How the

how the

I guess she gets 1$ everytime I rub one out to her.

Diapers

She's a business owner

Pretty much this

wasn't there some controversy regarding them not being that honest recently?

tbph this would probably explain it

She gave up acting when upon realizing she was only being cast as eyecandy then went on to start a billion dollar consumer good company.

who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Some unknown wetback

Dunnolol just remember that you should pay more taxes and support welfare programs while she hides her money in trusts and lives in a walled compound with armed guards.

>falls into a successful hollywood career without any talent
>quits acting to become a millionaire entrepreneur without any business training
>jewish
what an odd (((((coincidence)))))

WHERE CAN YOU GO

How come your post is still up?

Jessica Alba

>some literal shit celebrity websites knows the net worth of a person because he/she is famous

A-Are you guys 12?

A successful one at that.

You manboys still haven't figured out these net worth sites are made up nonsense?

Go back to pol. You're too stupid to live.

Forbes/Wikipedia says she's worth $340 mil.
Alba grew up a sickly child with asma and allergies. She used this to shill her "honest" brand organic/hypoallergenic products

The people on this site are absolute morons.

It's almost like they never leave their parents' basements.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Smh. How dumb are you kids?

Please prove me wrong. Show me celebrities aren't immune to the effects of the policies they advocate.

I'm sure shes devastated.

You literally have zero idea of what her financial situation is you gullible manchild.

hmmmm

These sites aren't real.

Get it through your thick skulls.

LOAN ME, BROTHER

My god. 4chins neckbeards are legitimately retarded.

Tell that to drake bell, it would make his day.

Oh user how am i going to live with myself after discovering such a horrible secret

NO FUN ALKLLOWED

So much same fagging, you've made your point.

You kids suck. You believe in enough nonsense already.

thought that was zizek from the thumbnail

What did she mean by this?

High End prostitution maybe.

She was sticking it to this ( ) winner.

because I only craft the highest quality shitposts, user

I'll never make it in hollywood, going to have to change my lastname to sound jewish, hopefully they don't notice

it's called capitalism

Why do you keep posting either of them when they're not even D list stars?

i'd suck her soles

IT IS MADE UP NONSENSE.

Why do you manboys think you know everything about how the world works yet are completly financly illiterate?

All that money and she can't cure herpes

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

NORMIES: 0
ME: 1

you think jessica alba's company is made up?
>The company had $170 million in 2014 sales and was valued at $1.7 billion as of August 2015.

>IT IS MADE UP NONSENSE.

No it's based in reality. It's just a heavily approximated combination of their entire net worth, which includes various assets.

You're stupid if you think it's supposed to be what they have in their bank account

The boner business.

No you fucking retards.

People's personal finances aren't public.

These websites are just making up numbers.

Holy shit, are the people on this board like 13?

i guess its true what they say, they really do have all the best women

>No it's based in reality. It's just a heavily approximated combination of their entire net worth, which includes various assets.
They have no access to the information necessary to wager a anything but a wild ballpark guess.

It's literally nonsense, and you're literally an idiot.

Again, it's an approximation based off their assets. A ball-park figure

they're clearly not made up, they use public information and approximation to find a reasonable number. it's not rocket science. i guess you think fortune 500 is just throwing darts on a wall.

It's a fucking parlor game.

>wild ballpark guess.

that's what I meant by approximation desu senpai-chan

Ass worship thread?

Of course they are public. Even movie stars declare their income. Call IRS and ask them.

tits

>People's personal finances aren't public.
it literally is, unless you hide it in shady off-shore shenanigans or otherwise trick the irs.

you're the retard.

>public information
Except, outside of some athletes' salaries, and general real estate holdings.... THERE IS NO PUBLIC INFORMATION.

>Except, outside of some athletes' salaries, and general real estate holdings
and movie star salaries, which is kind of the point here you goof. also all investments are public.

THAT"S NOT PUBLIC INFORMATION YOU RAGING DIPSHIT.

>it literally is
No they lietreally aren't.

Maybe outside of heaping amounts of nonsense racism, pol could tackle basic financial literacy.

Nope. Those aren't public information, and what you think you know are basically BS press releases.

PewDiePie really has nothing to do with capitalism. He's just paid a lot of money by game publishers and google to influence kids.

Why are you so mad?

Why are you all so fucking stupid? You collectively run your your mouths about ugly nonsense all day long, while reaming woefully ignorant about basic realities of the world.

But why are you so mad? You should leave this place if you really feel that way. Turn your life around.

would be down desu but it seems like everyone else has different ideas

how the

>is paid money for providing a service
>has nothing to do with capitalism

is she pure?

i want to touch her

>he's given money by media corporations
>nothing to do with capitalism

cucked into oblivion

How can non-redheads compete with BGC?

My life is more than fine. You little creeps I doubt could say the same.

posts the guy who apparently has never filed a tax return.

AND THEY'RE STILL AT IT. Smh. This place is basically an ISIS-tier idiot factory.

why is this bothering you so much?

in my country you can actually look up anyone on a website to see how much income and fortune they have declared in taxes here. so every year newspapers post who the richest person in each county is, richest athlete, politician etc. it's only the declared stuff though. not the shady stuff hidden from governments or declared to tax heavens.

You might want to actually read before you immediately rage at it

>projecting

>i want to touch her
same

user you should seriously go see a doctor about that stick up your ass, it could get infected

TIGHT

How the

You have posted the same basic thing about 10 times now. And it's painfully obvious it's you every time.
Of course it's not the official numbers, but it's a very close estimate, they don't just make up numbers.
As for alba, you can do 10 seconds of googling and see that she has an incredibly successful company that is worth multiple billion dollars.

you are clearly not fine if you keep raging every second.

Yeah you dudes are perfectly fine with copious amounts of ugly shit, but god help you if someone tells you your meme site is nonsense.

fuck off these arent real you fucking retards stop posting them

>thinks that was a serious screenshot
kek you're a newfag too.

How the

He gets paid 1-10$ for each movie. It adds up in the end.

>but it's a very close estimate, they don't just make up numbers.
b8 or genuine moron?

how is her butt so delicious bros

When will they learn?

but she is mayan masterrace

A couple of the ingredients were found to be unnatural.

no she is a mestiza we have the best women
t.mestizo