News flash: guns save lives! You cannot argue this

News flash: guns save lives! You cannot argue this.

ktul.com/news/local/wagoner-co-sheriffs-office-investigating-triple-homicide-in-broken-arrow-area

>guns save lives
>3 dead teenagers

5/10 made me reply

well, save the lives of people who matter.

They saved the only lives that matter. 3 dindus don't count.

Taking out the trash, nothing lost

Hivemind

Why is that so satisfying to read?

Have any more of their families crying and shit?

3 dead dumbasses who broke the law and aren't causing problems anymore

American gun culture is toxic. The rest of the world knows it, too bad Amerifats have yet to figure it out also.

the people who were killed, were white devils like you. :3

This needs to be reported on. I want to hear about how they were turning their lives around and getting ready to attend community college.

Not so sure about that. The getaway driver who survived was a spic girl.

Who cares they were in someone elses abode

Thank heavens nobody with a gun has ever made a mistake and killed drunken relatives who forgot their keys or lost people whose cars have broken down.
For that matter, how great is it that no innocent person has ever been gassed or burned in the chair by a faulty verdict?
Let the mayhem continue i guess, you seem to trust in the good judgement of people around you and you'll never get your face shredded for no reason by some fear crazed dipshit.

They were space scientists and shit

kys leftshit

Shush now, conquered person.

don't break into houses and you won't get shot
if you're getting in to a relatives house announce yourself duh

>and you'll never get your face shredded for no reason by some fear crazed dipshit.
>Imblying this chance doesn't exist outside of the US

i hate how this needs to be stressed.

how can people say 'they only came into your house with lethal weapons, were younger and stronger than you, and outnumbered you, why did you have to shoot them? why didn't you call the cops? also cops are terrible because they shoot kids'

real special kind of retarded

I trust good people with guns more than bad guys. Always playing the extremes, huh?

liberals are just incapable of using logic and only think with feelings

>conquered person

Hmm, really? I live in a country with
>free healthcare
>great education
>extremely low crime and homicides
>great welfare systems
>consistently ranked in the top 5 most liveable countries

Sure mate. Feeling real conquered right about now.

snow nigger detected
vittu perkele

how many small business come out of there? and no working in health, education, or the welfare system doesn't count.

working in Comrade's breadline doesn't sound like much of a life. but i'm glad you're making the most of it

>implying it doesn't happen more when people have guns
>astronomically more
the stats tell a fascinating story: having guns and getting accidentally shot by them are magically related somehow. If only we could work out the connection.

You'll be sorry when your economy inevitably collapses and people with guns take over.

and tons of refugees raping your women and trying to instate sharia law. I wouldn't be caught dead in Europe without a gun right now.

probably the poor education, to be honest fam. cause it sounds to me like the public shouldn't be trusted with anything

Stay salty Amerifats. And don't even bother bringing up that fake 'MOSLEMS TAKING OVER THE EU' narrative, because that's just it, its fake. When Americas crime statistics are even half as low as the average European country we'll talk.

underrated

Can you own guns? No?

The stats tell a contradictory story which only really shows a correlation between poverty and crime.

kek

>3 dead trespassers
they werent alive before, certainly arent alive now.

>we'll talk
about what? how you literally always take the worst parts about america and say 'haha america sucks look how good (some place is)' when presented with the exact same argument

you're so blind to the fact that you're the same baboon as the ones throwing turds around here.

your lack of clarity on the matter is nothing short of pathetic.

Ban em alll except mine

>white
they cared enough to point fingers at black people tho. funny how that works...

>that's just it, it's fake

What country you from?

Best part: dumb bitch who drove them there is getting charged with 3 counts of murder 1 + all the other stuff directly related

Sure with licenses, vigeroud background checks and a valid reason to own one. That's fine with me.

Understandably if incorrectly but it literally doesn't matter what religion, race or culture they are, they got killed in a B&E and won't find much sympathy from joe public.

So, no then. Good luck finding a "valid reason" in your pussified oppresorship.

>germanfag detected

He doesn't.

I was thinking Ausfag, def talks like a gen y Ausfag

Real porker of a hambeast too. The kind with no self esteem that will do anything for a guy who gives them any attention.

>Remove the 3 most niggerfuxated cities and American crime is on-par with most Europeon nations

It's negroes killing other negroes, nothing of value lost.

Don't forget mexicans killing mexicans and conflict between the two.

I actually have several family members with guns. They acquired them pretty easy. But nice try, seppo.

>Underrated post

Def Australian millennial

>Lives in a country that bans art, books, movies, games, and music if the moral majority finds it in anyway shape or form objectionable
>Lives in a country that jails people if the words they say offend someone
You are conquered, you live in a country that stands in the way of creativity and free expression.

Neither of those things happen, but whatever cunt. Keep living in your delusional 'Fake News' world.

you don't know about them because you have no freedom

Says the seppo cunt who's country just got cucked by Russia.

If you are in Germany, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand that legitimately happens, sorry for the wake-up call. Also if your country is Australia your welfare system is dogshit, and your politicians are trying to make your medical system dogshit.

Dude, don't kid yourself. Australia is literally a country of cucks. Anything they deem "offensive", including art, is banned. How cuck can it get, really? It's right next to Iran. The sad thing is, Iran can be explained with religion.

Nah if he was in NZ he would be broguns, def Ausfag

Its nothing to be concerned about anyway, no doubt it was 3 lowlife niggers called Leroy, Winston and Hoodman looking to rob some cunt of their worldly possessions to go buy some rocks of crack or 3 scruffy little Mexicans called Gonzales, Hernandez and Fernandez and I mean proper dirty lowlife motherfuckers and also the whore cunt who was driving the half fucked up car who most likely goes by the name of Speedy. Anyway the fuckers are dead so throw the cunts in a fucking hole do a little cross sign if you want and slap that crack whore bitch and cart the cunt back off to spickland.

Ausfag here, government does weird shit to your internet connection the second you start showing signs of being affiliated with any (*alt-right*) source/people/things.

ISP refuse to investiage and tell me to change ISP calling every month or so, for NO reasons.

We have become police state, i beg anyone here that ever gets into power to come over and save us one day.

as for me, if trump gets the 2nd term im moving to USA! Guns and nignogs are scary, but not as scary as an Iran/Indonesia pandering nation with massive wealth and resources to keep the public at bay

Three dead criminals, unlike whatever shitland you're from here in America we have the right to defend ourselves with the use of deadly force.

>welfare is dogshit
>Over the fucking top welfare payments of 2k bi-weekly if you have depression.
>im on that payment

KEK life is easy, its just shit.

"Work for the dole" allows employers to pay pensioners below minimum wage for exploitative labour. Not only is this wrong from a moral standpoint, this actually reduces the number of available low end jobs actually causing more welfare dependence and more taxpayer waste.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's really unfortunate that Australia wound up like this.

Someone recently told me about the Fallout Med-X story and it really made me realize how bad it had gotten

??? you dont have to work for the dole if you have even just depression, idk what you know but the "dole" shit over here is pretty much optional, only if you are completely retarded or young enough to not milk the cow will you get stuck with that.

This is basically an AR15 advertisement. Good shit.

I agree guns for self defense/home defense is good a person shouldn't have a fucking AR-15, shit shit seems too much.

You lucky cunt, what's the rate for autism, 'cause I'm getting the paperwork together for that since job-seekers' pays a little under $300 bi-weekly

It was an example of how the system is shit.

3 dead nignogs would say it's juuuuuust right

:( i know Sup Forums is full of heartless morons, but sometimes its nice to hear someone else cares, even if its on Sup Forums.

Alot of the public dont seem to know what the government is doing/their agenda , infact the US elections were covered 100X than ours. I still dont have ANY IDEA about Goldman sachs manager & prime minister Malcolm turncoat.

Rape has skyrocketed , murders happen on the streets of Melbourne by only refugees *10 separate incidents in past month all refugee* and are not reported *mother lives there and tells me everything*

I wish there was a way to make a change, but without millions and no way of making those millions, my voice along with 99% of our countries voice will be silenced over the shreeking of the mass muslim invasion , demanding that we change or we die.

If things get bad, like where my wife is threatened then i will think about other kinds of actions, but at the moment life is to valuable to throw away like that... WISH IT WAS NOT

Just because it looks scary is not a reason to ban it.

all guns shoot bullets with deadly force, so why stop at the AR-15?

Massive, my dad is slightly on the spectrum.

My sister is completely autistic.

We were the first nation to implement certain non-voluntary vaccines for babies, and since then it has gone from one in 1500 to one in 35.

I wish there was a way to have these concerns voiced without being shut down by shills...

Idk man, a good pistol or shotty would have done the job too.

Because of the kill potential of it I think. Seems like a weapon of war, instead of something to defend yourself.

>He thinks AR-15 is one kind of rifle

Get fucked you reactionary moron. Do a little research before running your mouth.

>seems like

You mean looks like.

You are the definition of a sheep. Most AR-15's are exactly the same as any hunting rifle with a friendly wood finish. So how exactly is it a weapon of war?

Amazing

The amount of "MUH GUNS" Going on in this thread is fucking hilarious.

Maybe if you Americans weren't so fucking fat and weak you wouldn't need a weapon made for fucking war to defend yourself against a 120 pound 16 year old delinquent trying to break into you house. Use your fists or a bat you pussies.

>Prove me wrong

/thread

let's see you talk shit when the US army stops defending your ass. Not even american and i know the EU would be fucked trying to fund for defense when it was always american doing the leg work for you eurocucks

Dont agree but lulz.

They have guns. U gonna punch a bullet

It's no more or less deadly than any other rifle or firearm (minus taking calibers into consideration)

You see military personnel using the M4 and an AR-15 looks like that so because of that normal citizens shouldn't be allowed to have it?

Why don't you use your fists pussy? Bats are a force multiplier, you wouldn't want an unfair advantage, would you?

Eu murder rate 5x US XDDDDD ,m8

why out yourself in physical harm when you could easily kill them in defense. 1 they wont go to jail and waste tax payer money. and 2 no one else will have to deal with that trash again. win win.

Being called a pussy by a european.

Fucking lol.

>Use your fists or a bat you pussies.

kek my grandma is in her late 80s and can shoot better than me. shes also about 100 lbs.

>Granny just use a bat or your fists against those 3 armed teenagers

or my neighbor in a wheelchair that CCs

>just use a bat or your fists against those 3 armed teenagers

or maybe a small woman alone at night? What do you mean you want a gun to defend yourself? Its only a few gang members attempting a gang rape!

>just use a bat or your fists against those 3 armed teenagers

>Use your fists or a bat you pussies.

When the American education system failed you so hard you don't even have basic comprehension skills. Go eat a big mac and recharge, then come back when you have some semblance of literacy.

Sure can't, but I can argue that they cost more lives than they save. Even your article proves it. 3 for 1.

lol I'm not European, but judging off my comment it was a fair assumption.

>exactly the same as any hunting rifle
>any hunting rifle
>ANY

good luck clearing classrooms with a remington 700

That's what im sayin.

Kek why use an R700 when you can just drive a truck into a crowd?

>If only it was a truck free zone

...but it's not exactly the same.

semi automatic rifle with 30 round magazine vs bolt action rifle with 5 rounds....