Man, Leon: The Professional is a lot more pedo than I thought it was going to be

Man, Leon: The Professional is a lot more pedo than I thought it was going to be.

But nothing pedo happens in it.

Yeah thats honestly the reason i dont recommend it to people, which sucks because the rest of it is really fucking good

>doesn't recommend a mainstream picture because of mild pedophilia
wow projecting much lad

if anything leon did not have ENOUGH pedophilia; not even a topless scene.

You don't think Natalie's appearance was a huge factor in her being cast specifically because they knew people would enjoy watching her? Get real.

she's just cute, there's nothing pedo with it

even as a wanker kid who couldnt stop jerking to anna nicole smith i had a huge crush on portman but it was wanting to hold her hand, cuddle and pat her head. There's zero sexual shit going on with her

Those scenes with her wearing that tank top didn't leave much to the imagination.

>projecting
IDTIMWYTIM

Pedo as in the way it makes you feel uncomfortable because kiddo Portman delivers and does become all too sexual for a kid as she had to?
Honestly, I don't know, I haven't heard much about it, but it can't only be me that thinks this might be the best child acting ever. She and Gary really shined in this one

is it really pedo if it's the girl that's initiating it

>That whole part where she suggests sex with Leon was not at all sexual

They literally fuck in the script.

If you find anything about this sexually exciting you need to see a psychologist

How long after moving in with you would it take you to lick her ass?

yeah but the movie doesnt make it sexy, everyone knows it's not only fully developed adults that get horny, it's just not made in a sexy way, it was done in a realistic manner that isn't like she's fully aware of what would go down. She isn't a temptress, just a dumb girl

name one pedo thing that happens, i dare you.

I'd probably cop feels while she's roofied at least a few times first.

Terrible dress but chokers are really erotic; it's a wonder women let kids wear them.

>tfw halloween all the little princess have tight black chokers on
hrng.

she rapes him.

It's sad that coming of age movies are now considered pedo. we are living in the most pedophobic era in the history of mankid. Thanks feminism.

>I'm the one you should be watering if you want me to grow.
What did she mean by this?

Was little Hershie the perfect loli? I think she was

they rape each other.

Paedo? Tell me, what's it like being so dumb that you don't actually know the meaning of words you use?

It doesn't happen though. Just because a cute girl has a crush on an older guy doesn't make it pedo.

>those pokies

Reminder that Luc Besson was inspired to write Leon by his own personal experience of impregnating and marrying a fifteen year old girl when he was 35.

she still is

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

lucky fella

i wonder what herschlagsz thinks of leon today? i mean she must not have understood the ramifications of how sexualized she is in that movie.

I have a feeling she doesn't have a problem with it.

Reminder that Luc Besson was inspired to write The Fifth Element by his own personal experience of Leeloo Dallas Multipass

Everyone gets raped

Well at least it made for a cool movie

That part made me uncomfortable.

I watched this film with my xool older brother who used to taunt me that I was a pedo because I liked anime.

This scene was difficult. But he liked the film as a whole, and I think he got that it's just meant to be awkward and cute (on Leon's part) not erotic. He did say the film was "too fucking french" after it ended though.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

And the woman pictured in was the big blue alien singing lady in 5th element.

And they eventually were divorced, because he started fucking...you guessed it, Milla Jo-Multipass.

>Ashkenazi Jewish
nazi jewish

sounds like the movie made you realize you're a pedo

These people are in such circumstances, their subtly romantic relationships look natural.

i think the directors cut went overboard with their relationship. its a little awkward. the theatrical is perfect imo.

Thank you

When it came out I had a huge crush on Natalie Portman but I am actually 2 years younger than her. As for movie there is notihn pedo in it.

For it to be pedo Leon would have to be pedo towards her. And in movie it's her that falls in love in him and he knows he can't give back that feeling cause it's wrong.

Really?

pedophilia is attraction towards kids, but what's the opposite of that? the strongest attraction was from a kid towards an adult. adolescephilia?

>And in movie it's her that falls in love in him and he knows he can't give back that feeling cause it's wrong.

But you can tell he wants to

"daddy issues"

It's a movie about a little girl in need who falls in love with a socially awkward but badass man. It's the ultimately pedo wish fulfillment movie.

Normalphilia, because all horny girls want to be fucked by an older man. Or gerontophilia if the man is really old.

that's not normal for an 11/12 year old. maybe for mid-late teens tho.

pokies.webm

Really made me think.

You've just forgotten what being a kid was like. In my pubescent fantasies there was no difference between my classmates and older women. It's even worse for girls because at that age older males look so much mature.

This
Bitches know what theyre doing

There is a lot of sexual tension, compare it to movies like Jurassic Park or any other movie with a prepubescent girl, and you can see how their relationship is diferent

The blond girl in Jurassic Park totally wanted Goldblum's schlong.

>Halloween
>Some girl dressed up as who knows what with a choker and bare footed
I wanted to lick the steps outside my house.

FUCK, IT STILL GETS ME GOING

No, "Lolita" is not a pedo.

Just finished watching it.
>that ending

besides the cut ending where mathilda jihads stansfield there was apparently an ending shown at the screening in california where she killed the old ginzo mob guy (tony) for ratting them out to save his ass

Matilda is also a pretty pedo movie.

moar webms

>where she killed the old ginzo mob guy (tony) for ratting them out to save his ass
That would have been fucking great.

in the original script there was a sex scene.. look it up

he should have fucked her

>hasn't seen the blatant panty-shot
Either that or you're asking for it. I didn't save it, but I'm sure someone has.

>she was actually born in the holy land

So that's why she's got such a hate boner for Pali pallies.

Watch the UK theatrical release. They deleted all the pedo bits.

Mathilda: The Professional when?

Now is the perfect time with all these movies with BADASS female characters coming out.

>Leon sequel featuring /ss/
Hollywood doesn't have the balls or the brains.

There's no point to it unless Mathilda seduces a little boy

Was he normal? He seems like a child.

It'd most definitely be awful.

i actually like that low shot from the ground of their boots

Modern Herschlag gets impregnated by a twelve year-old for assassinkino pottery when ???

>that one story about adult hershlag asking her boyfriend if her performance in leon aroused him, then being upset when he said it didn't/

He has underdeveloped social skills, at the least. He's been trained to kill and that's all he knows. When he's not doing that, he drinks milk and tends to his plants and that's totally fine with him

>people getting this nervous over something that would've been the daily norm just a few decades ago

Leon doesn't even force her to do anything, it's her who keeps making advances

me too

Leon represents innocence, there's nothing pedophilic about the movie

I feel bad for finding her lips attractive, the way they're so puffy

He's a self insert character for the lonely pedo

Reminder that Luc Besson was inspired to write Lock-Out...

Did you watch the extended cut famalam?

it was inspired by his love of the valerian comics as a kid.

What??? No way!!

If that were the case then he would just fuck her

The only feelings he develops for Mathilda are out of friendship, something he most likely had little experience in.

Ugh. Do people really get off to portman in this movie?

Jesus fucking Christ. Jean Reno must have had the biggest case of blue balls filming this movie.