Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong...

Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly bet that there is no God.

Math has conclusively proven that God exists, so why do you foolishly choose disbelief?

Because my life fuckin sucks. Why should give God any credit for this giant pile of bullshit.

faggot confirmed

Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to suck a warm log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly not sucked a warm log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole.

Math has conclusively suck a warm log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole, so why do you foolishly choose to not suck a warm log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

i do, priase be unto Allah my friend, huehuehue

>existence disproven by a thing I created

They finally ban you from /pol faggot?

I don't disbelieve. I am firmly, irrefutably, convinced God exists. And he hates us ALL, with a depth and passion that defies our ability to define the word.

I'm living fucking proof of that. Want corroboration? AMA.

Math has not proven the existence of god. Also, good luck picking the correct god as most of them consider believing in another god just as bad as disbelief. Pascal's wager doesn't take this into account, which is why it's retarded. Christianity is fucking stupid, but if you want to believe in it, then do so, but understand that there are tons of logical reasons why the rest of us don't.

Check dem trips, and ask me anything. I'm drunk, and pissed enough at the world to answer anything you want to know honestly as I possibly can.

Oh shit. Double dubs, checking trips. I think I've damaged my liver enough to achieve wizard status!

HURR DURR IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST EVERYBODY

Which god is the right god to believe in?

>Pascal's Wager

Because the only good thing to ever come out of religion were the crusades, and thats because sand niggers got fucked.
Also kek

If only Atheists can just get Dubs

Who cares. They're all hateful, malignant, impotent, beings. The only thing they CAN do is inflict pain on people who worship them blindly. Even fucking Buddha. A fat man telling people starving to death, that they need to let go of earthly needs, while they bring offerings of food to him? Fuck him along with the rest of them. They hate each, and every one of us.

>Buddha is god
>Buddha was fat
>Buddha demands offerings

Ahah, youve been cracking me up all night m8

FOOLS! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ATHEISM! PRAISE PEPE AND KEK FOR TRIPS!!

WHY WON'T ATHEISTS JUST NOT ATHEIZE

If op dies right now they'll know for sure!

I'm praying op finds out today!

you don't know shit about buddha i guess..

user is wise

Pascals wager also forget the fact that there are many religions and that they all have an equal chance of being true.

I believe most gods are real, but I will never worship them.

BUT BUT... WHAT IF ATHEISTS DO DEFINE ATHEISM... :'(

you dont take into consideration older religions and their potential for validity, and they have just as much as Jebus and his cronies.

what if you chose the wrong god?

I remember seeing on Sup Forums... it had a giant graph of all the beliefs

It's a giant graph that had all the denominations of christianity and all the other beliefs

So if you are christian you were .0001% right

I wonder if anybody has that pie chart

lol

>if Jew's are right
>Hell: Blasphemy
The person who made this chart doesn't understand the fact that Hell is Christian. Doesn't exist in the Jewish beliefs.
Shit chart/10.

I think the christian god would still let you in if you tried to live a good life.

To beat the odds you need to worship a god that totally wont let you in unless you beleive. Then hope you get a pass from the more benevolant gods

Pascal's wager is unf
Conscious decision is the problem because there's really only 1 reason stop pretending wondering and considering and just understand that 1 day you die and your gonna meet your fucking maker

That thing about the divine word of a Holy God.
Which God? Jehovah? Zeus? Odin?

Ooh, how about Mithras. Stop me if you heard this one.
- Born of a virgin on December 25.
- Had 12 disciples. Performed miracles.
- Buried in a tomb, came back to life after three days. His resurrection was celebrated every year during his principal festival, held on what would become Easter.
- Called "The Good Shepard", "The Way, the Truth, and the Light", "The Redeemer", etc.
- His animals were the lion and the lamb.
- His sacred day was Sunday.

Sound familiar? Only his cult was around in 300BC...

Maybe you've heard the Mithras bit too often, so let's try another. Horus, the old Egyptian chap.
- Born of a virgin on December 25th.
- His birth was announced by a star in the east and was attended by three wise men.
- Had 12 disciples, performed miracles, including walking on water, which was a hell of a thing in Egypt, being desert and all.
- Crucified, buried in a tomb, and you guessed it, resurrected three days later.

And his Egyptian divine ass was around a wee bit earlier than ol' JC.

So you either believe a Jewish bint lied about fooling around and thus had a "virgin birth", and her bastard offspring found himself in the scraps of a Mithras cult before faking his death to avoid paying taxes in Rome...

Or Gods love dipping their divine dicks in on March 20th for some reason.

But wait, it gets better!

Technically true OP, at least statistically IF each possible creation story had the same weighted value as the Big Bang. It doesn't but let's humor you here.

If you whip out Occam's Razor something's gonna get cut.

IF the Big Bang is weighed against all the creation myths then it's like this:
1 / [ BB + (Ʃ Creation Myths) ]
So you have a lot to choose from.

Occam's Razor would suggest the OLDEST must be more likely to be correct as it's closer to the average sum of the Creation Date, be it 6000 years or whatever.
That would be 'The Eridu Genesis' from ancient Sumerian times. Y'know from the tablets excavated in Nippur?
Now, Narmer became the first Pharoah in 3150 BC, and his mummified ass ain't as old as the Sumerian tablets.

Not this silly jehovah guy, or that skinny jesus fellow, but good ol' Xisuthros, jizzing in the sky to make the stars, and stabbing the divine bull to death to use it's bones to make mountains and it's blood to make the oceans.

That's why they're salty you know.

As for who made the divine bull, well, you'd have to ask ol' Xisuthros about that.

You best get to converting to "African folk religion"

>Or Gods love dipping their divine dicks in on March 20th for some reason.

>til Zeus has a specific day

Who is dat child need sauce pls

And to crush your imaginary soul, the hat trick.

IF math has conclusively proven that god exists, THEN math has also proven that, according to the rules you have a 99.2% chance of going to hell.

If you believe that the bible and such are the literal word of capital 'G' god, then you got a Devil (Lucifer, Satan, the Goat of Mendes, etc.), and that is step one.

Step two is to count all the Christian faiths, the Mormons, the Jews, Islam, Pentecostalism, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.

Now according to them all, only ONE path is correct, their own, all others are false, and thus lead to hell.

Technically Atheists wouldn't go to hell proper, unless they were extra-bad, they'd go to either purgatory or limbo. Pretty dull, but otherwise not too bad.

Only by choosing a religion can you run the risk of choosing the WRONG religion.

And choosing a wrong religion is capital 'B' Bad. It's breaking not one, not two, but possibly FOUR of the Commandments.
- Worshipping a graven image
- Worshipping a false god
- Taking the name of God in vain
- And possibly ignoring the Sabbath

That's gotta land you in hell. Whereas Atheists are explicitly said to be Limbo or Purgatory bound.

His day was what we call Sunday now.
Saturday - literally Saturn's Day, is his fathers.