You guys use FLAC files?

Other urls found in this thread:

audiocheck.net/blindtests_frequency.php?frq=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I use them as toilet tissue

Yes

lol

Savage

I use flac at home on my laptop and Spotify when I'm out.

I download music in flac and convert it to mp3 V0

does flac take more space than mp3, if so i wouldnt bother unless you have like limited set of very good shit

Not for everything

This right here

first post second best post

I download music in flac then convert it to 80 kbps since I can barely tell the difference

I save my music in FLAC on a cloud drive but I convert it to Opus for actual usage

I stream all my FLACs from Tidal

Only when I can't find remastered albums in 320 kbps MP3 quality.

This. It's like ripping the CDs to mp3. V0 is the best mp3 setting, not the inefficient 320 CBR.

Here's what you dumb fucks are doing when you listen to FLAC: you're pretending that you can hear frequencies above 20 kHz. Go ahead and do this for me

audiocheck.net/blindtests_frequency.php?frq=20

Now, how easy was it to hear a sound above 17 or so kHz? (the answer is barely if you even could at all)

320 CBR has a top frequency of 20 kHz. V0 has a top frequency of 19.5 kHz. Actually, neither of them have a limit if you encode music with LAME 3.99 or above.

So, in summary, you're a fake pretentious faggot for thinking you can detect any difference by using FLAC. If you're using it for archival purposes, congrats, you aren't retarded!

I've spent so much time listening to FLAC I've actually trained my ears to hear above 20 kHz.

>trained my ears to hear above 20 kHz

shitpost of the year my friend

Patrician

>audiocheck.net/blindtests_frequency.php?frq=20
good fun, i literally heard nothing at 17k, then at 16k it just popped in, really obvious.

Was expecting a more of a gradual thing than that.

Same happened to me, I thought maybe my hearing was shot. Glad I wasn't the only one