Is DC even trying?

Is DC even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YjGrZYRAtc
youtube.com/watch?v=j1wZ6nnEmVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enough to waste several Billions

Why does TV care so much about rotten tomatoes? I never understood forming an opinion over someone else's experience.

it's not an individuals experience, it's a critical consensus

Ahem

Yes, that's the sad part.

These same people were raised on terms like "Halo killer!" and "WoW killer!" With the internet there's no escape without intervention.

Wow 3 movies that came out 10 fucking years ago

Deliver now!!! Wtf!!!

Where is Ser Based Nolan and his cinematic masterpiece Dark Knight Trilogy?

"yes"

>10 years ago
>being this much of a retard

>DC Extended Universe

Its just the extended universe movies. So no Dark knight movies and no ang lee Hulk

>the dark world
>fresh
how

based Loki

fixed it for you

>Avengers better than Winter soldier

And you're defending this?

DC just need to up their payments to the right reviewers, thats all.

shit, I forgot about that movie

because they affect box office

>This was originally going to be the first movie of their Cinematic universe

someone fix this.

Rottentomatoes is literally owned by Warner Bros you stupid retard

>I can't into sarcasm
They need to deliver the goods now. We need to stop letting them slide because the Nolan movies were good

KEK

trying? maybe
succeeding? well..

hahaHAHAHAHAahahahahaHAHAHA

That doesn't mean every critic on the site works for Warner

>ironcuck 3
>79%
M Y

S
I
D
E
S

stay maaaaad

Don't know about other anons but in my case I find that ratings the website gives to a movie matches the rating I would give to that same movie in most cases so that's why I consider it to be a relevant source
Wtf I hate rotten tomatoes now
That also doesn't mean it's not easy as fuck for them to fix the results

>Thor
>77%

Wtf

That movie does suck, and I even like most of the marvel ones

JUST

Only ones I personally really, really liked are Ant-man, GotG and original Iron man.

Giving nearly every single one a certified fresh stamp seems kind of fishy, especially when there are really shitty parts in Avengers and all the Thor movies are forgettable as fuck.

Thor 1 & 2, Iron Man 2 &3 were shit

>Rotten Tomatoes

Contemporary geek-chic critics summarily overrate the quality of the Marvel movies and devalue the DC movies, literally because "Marvel is good" and "DC is bad" are both prevalent memes in the greater nerd culture sphere and they're all trying to prove themselves to each other.

The actual truth is that all capeshit is capeshit, and therefore equal in lack of worth.

how the hell did MoS even get a 56?

What about Winter solider? Thats the best Marvel movie by far

It was okay, felt entertained. Better than Age of Ultron by a mile.

Remember kids: Don't let hacks like the guy who made bombs like Sucker punch and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Google start up your Cinematic universe.

>Contemporary geek-chic critics

this isn't youtube faggot, RT has the important critics from basically every newspaper and news site in the country

I can't understand how they fail so hard at the box office but their animated films are usually good.

Only a handful of those critics are true experts in cinèmä though.

>inb4 top critics
Most of them are hacks too

pro tip: they're different departments

Warner Bros seems to be incompetent.

Of course, but after so many failures in Live Action they can't get the hint. It defies logic.

The same reason why people look at box offices.
To confirm their biases and opinions as being the same as the general consensus.

I'll be watching it while you sit in your basement fapping to traps marvelcucks

>DCEU is dying

Squad will make over $500 million, who gives a shit marvelcucks

>le unicode meme
if i break your fingers will you type?

So basically SS will make the same as MoS, and that's considered a success how again?

if shit kino was a thing DC would have it hands down.

DC fanboys will blame it on all sorts of thingsc but the real reason Marvel does so much better is that they know that the easiest way to make money is to make a good movie.

DC makes what they think will make the most money and then worry about quality and audience reception during reshoots. The only part of the movie they're actually concerned with is what they can edit into a trailer. They also try and fail to mimic other successful movies without understanding why they were successful.

Most big franchises are soulless, but DC movies don't even try to hide the fact. They're transparent in their being a product. Which is why you get movies like "Batman V Superman" that sound like a hit, based solely on the title, but then the actual movie does nothing to justify its own existence.

kek

all that image proves is the disgusting bias against DC

Would GOTG have recieved a 40% on RT if it had a DC logo?

>start out again
>they make it even worse

DANCE OFF BREH would've been mocked as much as MARTHA rather than the so fane clever Memelord

What makes you think GotG and SS are similar?

2deep4U

I love that Man of Steel and Hulk have identicle average scores, but the Tomatometer is so fucking different.

>every youtube video about Suicide Squad has at least one comment saying "fuck the critics I only trust Jeremy Jahns/Chris Stuckmann/Mr Sunday Movies"

Identical* fuck me

MoS has 71 more reviewers than Hulk

>Hurr, let's try to imitate some korean flicks to wow easily impress retarrds by including a knife fight even though this guy has a metal arm.

>t. i don't know how rottentomatoes works

the percentage is not a score average you retard

fixed again

it's going down lmao

Why would they build a universe off of Chris Nolan's Batman films? Not only would that be forced, but not fair to Nolan.

>This conspiracy theory again

If Marvel is automatically good why do non MCU Marvel flicks (sans the first 2 Raimi films) get bad reviews?

Please tell us who is out to get DC Comics.