Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/27/homeowners-son-shoots-kills-three-would-be-burglars.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because I can literally deflect bullets with my katana

Because it's shitty for home defense you fucking autist

Because I have a KSG with Hexolit32

Because peashooters like that are for fags.

this.

what licenses or cash is required to get an ar 15 in florida?

Because I'm in Canada

why would you use an ar-15 for home defense? wouldn't you want a handgun with hollow point rounds or something?

>robber breaks into your house
>dont worry ive got a gun
>fire your ar-15 a few times
>one bullet goes through the dry wall and kills your wife
>nice job you defended your family

I do have one

>licenses

Fucking kek

Because I'm not a scared little faggot.

Because im in Australia and,
1. Police
2. Military

Because Kalashnikov based firearms exist.

Nigger....you just posted the same thread 2 hours ago

Pretty sad that even /k/ doesn't want you...did you fail to rape the goat during the last nuggetfest?

Because I have a 7+1 12 guage

No...a 12ga with #4 buck would be ideal.

>inb4 atf....

Leave my fucking doggo alone bitches!

because I have this

I don't live in a shitty neighborhood

Sure you do you limp wristing faggot

Lmao! Win!

The recoil on the gun bruised my shoulder and the explosive shots gave me ptsd

Handguns suck at stopping people. Handguns are for carry, not home defense where you can have many more effective options.

>protip: you can put hollowpoints in rifles too

because no one is coming into your house to kill you wearing body armor unless they are a cop in which case you aren't going to win that fight anyway. 9mm hollow points to the chest will take down any scared white person murder fantasy villain you can muster and you'll actually be able to maneuver the weapon indoors under duress. basically if you are using an ar-15 for self defense you have a tiny dick.

I actually do. I prefer pistols because, honestly, I can't shoot for shit with a rifle or shotgun. Pretty good with a pistol though.

I actually own 3
pic related

>protrip: you can put hollowpoints in rifles too
>not knowing what a carbine is

Kys faggot

KSGs are fun toys, but the pump seems to jam too easily for serious use (at least the ones I've tried). I prefer my 870.

>desert tech

Is that really your safe? Hella jealous.

Have noveske m4 and ddm4 v11 pro, best ARs out there

that cabinet is like the end-of-dungeon loot

Sure thing chief...if you say so
>is it Easter/Spring break already?

c'mon thats uncalled for i dont know much about guns

i dont own one but i want to in the future, maybe someone can help me out? I want a CCW handgun, preferably extremely small but still good enough to defend myself. whats the best thing? maybe a snubnose revolver?

Go to a gun store.

Small usually means more recoil

But I do, also mosberg 500 persauder 2op

I don't have a family.

Anyway, it's not practical for self/family/home defense. That's what fucking handguns are for.

>it's not practical for self/family/home defense

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/27/homeowners-son-shoots-kills-three-would-be-burglars.html

Is it bad I that I was in the thread 2 hours ago?
Ex-burglar user here.

because 12ga.. fucking noob.

Cause I am not a dumbass a 5.56 round will penetrate a lot and it could be dangerous for anyone else in the house

They weren't fucking burglars....

I got 20 bucks says that if the cops check the drains in that house they'll find pills and mysterious white powder residue, or they'll find someone in that house owed someone else a shitload of money. Probably both.

That stock looks uncomfortable as fuck