So I want to get a dog Sup Forums. I just don't know which one to get

So I want to get a dog Sup Forums. I just don't know which one to get.

What's the best breed out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8FfNQ_E0l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

German Shep

one that weights between 50-100lbs and isn't often owned by niggers

Swedish Vallhund.

Adopt from a local dog pound. Visit them and check out the doggo available. You'll know when you meet the right dog. The dog will know, too. Breed doesn't matter...the loyalty, trust, and companionship does.

Whatever mutt you find in the shelter
They're pretty cheap

Pitbulls of course

i have cocker spaniel hehe cock
anyways cool doeg breed

corgis look neat too

golden retriever

What traits in a dog are you looking for OP?

Lhasa opso

My Australian Cattle Dog. If you can handle a hyper and intelligent breed, they are the best dogs ever. However if you're not ready to really train and put in time exercising them they are dicks.

Pit bull. Get a puppy. If you raise them right they are the most faithful companion you can ever have. They are also incredibly intelligent and fiercely protective.

Get a cat or snake.

Dogs are too much work not worth the time..

If you want a dog, take a dog made for a real man. Giant malamute.

The doggo that feels like it'll be your best friend when you meet it in the pound. Rescue doggos give the most love to their human.

Border Collie. They are the smartest dog there is. They listen well, pay attention, are focused, can sense emotions, and obey everything you say (the majority of the time). Oh, and did I say intelligence? Look up videos of Collies and you'll truly see how smart they are. I know because I've got one :)

Man everybody is saying it, but shelter dogs are where it's at.

They have so much love that got abandoned. They need someone to love them back. There's nothing wrong with bred dogs, but mutts from the pound need you more.

Pit bulls

Husky.

They never do what they're told, but they have more personality than any other dog.

Don't buy a dog from breeders, and don't fall for the pedigree meme.

Lacy

that's a pretty dog user. i like it a lot.

I want a best friend in a dog. One that listens to me and loves to play. I would like to have a smart one too

a labrador retriever from a shelter. they'll be your best friend for the rest of their life

Do not get a boxer. They are horrible. Run around like they're on crack and never sleep

I've got 2. Amazing dogs and don't get too big. Around 40 lbs.

australian shepherds are beautiful and the few I've dealt with were very well trained and super loyal.
Corgis are also great little dogs, super intelligent and very funny, though not the best for small kids

my dog passed away this december. give em hugs from me.

Bernese Mtn Dog x Golden Retriever
best doggo i've had, 10/10
although she was the runt of her litter, she weighs 130 lbs

Dogsitter here. I've been around a lot of different breeds. If you want a loyal or a family dog, get a Golden or a Lab. If you want a guardian or protector, get a German Shepherd or any shepherd or hound. An energetic dog? Any spaniel or terrier. A smart dog? Definitely the Border Collie. A spoiled whiny toy? Avoid Chihuahuas, Yorkies, and Pomeranians like the plague lol

here's what she looked like as a pup, around 8 weeks old

They look gay but I've gotta Yorkie. He'll be 15 this year. He's been awesome. I'm gonna miss him. Don't expect him to live much longer

daww my lab always grabs my socks

not a fan of cocker spaniels after my uncle had one which was a right vicious fucker

most probably would have been a lovely dog if it was owned by somebody who wasn't a retard

Yorkies are fucking fantastic little pals. They're so loyal. My moms yorkie passed away not too long ago and I'm devastated. Such a great dog. He got his eyeball bit out by a bigger dog and didn't even cry. He was our little Cyclops friend. I miss him.

Akita.
Hands down best.
Pic related.

The dumbest dog I ever met was a pure breed border collie

Don't listen to this faggot

i never knew how smart collies were until my sister got one. the way he listens intently is so cool. she trained him to get a beer out of the fridge on command and he does it almost immediately. pretty fuckin cool

it must've been malfunctioning because collies are smarter than most people

Her name was jade
She was dumb as a rock
She actually ate rocks
Don't get one

yeah, that's what happens when you don't give a border collie the proper exercise, they get bored and try to be not bored, if you think your collie is dumb, you're probably the one incapable of taking care of it

nah man my neighbor has one and I try to hang out with Missy as much as I can. shes the coolest dog I've met and understands everything

What part of
>>the dumbest dog I ever met
Implies my ownership you fucking retard

Also she was well cared for, trained, and walked regularly. Like the other dogs in that house, but I'm sure you still think it's my fault dumb dumb.

Shelter/rescue dogs are so fucking expensive, and tend to be old as fuck and about to die..

Anyways, I have a Bullmastiff, it's over a 100 pounds, is mean as fuck to everybody but me and kids, and kills any animal that comes near it (squirrels, cats, etc.).

But I wanted a pet a few years back, got him from a shelter and payed out the ass for it, but he's been a "loyal" dog for sure..

get a mixed breed from the SPCA

A cat is a woman's best mate

Border Collie

NONO
O
N
O

>>no

I know that they are said to be the smartest, but I've NEVER seen it in application. Kinda like how Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, I'm sure these people still believe that too.

well I'm speaking from experience my dude.

dont get a dog, you can barely take care of yourself.
how do i know this?
the fact that you are on Sup Forums is evidence enough.

This might not change your view, but here is one trained pretty well. Seems pretty damn smart to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8FfNQ_E0l0

Ditto.
I can't say that all were the dumbest.
But none of them were the smartest.
By farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr