I've been working in the restaurant business for a while, and as anyone who works in this industry knows...

I've been working in the restaurant business for a while, and as anyone who works in this industry knows, occasionally employees hook up with other employees. Long story short, I met a girl who was in town working during the summer, and going to school later in August.

I had not had sex in 5 years, but what I craved most in life was intimacy. Within a month of meeting her she let me cum inside her, she ate out my asshole, told me she loved me and insisted that we might be soul mates, everything I could ever want. This girl was a fucking 10/10. Literally all the other servers, bussers, and chefs wanted a piece. For whatever reason, since I never showed remotely any interest (I figured I had no chance in hell why even waste time making conversation with her), she came after me. She only wanted open relationships, but became hesitant to tell me who else it was she was seeing... which would've been less of a problem if she believed in condoms. You see, she didn't believe condoms were real sex. She's a real spiritual type of... person. She claimed she was psychic, had visions, and on more than one occasion told me she had spoken to my dead grandmother. She was also absolutely TERRIFIED of microwaves.

Well, fast forward a few months later... I took things to a whole new level. I literally dropped everything and moved to another state to be with her. And so there I was in Chicago... No job, only a couple grand in savings and my car. I managed to get an apartment for $350 a month (rats, smelled like there was a serious gas leak, a real shit hole all in all). I had a job lined up but they told me they weren't doing well and were putting a hold on hiring for the time being. (cont.)

why didnt you greentext this you cuck

>She finds a job at a strip club serving drinks and whatnot.
>Basically, dressing like a slut and getting tipped on how well her sassy Latina attitude appeases the guests.
>Meanwhile, I'm letting her use my car to get to and from work and to drop off her "compost" heap to some fucking farm. She's a vegan. She's also a hardcore SJW. SUPER HARDCORE.
>Remember once we were on a train for her job interview at Hooters and she wants me to ask this guy to move so I can sit next to her. So I ask politely, then I apologize, and she looks at me with this devilish stare and says "never apologize to a white man for anything".
>I'm biracial myself (black american/german) so it took me off guard and I try to make her understand she's basically different sides of the same coin but she wouldn't have it.

Needless to say, I left Chicago without telling her and moved to Florida. She called me one day and told me that we should just "end it". I agreed and that was that. However, I have her nude pictures, her mother's phone number, ect. Why do I feel like ruining her so much.

you fucked up. learn from your mistake and never drop everything for a bitch. move on

her uniform. what's special to me about this picture is that i literally fucked her moments later on her roommates couch.

She is pretty amazing. Sounds crazy though.

I love how HIV can stay undetectable for like 10 years. Good luck OP.

More please?

she played you dumbass

just used you for your shit and fucked you occasionally

>Needless to say
What the fuck do you mean needless to say? This story is incomplete as hell, unless you're saying that "needless to say" you moved to Florida because she told you not to apologize to white men for anything.

Either way, fuck you, stupid ass nigger. You deserve to lose her.

It would be tough not to follow that ass man. i feel ya.

Let's see more of that ass Oppem!

She's hot and I'm sure that pussy was good, but I think you dodged a bullet. Be happy that you got to fuck her for a while and don't have to deal with her anymore.

>She's also a hardcore SJW. SUPER HARDCORE.
>>Remember once we were on a train for her job interview at Hooters
?

what kind of latina

Needless to say in the sense that needless to say I needed run as far away from her as possible. What is it with you? Really, in all honesty, what is it with you?

>Stupid ass nigger.

Come and hang me then. Fuck off.

She treated it as if she was a private investigator and whistle blower. Once again, let me remind me you she was more afraid of microwaves than using condoms.

Columbian

Gotcha man.

whats her name bro
shes a dime

Any pics of you fucking her?

>Sticking your dick in crazy

At least you got out with being a dad/accused of rape/having your wiener chopped off. Count your blessings, OP

See how yellow this girl is?
thats what happens when you drink everyday. Yo

HAHAHAHA
you completely fucked up your life because of a pussy? Damn you are pathetic

at least he didnt marry her or get her pregnant.
BUT OP.. explain again why you left her...? or how

god damn

My dad is a doctor. He is very wealthy. I sent my car down to one of his apartments and I live there currently. I fed her plan B like tic tacs.

more to the story?
kind of disappointing but i know there's more there

Any pussy shots?

You still haven't explained shit. You're acting like it's obvious why you left her, but I'm like the 5th person in this thread asking you what the fuck happened. Are you going to explain anything or are you just making this whole story up? Sageing because I'm starting to think this thread is either not legit or OP is retarded.

Dis

why did you leave her? because you think shes crazy?

>claims to be biracial

nigga you black as shit

I had no goal in Chicago. Nothing was there for me. I neglected my 5 years consecutive work experience to get my CISSP for her. She is bisexual. She wouldn't tell me who else she was fucking. She had moved twice since she had gone to Chicago, and with the first person she moved in with she made out with while she was high. I couldn't trust her. It was driving me crazy. I had little drive in life other than to fulfill my obligation as a IT drone so I went with it but then I snapped out of it.

she has eaten so many dudes assholes lol. come on

is that the same girl?

also, gotcha. makes sense.

but uhh, that doesnt look like the same girl

WAIT!!! You uprooted and moved to a new state for broad that you were never in a committed relationship with?!?!? You should probably stop talking now and just dump.

its me. people say i look like kanye or obama for some reason

OP,
This hit home in all the ways. Even down to the fucking microwave.
It's been two years since we split. I felt, I feel still, like she is a most beautiful soul mate of mine. A twin flame, even. I'll probably always love her, despite how fucking destructive she is.
The beauty is, that entire relationship was a crucible. It was one giant lesson, wrapped in a thousand little lessons. Despite how fucked up it was, I still consider it to be one of my most cherished relationships because I used those experiences to become the person I am.

You were meant to meet this person. You were meant to experience the love, and the loss. And, if you really use it, the relationship can become a most wondrous success.
I wish you luck.

Post some more nudes

I can see the resemblance to Obama

Obama, yes
Kanye, no

>seems like a bro nonetheless
>would call you my nigga

Cuber says, always learn from and trust in your graybles.

Actually I'm beginning to feel bad for this girl.

First communication:
>Hey niggeranon, all these thirsty guys here are boring. Want to hang out?
Two days later:
>Sure, you can take some pictures, but they're just for us, right?
Two days later:
>Um, let's just keep it casual, okay? I'm bisexual and don't really want a relationship right now.
Two weeks later:
>Uhhh... yeah things are starting to get weird. I think I'm gonna move to Chicago
One month later:
>What do you mean you moved to Chicago?
Two weeks later:
>I told you already, I've got a roommate. No you can't move in.
Two days later:
>No, it's over between us. I even made out with my roommate.
Two days later:
>Oh, you moved to Florida? Shame to hear it. Maybe we should just end it. [under her breath] Thank God. I hope he deleted those pics like I asked him to.

Fuck.

I never asked her to hangout. Ever. She wanted to take the pictures. She even made me delete some of them because her ass looked "not up to par".

You're full of shit.

Vegan, sjw, "spiritual" and that she wants only open relationships. Yeah, those are all huge red flags.

You don't date girls like that, even less move to another city for some fucking colombian hippie.

cuber is a faggot dus confir,

nice

Cuber says you don't have many graybles because you don't leave your parents fucking basement.

>I've been working in the restaurant business for a while, and as anyone who works in this industry knows, occasionally employees hook up with other employees
Quit it and get into fast food, seriously minimum wage 14yo's thirsty and on tap, erry night.
Oh yea

i don't care what cuber says he's a faggot

She's a roastie. We were roleplaying once and I told her about how I was craving roastbeef and she freaked out.

Wouldn't let me touch her for 2 weeks.

Yup, that sounds about right.

I respect you user. you were in love and had nothing else passionate going on in your life. I believe in you. besides, your dad has stacks. remember,
"through money all things are possible"
-book of Oosa. 9-11

THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN

ugh, 6, 7/10 at most

yeah 6/10 def

Yeah it did. Just like that.

I wish it happened like that. But it didn't. I swear to you I wish it did. But it didn't,

Another Sup Forums loser. Start the violins.

Ho look a black cuck. Never tougth of that. Prepare yourself to rise children that are not yours faggot.

>>open relationship...
>>scared of condoms...

She wasn't turned off by the roastbeef. She was stalling for time so her penicillin could clear that infection up. 2 week sounds about right.

tell her she should apologize to u for making u share these pics

Yes im lurking. Gat anny creampie btw ???

you look like kanye in that you are black

>nigger
>chicongo

more more more pklease please please im begging you

lurking

MOOOOOREEEE
these pictures are the best thing ive seen on Sup Forums in a long time
thank you op

>"never apologize to a white man for anything"

It's funny because she owes ALL of her beauty to the white race, most of her intelligence, and pretty much everything material/scientific/etc in her life.

Non-whites are parasites.

also op dont get discouraged about what these people are saying
at least you were getting 10/10 pussy and out in the world doing things
im still living with my parents fml

She has a nice body, but her fucking face if awful.

Fucking microwaves and crazy chicks. This is how I know you aren't making shit up, op

>OP is retarded.

easy there, op is a nigger, hence iq ~ 45

user did the antropology here

>she owes ALL of her beauty to the white race
explain?

There's no scientific evidence to this bullshit you're saying.

She's so fucking pretty, and her hair is awesome.

These statements are so ridiculous that isn't worth even question it.

post more bro. get revenge on this bitch

It's funny because you spend your lives around blacks thinking they're Africans, lol. No, they're not.. they're half African at best. The "blacks" you know as African-Americans are largely white. It's called "integration", dipshits.

It's why the average African-American has a higher IQ than Africans, is far more beautiful than Africans, etc.

You're so blind and dumb it's hilarious.

Just go celebrate your "soul", listen to your R&B and Hip-Hop, all the while being too stupid to realize that Africans are nothing like that.

Without white genes, they're 60 IQ gorillas.

but shes latina????

YES GOD YES

ewwwwwww what the fuck look at that nasty pussy bro fuckin ewwwwwwwww

Look at those sharp, refined features setting on top of a petite, delicate frame.

> AFRICAN, LOLLLLLAS

What do you think Latin is?

White+Black (sometimes +indigenous).

Jesus fuck man.

>What do you think Latin is?
>White+Black (sometimes +indigenous).
jesus fuck man you really are stupid
hiding your posts now :)

Fucked up his life?? user is living his life well. He is getting ass, living in different cities, having experiences both fucked up and amazing.

user has memories, photos, and stories now. You have that story about that one time you played Overwatch for 17 hours and drank "sooo much Dew, dude!"