How BTFO would all the manbabies on Sup Forums be if this happened? It'd be totally FABULOUSO!

How BTFO would all the manbabies on Sup Forums be if this happened? It'd be totally FABULOUSO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yjH_zS1XVcs
youtu.be/NGjKG3fy-jE
youtu.be/N935V5OIK2E
youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY
youtu.be/fHqmFctzsBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>men put it together from trailers and don't go watch it.
>women don't put it together from trailers and don't go watch it.

I'm glad they delayed the premiere of Westworld so they can add some more rapes

Well since there wont be any "girl power" ads or using the fact that its a female lead as a reason to watch it..it would prob go over really well

motivations aside, that's actually not a bad idea

>How BTFO would all manbabies be if this happened?

>Calling other people "babies" while supporting a painfully juvenile piece of fanfiction

Sage

How to play POKEMON GO ! Best tutorial ! 1:10
youtu.be/yjH_zS1XVcs

POKEMON GO JOKES 0:37
youtu.be/NGjKG3fy-jE

WHO WANTS TO BE THE BOSS 1:52
youtu.be/N935V5OIK2E

CS GO POKEMON GTA ORIGINAL PEWDIPIE CALL OF DUTY 0:49
youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY

Product review: COCA COLA + ZERO 5:28
youtu.be/fHqmFctzsBY

>fluorescent colored wackjob makes post about capeshit and female superheroines on tumblr
>beta numale responds in full agreement including all caps with the word fabulouso

>I want thing to happen because people would be sooooooo mad xD

MGS 2 already did that ten years ago

Why do these shit stains spend all day talking about what ifs...why dont they just make something themselves instead o telling others how things should be

I love how deluded feminists are that they don't instantly switch those gender roles around and realise that they too would get upset if that were to happen to them.

>triggered manbabies
The tears are real

Why is this crusty Sup Forumscksucker fanfiction allowed here?

Do the mods not realise trolling isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums?

/poltv/ would never recover. Fund it. Make the villain a Trump stand-in and give her a brown love interest too while we're at it.

You missed out making the protag a 9 year old girl you pedo apologist paki lover.

Wait, what's wrong with having a blue aluminum water bottle?

Anyone here ever watch the movie Feast? They sort of do that. In the first 5-10 minutes, the two "hero" characters get annihilated and the rest of the movie focuses on dive bar washouts and whores.

i would actually really enjoy this because it's so rare for a movie to surprise me any more. i don't give a shit about gender politics, but the main character dying early in a film is my jam

except it sounds like fightclub 2.0. misleading the customer via trailers is a surefire way to lose sales

a lot of things in this picture dont mix at all. it would be funnier if they did and it was true but as it stands thats a shit picture and youre a retard for saving it

>i want someone to take a risk with an extremely poor movie premise that I envision in my masturbatory fantasies without me having to do any work or take any risks myself

Metal Gear Solid 2: The Movie

If these tards want female lead movies why did ghost busters flop so hard

Women couldn't afford to go see it due to the wage gap.

As a woman I tried to take myself and 20 plus-sized friends to go and enjoy GHOSTBUSTERS (2016) but within the first five minutes of advertisements, we were catcalled to death.

Godzilla did this, except we got a young attractive normal male instead of superheroine. And everyone was still pissed off.

It doesn't work because it's a dumb idea that is very hard to pull off

It's not really an original idea or something, pretty sure everyone has thought of something like that just with a different twist. At least I personally have heard many people suggest something like that/thought about it myself in the past.
For them, the twist being about their one sided war, makes the it even better, so whatever is anyone taste I guess.
The thing is, which everyone who comes up with this idea fails to realize the 30 mins of their excitement, is how bad the marketing should be to disorient people so much and the fact the truth would come out in the first screenings, so it would end up to rely too much on being good for it to keep attracting viewers, besides the just curious ones.
Think about it like the could have done something like that in The other guys

Imagine if you just wrote a good female hero and didn't rely on gender-bending and misleads. Imagine if SJW feminasties cared more about these female characters than BTFO manbabies.

So let me get this straight
They call others "manbabies" while wanting to see some shitty superhero movie? wew lad

OMG I'D BE SO PISSED WOMEN SHOULD KNOW THEIR PLACE IN THE KITCHEN AND IN MY PANTS

Not quite the same. Nobody was upset about Bryan Cranston dying in Godzilla, because nobody was there for him. This is like if they'd killed off Godzilla in the first ten minutes and went "oops, guess you're watching a movie about an ordinary lizard now."

Oh you

Kojima is a maestro.

It would leak months before the release. It always does.
Sup Forums would shitpost to death about it for months before it's out.
The movie would get high RT scores and positive reviews and then it would flop.

>2018
>me and my bros phil, deke, and steve go to check out latest capekino
>10 minutes in the guy DIES and his love interest takes over
>phil immediately starts crying
>deke full on didn't know men could die, he goes completely catatonic trying to process this
>I'm stunned into complete silence
>Steve is rocking back and forth whispering "this can't be happening"
>two rows ahead, a man screams "JESUS CHRIST NO" and shoots himself in the head before anyone can stop him.

>blacksuicide
SO EDGY
>black suicide
MUCH RACIST