How do I drop out of college, marry my 29 year old boyfriend (im 19)...

How do I drop out of college, marry my 29 year old boyfriend (im 19), move into his house and get pregnant/be his housewife without my parents wanting to disown me? I can provide more details/answer questions if needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifEA-24cF94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Provide tits + timestamp or you get nothing

make get pregnant step one

hmm, this sounds complicated
I need pics of your tits for further analysis

this

sageing until this

he gets on Sup Forums, im afraid he will see

Rules are rules.

that's a sacrifice i'm willing to make

If he gets on Sup Forums then he already knows the rules. And if he sees this thread he'll suspect it's you anyway. So you might as well.

I don't know why they would disown you, you sound like a real winner. But seriously have you tried talking to them?

>you will never find a young qt3.14 willing to be a traditional housewife
why live bros

Stop hanging around niggers

yeah, he does know that ive posted a lot of nudes on here already

i havent yet. the main issue would be me dropping out of school.

Well are they paying for your school or are they?

Is that necessary? Most schools have crèches and shit these days.

Or just hold off pregnancy until after school... from the sounds of things its not like you have plans do to a 7 year course or anything

they are. they forced me to go, iwas going into the navy after highschool but they said i would be a second class citizen without a degree and offered to pay
my plan was to go back if i ever needed to, but my bf has a very good job and is very stable with a place to live already, great health insurance for us, i would basically live my dream of being a housewife.

You're a stupid kid that knows nothing about the world.

you live with your parents
youre only 19
youre with a guy 10 years older which im sure he's just fucking you cuz youre young and possibly hot
youre in college, a place where you want to stay

just go jump off a bridge. im done wasting my time on idiots like you

>youre in college, a place where you want to stay

that all depends on what your studying.

Honestly you're better off just going to a trade school.

> show tits on Sup Forums
> finish school
> marry faggot (if said faggot still wants you after showing tits)
> have faggot babbies
> be housewife
> be happy
> find self posted in slam piggy thread at some point
> profit

Consider the following: That plan basically hangs on ~70 years of happy marriage going perfectly.
Get your degree first so you have ANY options if it doesn't work out the was Disney told you it would.

i live 4 hours away from my parents in my own apartment. they just pay for college.
my bf and i are waiting until marriage, hes very religious.
i hate college and i hate school, all ive ever wanted to do was be a housewife.

Get pregnant.

You at least better have all good housewife skills. If you're a shitty housewife, he'll drop you. THEN you're really fucked. Alone and without family, supporting a child by yourself. And if you live in America, boy are you in for the ride of your life as a single mother.

i was raised in an italian house hold, ive been a nany for regular and special needs children of all ages. hes begging me to ditch everything and be his wife

sorry for typos im drinking wine

youtube.com/watch?v=ifEA-24cF94

Its your life, your parents should understand that
do what you want

you're a disgrace. Imagine trying to explain why you're a stay at home mom with no other options to your daughter in 10 years time. Plus you're gambling that this guy wont get sick of your lazy ass at some point in the future. You don't have enough of a work ethic for finish a degree, you're going to be a terrible mother. God help that child and your husband.

have you fucked him yet?
he sounds like an immature idiot
im 30 and i wouldn't do this if i was in his shoes

This is the only correct reply. This thread should have died long ago. Fuck you Sup Forums

Lose weight.

/thread

Well it's your life, and collage really does not always set you off that far ahead.
But you're 19, do you understand how much fucking money school is? How much of a burden it is on your parents it is to give you a chance to be something?
Also this. I would of used nicer words, but I'm about your bfs age, I've dated girls your age, if you want advice from a stranger on the internet, I would say you're gonna do some stupid things that are gonna set you up for a life time of failure.

Also how long have you guys been dating? Because I don't care how good you guys are together shits not gonna be the same in five years, especially with a kid.

So then stop being a dumb bitch and have him impregnate you already.

But really though. First things first. You're a dumb bitch. Acknowledge that you're dumb. And that you probably will be dumb for the rest of your life. Not for dropping out, but because it seems you don't have real world smarts. You shouldn't even have come to Sup Forums asking what to do. Plenty of other dumb bitches ended up doing the same thing you want to do. They didn't go to anyone for advice. They just did it.

With that said, get fucked. Like right now or as soon as you can, start trying. Sex is part of life and people will have sex regardless of anything else. It just happened and you will prioritize your new role in life. College can come at a later time, even when you're 70. It'll always be there for those who wish to get back on track with life, or with any dreams they may have had in their younger days. Your parents should be able to understand. They may get mad at you, but I believe they'll support you in the end (maybe not financially) if this is the man you truly believe you want to spend the rest of your life with. People can tell when someone's feelings are genuine. If you want to be his wife because you love him unconditionally, it'll be fine. If you want to be his wife because you're a lazy bitch, good luck.

You're afraid he will see your tits? That he will know you want to be his housewife?

And people say pot smoking atheists are irresponsible...

He's very religious but he goes to Sup Forums?

>he knows I post nudes on Sup Forums
>he goes on Sup Forums
>he has seen me naked a lot
>I'm scared he'll see me on Sup Forums posting nudes

yeah, that doesn't check out does it?

Wait so is he a 30 year virgin? I get religion bla bla, do you understand how bad of an idea it is to grow your life away for some one you've never been intimate to?

not a lot anymore, and on different boards than this one.
he has never seen my nudes on here.
hes not a virgin, but he said he wants to wait till marriage for us to have SEX because he honestly believes im the one for him. you can be intimate and have sexual experiences with someone without fucking them. try harder

TIME STAMP TITS OR GTFO!

he's seen you naked, and even if he saw this - this is an entirely positive thread. this is about how much you want to be with him and what you can do to get there.

so no timestamp? is an obvious fucking sign that this is all bait.

Boom. This right here. Also, when someone stays a virgin that long by choice, then sex will be awful and guilt filled on his part. He just spent his entire life subscribing to the bullshit belief that sex is wrong, and that it will always be wrong until the big guy in the sky knows telepathically that you're married. But do you think that being married is gonna make it any different for him? That he's gonna suddenly stop feeling like what he's doing is wrong?

puttana di merda
show your fucking tits or you get no advice

see hes not a virgin, he just wants to wait for us to ahve sex.

He's on different fucking boards, bitch. So you're scared he will find you on a board he doesn't go to, even though he's seen you naked tons of times, because reasons?

I call bullshit. He does not want to have sex with you and you won't post tits because you're an ugly cow with poor self esteem.

I'm the user who posted this Now I have different suggestions for you.

Are you a virgin yourself? If you are, it may work. If you're not, it may work but you'll have to work harder in trying to make it work. See, this is where age, experience, plays a factor. People who have healthy sex lives tend to have the longest lasting relationship. If you're not a virgin, then you would already be familiar with what you enjoy and what you'll want. If you are a virgin, those 10 years are important. It's quite early for you to throw away what can be an important part of your life, discovering who you are. He's already 30 and a virgin. He's past the point of no return. A virgin at that age has lost all reason and would be willing to spend the rest of its life with its first sexual partner. You. You have more than enough time but with more time comes more opportunity for boredom and lack of satisfaction.

You are a dumb bitch. I'm sorry. I mean it. Because it's probably also your first time thinking you're in love. You're undoubtedly lazy and probably afraid to grow up. You lack confidence in yourself and a whole lot more than that, really.

It is unwise to go on without even thinking of a plan to at least alleviate any problems you may experience, especially relying solely on somebody else. Are you willing to get a job, perhaps sometime during the next ten years?

This.
Do yourself a favor OP and never come back

Hang on, this is going to hurt.
>My wife wanted nothing more than to get married, have kids asap and be a great wife/mom living in a nice house with a white picket fence. (ok, I made up the last bit)
>I met her when she was divorced, in her early 30s, she had 2 daughters, one living with her and one that had been given up for adoption at birth. She lived in a small but decent apartment and had a crappy job.
> she lacked any formal education past high school and had little work experience.
> After we married she tried to fit into my new business but stumbled a lot. I supported her efforts but she was well behind the experience curve for the positions she wanted.
> fast forward to today. Kid has grow up and moved out. She is no longer a "mom". She is often depressed that she didn't pursue a career.
> if she were to do it over, she would wait and have gotten a degree, pursued a career then had kids when she had a pedigreed resume to fall back on.

No help unless you follow the rules

Fucking newfag

Sage

women are happier as housewifes, but youre still young you might crave some other cock later. stick with educating yourself for now

Haha try harder. You are a naive, spoiled little brat that has no understanding how adult relationships work, or how hard it is to actually survive in life. I sincerely doubt your immature boyfriend is well enough off to provide for himself, you and a child. I doubt there's anyway you're going to have a happy marriage with won't fall apart with this guy that is ten years older than you that claimes you're the one. That euphoric love feeling you feel for that person will run out in a year, I promise, then it's just coexisting.

So go for it, you stupid, sheltered child, I promise you we've all had those dreams of making the life we want, they never work out, and most people don't fuck them self out of something good in a major way as you are. Have fun being a loser bitch.

53 replies and no tits yet? just save the thread if this thread, OP won't produce tits WITH a time stamp

>tits or gtfo

Stupid for not providing tits and timestamp and stupid for wanting to be a housewife for all your life.

My sister is basically that. She's 29, haven't finished university yet and never had any proper work experience. Also, she got a kid a year ago and is probably going to have a second one in a not too distant future. She'll be almost 40 when the second kid goes to school.

40 and the work experience section in her CV is empty.

To me, that sounds like wasted life.

My fuck friend is in a similar situation
>shes 23, about to turn 24 in a week
>no education, no prospects, never even finished high school
>not much work experience except for restaurants and bars, working as a bartender or bus girl
>going to school in continuing education (for dropouts basically) but she keeps skipping class
>does nothing but smoke weed all day, watch tv and eat mcdonalds

I think I might of got her pregnant last week
if I did that means she'll keep it