Worst: No Friend, Idle Worship
Runner Up: Told You So
Overrated: Hard Times
Underrated: Pool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I
www74.zippyshare.com/v/Y8nFZrfM/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was really hoping the songs on the album would be better than the singles they put out.

>Worst: No Friend, Idle Worship
Your taste is shit.

Best: Idle Worship
Runner-Up: Pool
Worst: Tell Me How

No idea what's overrated and underrated yet. Not many people have been talking about this.

>Best: 26
you can't be serious

Best: Idle Worship
Good: Hard Times, Fake Happy, Caught in the Middle
Worst: No Friend

Overall, alright but kind of disappointing, not as good as previous album.

Can we discuss how apparently polarising No Friend is?
Personally I think it's the best on the album but a couple of you have already listed it as the worst. I've listened to it a few times now and it's pretty much flawless.

>Overall, alright but kind of disappointing, not as good as previous album.
I didn't like their previous album, and this one isn't doing much for me either. I get that they're older and I shouldn't be expecting anything remotely pop punk from them to sound the same, but it's off-putting. I foolishly assumed bringing back Zac Farro would be a step towards more driven shit, but this was just dull.

Really weird that they can do a song like that, and this on their last album.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I

I also loved Future, was probs second only to Part 2 on the self titled. Paramore does instrumentals way too well to be recognised only for Hayley.

do the intro vocals on rose colored boy annoy anybody else?

Best album of 2017 tb h
Best songs: 26, forgiveness
Runner ups: fake happy, rose coloredboy
Worst: told you so(I didn't see why they had to make this a single)
Overrated: told you so, hard times

You mean that thing that she's shouting?
Nah I fucking love it

Her vocals are so whiny and annoying on Idle Worship and the lyrics aren't anything special.

I just made my list after a first listen. I have given No Friend a few more listens since and it's actually really growing on me. Very raw and I really like the atmosphere and emotion behind it. My initial distaste was just knee jerk reaction since it's so different from the other tracks, however in this case I think different is definitely good.

ya I think dull is pretty characteristic of the project. I thought it was very lacking in energy, which I found surprising after the release of Hard Times, however I think it does have some great tracks and should not be discounted wholly, although idk I am a big fan of their previous work so maybe I'm just tricking myself into liking it.

LOW KEY
NO PRESSURE
JUST HANG WITH ME AND MY WEATHER

Yep I think that's the issue with no friend. It's just so different from the rest of the album, kinda fits as an outro to idle worship tho

This might be their best work yet o boi

>ya I think dull is pretty characteristic of the project. I thought it was very lacking in energy, which I found surprising after the release of Hard Times, however I think it does have some great tracks and should not be discounted wholly, although idk I am a big fan of their previous work so maybe I'm just tricking myself into liking it.
I wouldn't say every song is dull, just the album as a whole. There's some tracks that I'm really digging, I love the feel on Caught in the Middle and Fake Happy, I'd put Grudges under those two, but most of everything else is just bland

Am I the only one here that thinks it isn't bland wtf

A few songs do sound the same and lack some kind of energy but I'm with you, it's a pretty fucking good album overall

Forgiveness sounds like a HAIM bonus track

I forgot to add Pool to this list. Overall, prefer the second half of the album to the first

drop us a link eh

Worst: Hard Times
Best: Everything else

it's my 2nd favorite from them, honestly.

Told You So is really good. I'm gonna wait until the album releases to listen to the rest.

LISTEN TO ACTUAL NEW WAVE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>problem user?

nice ugly rat face

Best : none
Worst : the whole album

delete this
and this
especially this

and leave before anyone gets hurt

how many cum stained hayley posters do you own normie user?

LOWKEY
NOPRESSURE

TFW no rose colored boi

Can somebody send me a link to this album? It's not available in my country yet.

www74.zippyshare.com/v/Y8nFZrfM/file.html

This is where i got it from

Meh. Maybe it'll grow on me. No Friend is interesting though.