What is this?

What is this?

Earth, iirc

I've seen this before and asked friends about it. They pretty much all said the same thing. It's the planet earth.

millenium falcon or moon crater.

A hole in the clouds

Extraterrestrials base

its the fucking blue eyes white dragon you motherfuckers

a cartoon elephant waring a cape

Bump for interest

its CGI cartoon from the jewish/masonic scam that is NASA

>reminder everything from NASA is a lie

actually above the north pole, the ozone layer depletes naturally over time. Global warming is just speeding up the process.

Interesting. Why do u suppose they lie about earth, is it flat? Why are they making CGI?

Most photos of the earth are not actually photographs but composite images of multiple photos taken over slightly different times. Artifacts like that will happen. I'm just a paid NASA shill though so you shouldn't listen to me. Gonna go buy me a new car with this post.

The inner Earth -- Agartha.

The Resistance Movement is here.

You're gonna see some trippy shit in the skies to come real soon.

Satellite photos, where they get multiple photos as the satellite orbits and they are automatically pasted together. Since it takes time for the satellite to orbit, you get repeats of cloud formations in predictable patterns.

>Gonna go buy me a new car with this post.
This post just got me a vacation home in Israel

>You're gonna see some trippy shit in the skies to come real soon.

I remember reading in a book (as in: published on paper) that the world will see catastrophic changes by the year 1998.

This impressed me greatly. On the other hand: I was 13 when I read this book.

Are you 13 m8?

Over 1000 satellites and they all suck dick at taking pictures. Lol. Suck a dick shill boy.

Over a 1000 satellites and they all suck at taking pictures. You can suck a dick with that other faggot shill.

Nah I don't suck dicks, but I do get mad dick sucks with my insane shill money. Come over to the dark side, it's pretty cozy here.

Youve literally never gotten your dick sucked.

I mean, I'm totally down for sucking dicks. As long as they are circumcised.

NASA keeps bitches in the stables for us shills. Just walk down the hall and grab a bitch whenever we want. It's the tits.

/thread

You have tits.

John get the fuck out dude im shilling here for tonight
go to that godforsaken reddit or something

also could you give me back my pipe? team lead took my backup after finding a dimebag

Rember when they lied about the radio single 30 years ago. And announced having kept the information. As soon as China opens the biggest radio dish in the planet.
Hahaha... Americanssss

SOON.

IT COMES.

BEYOND WORDS.

BEYOND LIES.

ADDDOOONNNAAAIII.

>when they lied about the radio single 30 years ago. And announced having kept the information. As soon as China opens the biggest radio dish in the planet

?? Term to look up to investigate this, please?

Tropical tempest.