myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is my guy
I feel like he is a true voice of reason

Fuck you all I like Bill Burr

bill burr is a real nigga

NO MORE SWEATY BALLS

BA DOO DO DO

I can't stand the guy, really don't get his jokes. Can you guys recommend me some good stand up special? I'm familiar with classics like B. Hicks, Carlin, CK Louis (that I find mediocre today), J, Jefferies, Chappelle

Zip..

I like Dylan moran

but maybe I'm just a Moran

Bill hindol is pretty good

You'll get eventually get tired of "I'm gonna inform you what's wrong with the world" routines by Bill Hicks and George Carlin

Stanhope is based

>ya dig?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNnkDjMVJqE

youtube.com/watch?v=1hXpobkojPI

youtube.com/watch?v=xvMoF4lAwmw

youtube.com/watch?v=2OaF33rZUyI

youtube.com/watch?v=2NAMTnpS1fI

If you don't like these, you're not a fan, and I won't push burr on you

Recruitah

Bill is a cool guy but damn is he stupid and uninformed about damn near everything. Funny comic I'm seeing him next month for the third time.

He's become a bit of a meme since his death but Patrice o'Neal really did some great standup.

He mostly rehashes the same subjects gone over hundreds of times but is such a great storyteller it all feels fresh.

yep, like 5 years ago but I'm still fond of them in some way, not that I can stand watching them because I know everything by heart already
Thanks!
Ok, let me check it. I usually turn off his specials after few minutes, really annoys me

Stanhope and Burr are probably the best comedians around right now that do "I'm gonna tell you what's wrong with the world" material. The reason Hicks and Carlin's stuff gets tiring after a while is because at certain points in their acts they stop trying to make it funny and just get preachy. Stanhope and Burr make their points while still being funny about it.

Doug Stanhope's Beer Hall Putsch is good. The story he tells about helping his mom kill herself is one of my all time favorite bits.
Also Patrice O'Neal, Greg Giraldo, Dylan Moran, Dave Attell, Marc Maron.

>Bill yelling at Philly in front of a windows media player visualizer
Fucking legendary

I like Bill Burr and I like his attitude, but I just think he's dead wrong about some things. Of course, like most great comedians, he's totally fucking opinionated, which is fine, and he doesn't pretend to be an authority on anything and he just tells it like he sees it, but sometimes I wish he would just shut the fuck up. I can definitely see myself getting in a pointless argument with this dude that would last hours and he'd never budge an inch.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdDwk5qGL8c

>orlando woolridge
>james worthy
jesus fucking christ

i love his podcast cause he does this often where he'll just start to rant about something nia watched or did