Reddit is a good website. /r/animalcollective is cool

reddit is a good website. /r/animalcollective is cool.

>reddit: the website
nty

I mean, this place is basically /r/indieheads so I can understand why you'd feel that way.

OP is a nigger

/r/indieheads is okay, but /r/music is unbearable

is this your arm OP? you sure are cool alright. cool and funny.

>/r/indieheads is okay
Can we discuss what FJM or Sufjan shat today, guys?

but on here i can shitpost, that's the only key difference

That's just because of how reddit and /r/music in particular is set up. It's a popularity contest thanks to the karma system so people are afraid to link anything that won't net them as many of those imaginary internet points as possible.

Memes aside, only small niche subreddits are actually decent, anything with a large user base is pure cancer and actually "reddit"

if it's obligatory then it should be shared, no matter how many people were about to do it

/r/electronicmusic might be just as shit as /r/music
/r/radiohead is also up there

the karma system works

It's cancer

>thinly veiled anco dislike thread

Yes, Sup Forums is better in every way, but indieheads is not as bad as any other music forum

>/r/radiohead is also up there

you could blame radiohead fans for this one

no, it's quality control

/r/music is just people sharing songs like Bohemian Rhapsody with a comment like "a classic to start the day in a good mood"

it's what you should expect, right? idk what the complaints are really based on

KILL

/r/music are just normies harmlessly reminiscing the hits from their youth, but /r/indieheads bills itself as the place to discuss indie and more obscure music. They just seem to talk about the same 5 or so fucking bands though.

Even this shithole has its surprises from time to time.

so some 12 year old likes gorillaz is good XDDD comments and dislikes all the new ep didnt live up to the hype comments.
thats your quality. fucking garbage

YOU'RE ARE

YOU'RE

The imageboard format sucks dick, but you guys somehow have better taste.

are you sure you're not just to smart for reddit?

SEL'VE

i like archaic things though so it's mostly Sup Forums for me

>somehow
having autism paid off this time

I often forget that we're all NEETs and that's why we're all able to listen to ten hours of music a day.

that's why we're not using reddit, i was ok before i found Sup Forums come to think of it

>10 hours
look at this normie lol

Wow reddit really is fantastic

>i was ok before i found Sup Forums come to think of it
we all were.

KILL

YOU'RE'LL'VE

>i was ok before i found Sup Forums come to think of it
i was never ok

SELFES

if it works it works

fucking hell

Imagine if real life worked like this
>every time someone enjoys what you say, your voice gets louder
>say typical go-to phrases that people like until you're so loud that nobody else can get a word in
>you're literally dominating the discussion with inconsequential bullshit
Wow It's almost like real life discussions should only rely on people wanting to reply to discussion topics.

my fucking sides

i don't think people are trying to attention whore or become reddit famous, they genuinely enjoy sharing content

but yes, that sounds a lot like what normal people and their relationships are like

no, this is what you people see as reddit posting, empty reactions

>reaction images are not commonplace on Sup Forums
I hope you're just pretending to be retard

If you're a pasty kid that wears red wings and used to listen to black keys and Mumford and sons , sure .

This. Who remembers when we tried to make merzbow reach the front page and all the Reddit cucks kept down voting it?

Is this real? Comeon guys this has to be satire

It's real. It just found it on /r/indieheads

Jesus christ Sup Forums really has turned to shit, two different threads defending reddit garbage. Are we actually that close to summer?

>Hey guys my girlfriend knows im a huge beatles fan and she got me abbey road on vinyl! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA She's a keeper!!!!

How does anyone go on that site without killing themselves

I refuse to believe they aren't as self aware as most who browse this website

>implying same shit heads that post in reddit aren't the same shit heads that post here

>muh shitpost status

guys get over yourselves

Oh I know they do, it's pretty obvious specially when they circle jerk themselves like on all the initial Humanz threads saying it was "decent" instead of admitting it's garbage. But this is just so blatant it's not even funny

i agree

The only even remotely good music subreddit is r/TheOverload, and even that can be pretty embarrassing at times.

but for some reason the same people who go on Sup Forums and reddit are more faggy on reddit.

it's like when your hanging with your guy friends and then all of a sudden a girl comes in and your friends start to act different cause of the girl and the same people you were having a good time with clam up and turn into fruits.

i think the whole karma system does that to people

You're supposed to pretend you don't go to reddit and hate it f a m. Did you miss the memo?

How in the hell does this format suck? Reddit is literally unbearable.

they probably think they're meant to complain on here or something, kinda like you

SHUT
IT
DOWN

/r/music is just shockingly bad, /r/movies is kinda similar, so much shite taste

>everyone who says they don't like reddit is just pretending
how delusional are you?

Nicely done redditbro.

you're worse than reddit

>Are we actually that close to summer
We aren't just close. It's been summer for 3 years

r/animalcollective is probably better than here.

I'm glad fellow redditors are coming out I thought we were just a minority here :^)

Humanity was a mistake

test

>but yes, that sounds a lot like what normal people and their relationships are like

yeah, well then it would logically apply to other situations as well, as that user pointed out. it's actually 100x more applicable to reddit than to "normal people and their relationships"

it is meaningless half-comments like the one you made that reddit encourages with their karma system. there is a very simple issue with it: the people who upvote and downvote are clueless goobers. imagine if we had a voting system on Sup Forums. autists would go through threads downvoting any post that goes against their stupid feelings. and more healthy anons simply wouldn't care and they would only upvote a post every once in a while that they liked

that's of course going to encourage people to give politician-type responses where they say nothing at length. it creates 5-paragraph long posts of grey nothingness that are basically "While I disapprove of what you might say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it". they say fucking nothing and they never offer extreme or unique opinions

i would much rather read a one-sentence post that says "dance gavin dance are awful, don't even bother" than a dissertation on all of the subtle nuances throughout their discography

have some Sup Forums silver good sir! :D I would gild your post but I'm poor.

It's hard to believe I'm probably less of a newfag than half of this board just because I found Sup Forums a year before gamergate

the fuck is that abomination on the left?

t. redditor in denial
you may like the culture but the discussion is nonexistent compared to any decent music forum

dumb newfag

this verges on self-parody

someone post it

I gotchu senpai

i don't actually use the site, but i should, and smart people will agree with me to avoid them

I don't like reddit, I don't go to reddit, ffs this pisses me off

This is satire right? You can't be this delusional.

its on reddit so it must be for real

am i right or am i right Sup Forumsros?

second this, it looks like aids

your anger is irrational and self-inflicted

because you're used to Sup Forums, there's actually no good reason to dislike reddit outside of relation of your own personal experiences

fuck this is mint!

>He doesn't use appchan x
>He doesn't use clover
These make shitposting so much more convenient

and it's just a meme, people still fall for it after all these years

Not him but the overall layout and design of reddits interface is needlessly cluttered and contrived and the custom CSS on subreddits is always awful.

Try to come up with a design/layout for Sup Forums that serves the functionality of the site better than the existing one.
>pro tip: you can't

no its actually just shit to look at like said its just not very standardised and the nested commenting is bitch to read.

it was a lot harder to follow without reverse quotes, krautchan still don't use them and it's annoying to use. reddit is actually a lot less messy, it's just not what you're used to

>reddit is actually a lot less messy
Not true at all user

is so

No one cares bout reddit you dumb fucks

lol guy ritchie