in love or anything, we are both straight but its not fair of him to just abandon me at the drop of a hat just because some whore comes along. I have needs too, and we took care of them for each other, I can't get a girlfriend myself right now so what am I supposed to do?

I'm thinking about finding her facebook and sending her photos of us fucking so she understand who was here first, and so he understands he can't just throw away our friendship like that.

Nobody cares faggot

You're a fag. Don't go ruining someone's life because your faggot ass couldn't get your own gf. Kys

name of the girl in video pls

>sauce

you dumb cunt

>Me and this other guy are fucking each other

Lets see.
>No tits
>No timestamp
>Therefore, we conclude that OP is not a chick

Furthermore:
>Since we conclude that OP is not a girl:
>"me and this guy"
>"sexual favors"
>OP is a massive faggot

>not gay
>exchanging sexual favors with a dude

Pick one.

If you really care about your friend don't ruin it and be a cockblocker, nobody likes cockblockers

youre gay bro

If you don't have any useful advice just fuck off. This is tearing me apart on the inside, I can't take it all at once.

b8

If you can take a sick, you can take a joke. But seriously burn in hell faggot

Stretch you're asshole out wider with a butt plug. You'll be able to take it all a once then. Fag

Fuck off. He's at worse bi, and he engaged in some shit. Rspect him enough to let him go. fuck is wrong with you.l fuck. is wrong with you. Fuck. let it go, fuck, is wrong with you fuck, fuck ing let it go fuck..fuck. he's getting pussy now. Don't know why he just didn't fap to fag shit and trap shit and hc shit and animal shit like a normal person until he could get some prime pussy instead of attaching his life to some fucking weird fuck like an actual living breathing fuckign faggot. fuck is wrong you, go look for some one else or go pos chasing or whatever it is you people do. fuck is wrong with you.

Old thread is old. This was a thread about a month ago (if that was the original)

>I have needs too, and we took care of them for each other
>not in a relationship
Choose one dammit

Almost sounds like a rom com where two people "exchange sexual favours" but then one starts a legit relationship and the other gets jealous, except this is with two faggots.

OP is major closet fag.

You expect him to pay attention to you because you sucked his dick as "friends"? You're just plain retarded like the rest of the faggot trash on here. He doesn't have to pay attention to you at all lmao, but if you want to ruin this new thing he's got going, no one is stopping you but yourself.

you mad bro?

abella anderson

newfag

Checked

your bait is weak bro.

Next time how about you don't admit how much of a massive cock-sucker you are to a board full of jackasses.
Jesus Christ, are you that fucking stupid? Next time go to AskReddit you dumb faggot.
No one gives half a shit about your pwecious wittle feewings here.

Stupid cunt. Kill yourself.

i'm not fucking mad. but what the fuck is wrong with some people. claim to be straight yet, i'm gonna tell his girlfriend that we used to fuck around. Fuck is wrong with the op. let this be a lesson guys, if you wanna play fag, fap to fag shit, have a cum and go to bed. you'll either feel better in the morning, be remorseful in the morning, or wisen up eventually. put your cock in a fag is never a good idea. getting fucked by a fag is even worse.

Someone is butthurt...

Literally ahahah
KYS major fag

blackmail him and get yourself more cock, threaten to out him to his girl and his family and reap that sweet sweet cum!

Spoken like a true faggot.

confront the guy about it.
you seem to have genuine feeling for him.
Perhaps OP is fag?

Did a fag blackmail you?

"I'm not happy; So should I make him unhappy too?"

OP is literally a faggot.
If OP is real, he is also a fucking retarded cunt that needs to off himself

>Someone else has something I don't have but want, should I try to make them lose what they have?

I mean misery loves company, but you sound like a self-absorbed closeted/confused gay guy who fell in love with a dude who was more straight than gay.

If you care about people you don't fuck them over.

see

You're attached and he's not. Fucking get over it. You're a statistic and a stereotype. Move on.

You're being obsessive. Take a hint and move on

>we aren't in love or anything like that
>we aren't in love
>we
Correct. But YOU certainly seem like you are with him.

>however we are both straight and we are not in love or anything like that.

then stop acting like a fucking girl and move on. you're acting like a clingy bitch.

>we are both straight
you're gay
kys

sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce! sauce!

please

Hello OP, bifag here. As in I fuck guys, girl, whatever. And from someone who literally and openly takes dicks in their ass and enjoys it, stop being such a fucking faggot. Seriously. This was obviously a friends with benefits situation and you're just butthurt (pun intended) about him getting it somewhere else. Either be open with yourself about your intentions or fuck off and leave your "friend" alone. Get laid somewhere else for fucks sake. But to destroy his life over being a jealous little fag is ridiculous. I sincerely hope you get the living shit beaten out of your instigating ass.

oops, my bad. didn't know google image search would work on a webm

On iPhone, can I get that source please since u found it?

fuck

gtfo old fag

Sorry to tell you man, but you're not straight.

Stale pasta that wasn't even good to begin with. Get a fucking life and quit lying on the internet for attention.

You sound like a bitch he ain't called.

>be fag
>call yourself straight
The mentally ill, ladies and gentlemen

Get a new one