>Anderson
0 FA cups
>Gerrard
2 FA cups

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalha_dos_Aflitos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gerrard has more fa cups so he's better la

anderson also won a golden boy award. did gerrard win one?

Gerrard was a much better player than Anderson ended up being.
He still slipped and is ultimately an embarrassment, but better than Anderson.

Anderson didn't bottle any chances to win a pl

For one game. If both players were at their absolute peaks, playing in the form of their lives, where everything they try comes off?

Anderson, easily.

But if you're talking about a 15 year career, then obviously Gerrard.

>For one game. If both players were at their absolute peaks, playing in the form of their lives, where everything they try comes off Anderson, easily.

*tips*

Well it's important to clarify what you mean by "best player"

Lots of people rate Pirlo despite the fact he's a distinctly average footballer who just happened to play a consistent 7/10 for 20 years in a poor league.

If you want a solid 7/10, great.
But some people prefer players who can put in a 10/10 shift every so often and aren't too bothered about the occasional 5/10s

what a delusional faggot

>pirlo was shit meme
>totti was shit
>gerrard was shit

fuck off cancer

Pirlo is much better than faggots you rate like Busquets. Not everyone can pass it side ways to Messi.

Busquets is shit.
Totti is above average.
Pirlo is average

(You)

Anderson did not slip

It genuinely amuses me when people say things like "Yeah, Gerrard was a cunt, but he was a good player"

No mate, being a cunt counts as negative points which detracts from your overall score of being a 'good player'

Being a team player is important.
Being unselfish is important.
Having the right mentality is important.
Not being a criminal scumbag who barely escaped jail is important.

These things are as important, if not more important than things like dribbling ability, shooting accuracy etc. etc.

It's why Suarez will never, ever, ever be in the top 3 strikers in the world. Let alone the top 1.

but he is

Yeah. Which is why he was never world class or close to being so.

I've always felt that Gerard is amongst the most overrated midfielders of the last 20 years, nothing he did was spectacular, a couple of blooters here and there, "leadership" and loyalty don't make you a legend. In my mind he is like a poor man's Schweinsteiger.

Say what you will but Anderson literally had the potential to be better than Gerrard

judging people by there personalities for a skill ranking is stupid, ur stupid.

I agree with being a team player, but who gives a fuck if the guy is a cunt? They are not mutually exclusive. Gerrard was nothing but the team captain, lad. But he is a coont.

>rppney

found his level

It's not a skill ranking though you fucking retard.

It's a player ranking. i.e. how good you are as a player.

Because being selfish disrupts and worsens the team effort. Thus making him a worse player and a weaker link.

Anderson didn't slip

Anderson, because he is a national hero

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalha_dos_Aflitos

>pirlo was shit meme
>totti was shit
>gerrard was shit
>Busquets is shit.
>Totti is above average.
>Pirlo is average

Listening inbred monkeys talking about football
ISHYGDDT

>Gerrard's peak was dragging an average team from 3-0 down against one of the greatest sides in club football history for the greatest comeback in champions league history OR scoring from 40 yards in injury time in a cup final to set up penalties
>Anderson's peak was being a bit part player in a very strong manu team
Jej

Is this a serious post? Anderson is a shit tier player, could play at some mmediocre bundesliga team as well.

if anderson had played for barca he would have won the ballon d'or atleast once

the fact that most of the posts itt seem to be serious and sincere really disturbs me

honestly, how dense and dumb is the average Sup Forumsartan?

Just wait until based Anderson saves International from relegation and gets negotiated to barcelona next season.

He was not even the MotM, come on. No one remembers gerrard's match, only Xabi Alonso's and Dudek's.

I'm a diehard Liverpool fan myself and Stevie is my hero but I have to admit Anderson is better

>slippy G

>Anderson
0 WC
>Gerrard
0 WC
>GroBkreutz
1 WC

>muh titles

>comparing titles in a team sport