If user stumbled upon a ring of criminals, how would user benefit from such knowledge? Become a paid informant...

If user stumbled upon a ring of criminals, how would user benefit from such knowledge? Become a paid informant? Inform rivals? Set them up?

Should I post OC, for serious answers?

tits or gtfo

What type of crime ring?

If they didn't kill me, I'd probably accept cash to stay silent or to give it to rivals. Im either leaving this dead or richer.

murder for hire, gun/drug trafficking, extortion, sure.

>gun/drug trafficking
either sign up with them or inform on them

>murder for hire
don't fuck with them

>extortion
this one is where you can get creative: if you have a copy of the material they're working with you can get them arrested and then transparently replace them.

i ment i would join for these.

Firstly. Dem trips.

This isn't OP
I'm OP

drug ring mostly. Some other shit.

How does one even go about informing on anyone? Like just go to cops and say I know stuff make me assurances and pay me?

drugs is moderate risk, moderate reward. don't start competition unless you know what you're doing. informing wont net you a huge amount of money. Your best chances are to join them or ignore it.

>I know of a large meth operation that's been operating near me for 5 years and am staying the fuck away from that

have you ever read a short story by Joe R Lansdale called "The Night They Missed The Horror Show"?

The light was coming from an open storage building door, and there was a fat man standing in the center of the glow like a bloated fly on a lemon wedge. Behind him was a big screen made of a sheet and there was some kind of movie playing on it. And though the light was bright and fading out the movie, Leonard, who was in the best position to see, got a look at it. What he could make out looked like a gal down on her knees sucking this fat guy's dick (the man was visible only from the belly down) arid the guy had a short, black revolver pressed to her forehead. She pulled her mouth off of him for an instant and the man came in her face, then fired the revolver. The woman's head snapped out of frame and the sheet seemed to drip blood, like dark condensation on a window pane. Then Leonard couldn't see anymore because another man had appeared in the doorway, and like the first he was fat. Both looked like huge bowling balls that had been set on top of shoes. More men appeared behind these two, but one of the fat men turned and held up his hand and the others moved out of sight. The two fat guys stepped outside and one pulled the door almost shut, except for a thin band of light that fell across the front seat of the Impala.

Fat Man Number One went over to the car and opened Farto's door and said, "You fucks and the nigger get out." It was the voice of doom. They had only thought the White Tree boys were dangerous. They realized now they had been kidding themselves. This was the real article. This guy would have eaten the hammer handle and shit a two-by-four.

tl;dr: the bad guys locked them in the trunk of their car with the dead black guy and pushed it into a lake.

Am a boy no tits

They don't pay you. You do it because it's the right thing to do and then one day... a member of the group of people you fucked over breaks into your house and makes you watch while they kill your dog and brutally rape and slit the throte of your wife.

best thing to do would be to leave it the fuck alone.
if anyone knows that you know, or even suspected that you know anything and shit hits the fan they will find you.

yeah, if you have a legitimate method of finding out about it? you can actually do that. pick somebody in the dept who would actually be investigating to make first contact so you don't have to go through layers of local police.

if you have to admit to crimes of your own to explain how you know about it? that gives them the power over you unless you approach via a lawyer. if you back out part way through there's nothing to stop them keeping an eye on you to see who you're in contact with.

Pic from the front of her?

Charge them protection money to keep quiet.

These guys are bringing cannabis and cocaine from the border and from Colorado. Do some other weird shit like illegal fireworks. I figured it all out and I know shit about a dozen people.

I hope you fucking die for asking if you should be a rat. Informants get killed snd if you don't get murdered and one day you end up in jail , it'll say on your rapsheet you're a snitch and an officer in the jail will let the inmates know the Second you piss him off and they'll tear you a new asshole.

Fucking quad threes. I saw god.

do they know about you?
if not, ratting them out is fine. if you want compensation for it, you'll have to rat them out to their competition.

How much she charge for a overnight op?

I wouldn't do it unless I stood to benifit.

Should I rob them? I got snoopy with a guys computer..

They don't know me. I don't know any of their competition.

I own her

dead people are very quiet, and cheaper than live snitches.

Not a snitch I'm not a part of their circle. That thieves guild shit doesnt mean anything to me.

It would have no way of getting back to me I don't know any of them personally.

I haven't committed any crimes and I have legit dirt on half a dozen dudes. Addresses and all sorts of stuff.

There's literally no way it can come back to me. I had access to someone's laptop for repair. Learned a lot about a group of dudes. They aren't particularly scary. Young and loud.