Drug test in two days

>drug test in two days
>smoked weed a little longer than a month ago
>if I lie that I haven't smoked weed I can get fined up to $1000
Should I be worried? I drink tons of water and have moderate exercise. I haven't smoked for months after that one day I did smoke.

what's your height and weight?

Nope

5'9ish 147lbs I've never been overweight before

if it's just a piss test, you should be fine.

You're fine as long as it's a piss test and not a hair test

You'd probably be fine if you'd smoked a week ago. You're good dude, trust me

you're probably fine. if you're really worried, head over to rite aid or any pharmacy, buy a home drug testing kit for marijuana. costs about $20 but worth knowing if you'll pass the drug test.

if its a piss test you'll do fine , if its a hair test and haven't gotten a hair cut since then you might be fucked. it stays in your hair

Depends on your fat. Whats your BMI? your height and weight?

It's for the USA military. From what I heard its just a piss test but damn I'm just shitting my pants.

buy yourself a detox drink before the test to be entirely sure youre going to piss clean. its worth the 20 - 30 dollars.

I just went down this road. Smoked concentrates for two weeks straight, and then I found out I had a drug test in one month. I drank half a gallon of water every day, worked out (cardio for fat burning). At your bodyweight, you should be fine - but something I did (and I passed) was I got a 64oz gatorade, mixed it with one of those certo packets of pectin, 2 tablespoons of creatine (so your urine has the right gravity and doesn't show up as diluted). After I drank that (4 hours before the test), I then trank another 64oz of water. One hour before the test, I took two vitamin B12 pills to make my piss yellow. At this point I was peeing once every 10-20 minutes. Essentially you want to be pissing water - the creatine is to pass the gravity test, the vitamin B is to make it yellow. Godspeed OP

it will be a piss test. the military has so many recruits they wouldn't put up for a hair test, its too expensinve

you should be fine if its been a month, but one thing you can do is drink a crazy amount of water in the day before your test. like, as much as you can possibly drink. (eat salty food too so you dont get sick). if your piss is too diluted the test can come back "inconclusive", and then they reschedule you for another test. this can add like a week on to the process.

Seconded on this.

More than likely, you'll be just fine. I wouldn't waste money on the Detox drink unless I really had to -- there's a very specific window they have to function the way you want, and if there's any type of delay in the test taking process you'll be flipping shit and might give yourself away.

Better to just know and play it cool.

If your piss comes up too clear they may ask you for another sample at a later date or fail you
So don't over do the water

The more fat you have on your body, the more worried you should be. The chemical they test for is stored in your fat, so if you dont have much of any, you are going to be fine. If you have a good amount, you should be worried.

It's been over a month
You should be okay

If it will help you, you might also want to buy a take-home drug test from the pharmacy. They're like 10 bucks. Even if the line is really faint, it's a negative and you'll pass.

OP here thanks bros

I'll drink a fair amount of water tomorrow and get a drug test at a pharmacy

It's not that easy. Make sure the military won't make you retest if your results come back as negative dilute.

Retesting is fine since I'm in no rush although yeah that might raise suspicion

But it IS that easy.

He didn't say he'd overload on water. And a retest = more time. This is fine.

You don't want to sperg the fuck out and demand they tell you if they will retest if he drinks too much water. Have you ever even lied to your parents, bro?

Generally speaking, and especially in the military, those policies will be outlined in documentation that OP already has access to. He doesn't need to talk to anyone. And what's the harm in double checking when it's his job on the line?

you should be fine, but to be sure find a guy who never smoked before and have him suck the remaining traces of weed out your dickhole. just to be safe

I just don't even understand the point in stressing about a retest. They retest, cool, drink less water. Take another home kit test.

I don't think they'd ever spell out drug testing policies anywhere. I've never seen anything like that. It's always handled on a "you don't need to know why we do anything" basis, and I would say that especially the military would operate as such.

Grab a test at the dollar store. Dont use yoru first piss of the day, its the dirtiest. Kepp chuggin that water and antioxidant drinks. You will pass

your fine as long as your not a lard ass.

dude your fine, went through the same thing, their gonna try to get you spill it but trust me shut the fuck up.

try to smoke weed just before test so u can be calmed for it

i dont give a fuck about anything you just said. i just want sauce and GOD DAMIT I WANT IT NOW!

Get a home pregnancy test because your a pregnant fag if your in the military and doing drugs. I personally hope you fail and get booted out!

I just went through this. Had a urine test after not smoking for like 3 weeks. Easy pass if you're drinking plenty of water.

Degenerates like you shouldn't join the army, but whatever. Recruiters are hard up for numbers. If you fail, they will bitch at you and make you take it again later.
If you're already in and sweating a test, then you deserve to get a dishonorable discharge, fuckwit.

NSA trick, they can narrow down who you are just based on this and ip address

Seconded, one of the rare times I don't know the sauce.

>smokes weed once
>is a degenerate
go back to Sup Forums lmao

Do you know anyone male/female that doesn't smoke? If so, have them pee in pic related bottle. Wear two pairs of underwear when going in to do the drug test nut up the bottle, helps keeping the urine warm. It has to be a 90° to 100° but most of the drug tests have a thermometer on the side of the cup. Breathe on that motherfucker until you hit at least 93°. You are welcome faggot now enjoy the traveling

Better study hard

fuh real doe, what is dat sauceeeeee

THC metabolites tend to accumulate in fat. If you were a fat fuck, you can still test positive after 30+ days simply by going on a diet a week before the test.

If you are that worried, drink water and go to a sauna and sit there for awhile. Cousin did that before bootcamp and it worked.

Drink only juice, no other food, go on a juice clense, it should help a lot

>juice clense

Should he try crystal therapy too you fucking hippy?

please... somebody... provide me with... s-sauce...

You'll live. Also don't be a retard and smoke next week or two. They do the first test the go for a follow up "random" to make sure you arent being a fucking stoner.

My dude, im 6'3 270lb and i passed a piss test 14 days after smoking. and i also had not smoke months before. Drinking water is still good for your body tho

>smoked weed "a little over a month ago"

dude if it was an isolated toking session you have not to worry like 3 wks ago, spaz.

Cannaboids can stay in your system up to 30 days. You should be fine if it was over a month ago but like previous posters said ... grab a detox drink and you will be good.

Get a cleanse kit. Keep drinking.