Anyone remember the kid who was leaving nasty steam profile comments so I found out where he went to highschool and...

Anyone remember the kid who was leaving nasty steam profile comments so I found out where he went to highschool and emailed his school counselor with screenshots of his comments? Well I just heard back from a staff member at his school so I'm sure he got what he deserved

Here's the comment

And the school's response

Administrator uses commas like a retard. It's like reading William Shatner

You're such a fag

kek bet he's mad as hell

Fucking kill yourself. How fucking lame are you that you actually got involved in this guys real life just cos or some words he used over the Internet? Shit in your hands and clap ya cunt

Yeah this. So much this.

Fucking dumbass little shit. This is what happens when kids are not afraid of their parents and have everything handed to them. They create conflict because it is human nature.

Kek

this.

I disagree. Fuck that kid. If OP didn't go that far he would have kept up his retarded attitude and continued to treat people poorly. Hopefully this will show him that there are real world consequences for his actions.

This

fuck off underage faggot

Do you even know why you exist? go cry somewhere else fucking raging homosexual

This

This.

this

This.

This

this

this

someone's butthurt

This

Not this.
But
This

this

what have I done

Faggot sjw right here.

I hope his parents gave him a sound spanking.

You see, this is Sup Forums, be a disrespectful autistic man-child and you will fit in perfectly with all of us, if not, there are places for you.

im going to email the school and say i got death threads from a kid that goes to that school, op whats his details

agreed

You sound salty. Honestly, if nothing else, it's funny as fuck.

>>/plebbit/
get out now.

this

OP is a faggot

lol stop crying like a bitch u nerd. get a life

OP is a faggot

Found Benson

This
Good of OP to teach the cunt a valuable lesson in life.