Be me

>be me
>have friend from Kazakhstan
Anyone want to hear how life is like over there? I've got some stories

i can guess, shitty

Shitty is putting it lightly

Yes, I have long wondered about this place. Tell me what life is like there?

I wanna know!

its not just a shithole, its a muslim shithole, a muslim shithole far away from any kind of modern Civilisation, so getting away from there is hardly possible.

Hurry it up. You promised stories. we want stories.

>its a muslim shithole

They don't give a fuck about Islam, thanks to the USSR and loads Russians who lives there and who built all the cities in Kazakhstan.

Is there a thriving yak trade? Or any trade, of any kind?

>be me
>American living in Israel
>doing some pull ups at the exercise machines at school
>the Kazakhi kid comes up and starts doing pull ups too
>Let's call him Danny
>anyway, Danny rolls up his sleeves and starts doing pull ups
>I notice a bunch of scars on his wrist
>"dude, what's the deal with those scars?"
>Danny doesn't speak much Hebrew or English, mostly Russian
>"Oh, these? Well, back in Kazakhstan there were lots of (mumbled phrase) kids and I wanted to be like them
>"I don't understand, what did you say?
>"There were lots of homo kids in my school in Kazakhstan and I wanted to be like them"
>confused.jpg
>"You wanted to be gay, so you cut yourself?"
>"No, no, I don't know the word.... Hemo, maybe.. there were lots of hemo kids"
>I finally understand what he's trying to say
>"You wanted to be emo, so you cut yourself?"
>"Yes!! Yes, emo! I wanted to be emo so I cut myself"
>He's saying this like it's no big deal, like people just cut themselves for no reason all the time
>The fucking kid actually cut himself so he could be emo
That's just one out of many stories I have.

Just posted one now, enjoy

I think youre talking about americans

that's barely a story

Keep it up, OP

I've got more, if you like

I'll decline.

(Not op)I remember the year borat came out, 2007 or 2008, this kid moved to my town from Kazakhstan. Naturally we asked where he came from, and when he told us we were more than a little skeptical l, we flat out refused to believe him. He had never seen Borat or even heard of it, which didn't help his case. He had to convince us he was telling the truth. For a few weeks we didn't even believe him although eventually we gave up trying to figure out where he was really from. Funny ass Russian graffiti artist. Kids cool af.

yak milk
mmm

Does him make sex with number two prostitute in all Kazakhstan?

i am not from kazahstan, i am from another muslim shithole, but way closer to civilisation, so there are some normal people here, like me
yeah we had also communism here. Now they re teaching Islam bullsiht in schools, beared man have their own communitis in the mountains (not the fun kind) and people react to terrorism with sentences like "the Cia did it" or "they have done things far worse to us"
i got tired of debating with those subhumans already.

The funny part was getting him to watch Borat. Holy shit. I know you had to be there but it was fuckin hilarious because he had to explain how Kazakhstan was nothing like the movie, and that it was only a comedy not a documentary. We gave him such a hard time.

>Me and Danny talking
>Danny tells me that every day after school in Kazakhstan, kids would gather in front of the school and beat each other up"
>seems like some sort of Kazakhi fight club
>"Bullshit, I don't believe you"
>"Yeah, I had to transfer schools because of it"
>Danny pulls up his shirt to reveal a huge long scar running down his stomach
>"Everyone at school has to carry a knife, or they will get stabbed or beaten up. I forgot to take my knife one day and, well, I got stabbed"
>This kid is fucking unbelievable

It's only good if you ferment it.

Whooa
Sucks ass

WOOOWWWWWWWWWW
where is this kid from

Kazakhstan

Here's another one, if anyone is still around:
>Me, my brother, and the Kazakhi kid, Danny
>Eating at a cheap cafe in Tel Aviv called Cofix, where every item costs around $1.50
>Notice that Danny is shoveling food into his mouth like a fucking stoner with the munchies
>"Haha, you must be hungry man!" I tell him
>"The food here is so good!" he replies
>The food is literally the same quality as airplane food
>"It's not that good.." I say
>"Well it sure is better than what I ate in Kazakhstan"
>ask him what he ate in Kazakhstan
>"My mom gave me $3 per day to buy food for myself. I ate porridge for breakfast and dinner and an loaf of bread for lunch."
>mfw he actually ate an entire loaf of bread and nothing else for lunch every day
Pic unrelated