Your very own Celebrity Thread

Your very own Celebrity Thread.

>the Twilight skank
what the hell is it with the attraction to that one? i see stone fucking stupid looking girls like that in the grocery store every weekend when i'm buying milk. she has one expression, it's called DUH. i used to have a picture of her called "the many faces of *whatever the hell her name is*, i laughed and laughed

Here's some expression for you. I call this one 'the hurling cat.'

Is G still here?

Her pussy is still extremely wet, and our combined work is making it wetter. Her walls are quivering on my tongue and spraying delicious juices in my mouth, as I attack her clit she starts convulsing as another climax rocks her perfect body

looks more like how she got the twilight gig. it sure as fuck wasn't her acting ablility. she does good to hit the tape and speak at the same time

Will you pay me?

Here.

Her moans of pleasure fills the room, as she cums and comes down form her second. I think we can give her another one user. I think the other user has left us, what say you and me take her on. Your choice

That's more than fine with me, since I still didn't have my fill. How should we take her, another DP? Maybe this time we'll take both her holes at once, or do you still want to double fuck one hole so we can rub our cocks together inside her?
For starters she should suck us, make us wet for her.

yeah, i can definitely tell she would be the smartest girl in the room as long as the room was empty

It's not her intelligence that interests me.

yes, more of this

We'll start in a hole each and see were that leads us. G moves over and you lay beside me. G gets between our legs and smiles at us. She stretches out her arms and reaches for our cocks at the same time. She rubs them around gently, our cocks slowly getting harder. She looks at you and leans down to your cock. G pokes her tongue out and gently licks the tip of your cock. She then takes the tip into her mouth, slowly swishing her tongue over it as she applies a small amount of suction.

Mmm Fuck user watch her take you into her mouth is so hot.

>It's not her intelligence that interests me.
well, i've got to agree with you there. it's that "i couldn't think my way through an open door" look that just does it for me. if a woman doesn't have to ask me to remind her what month it is at least 3 times a day, that's a woman i just can't see eye to eye with.

damn, look at the hips on that girl. am i correct in thinking she may be hot as hell?

She does her best tricks on my cock, showing how she can suck slow or fast, shallow or deep, occasionally gagging as she deepthroats it fully. Then as I'm fully hard she switches over to you, and I can't help but getting up and crouching behind her. Both her holes look good, so I just can't choose and I rub my cock all over her crotch area, soaking it in her flowing juices. Then I pull her up and kiss her, tasting a bit of you on her lips. "Mount him" I tell her, not specifying which hole she should get your cock in.

damn, get a room guys

wow, just wow. i knew she was pretty, but damn i didn't know she was that knockout

hmm

No Daisy? :(

Shit user she worked you good. She squats over me and lowers herself down. Grabbing my hard cock G guides it to her pussy. She slides down easy over it burying my cock inside of her, her silky, wet pussy making it easy for her.. She starts to grind eagerly trying to get more. I grab her shoulders and pull her down. Now she is on all fours over me, her ass tall and proud stands in the air.

Daisy?????

I bet she gives great blowjobs

manteeth/10

I watch with hunger in my eyes as she mounts you cowgirl, her slick cunt devouring your prick. Then you present her ass to me, I'm ready to pound her but I decide to eat it first, using my tongue to make it slick and feeling you through the thin wall between her holes. Finally I get up and line my cock up with her butt, so lubed that I can get it all inside in one go, impaling her on us both. I grab her hips and start pounding away, without taking it slow, the sounds of her cheeks slapping against my crotch soon to be heard.

omg she is so unbelievably adorable, how i'd love to choke her and slap her face while viciously pounding her.

I'd be careful if I were you.

here mouth is made for it. Just better watch her teeth

we like her teeth

MOAR

am i the only guy in the room that just doesn't get the attraction to this chick? she looks like they tried to find a low rent version of natalie portman. does anyone that isn't a star wars geek think she's that hot?

so long as she gnashes and moans

I feel the same way, but she can look cute in certain pictures.

jesus, she looks like preditor

I honstly think that I'm attracted to her because of my low self esteem lol

i just get the feeling that if she wasn't the star wars girl, the neckbeards in here would be sitting around talking about how plain and unattractive she actually is

This is her hottest outfit. Dress and shoes are just perfect

I no longer have the will to live lol

That forhead

>That forhead

well, i can't say shit about that, cause i think Christina Ricci is just drop dead fucking gorgeous. and she could rent her forehead out for advertising space

Her movements are starting to match yours as she bucks and grinds against you. Underneath I use my hips to thrust up into her pussy. The friction and feeling is so good. I can feel her muscles contract, and you inside her, as we both plunge hard in and out of her, using both of her holes. G is screaming in ecstasy at this point.

Oh, I think Daisy is still beautiful but I feel like we are all ignoring that head size lol

ya know, we really shouldn't be overlooking something like that. we should call her out on it

tbh she looks 14 and that turns me off because im not a pedophile

ohhh, i got two pair

see heres what i'll do. i'll show up at the oscars next year and i'll sing that song that joel robinson did on MST3K so damn loud that the E! cameras pick it up.

WHO'S THAT GIRL WITH THE BIG HEAD? WHO'S THAT GIRL WITH THE BIG HEAD?

Our matching thrusts send her into a crashing orgasm, we can feel her holes clench hard on us, almost sending us over the edge as she cums not only once, but has a series of climaxes that leave her panting and exhausted. I stop thrusting for a moment, leaning over her naked back to turn her head and kiss her passionately, soon you join me and we kiss each other in a three-way as she slowly recuperates. We're still hard inside her, and now I want to know how her pussy feels like. So without you pulling out, I step back and line my cock a little lower, pushing it alongside yours in her hot snatch, feeling it extremely tight but so wet that I can slide in.
Now I begin to move again, my prick rubbing on yours inside her, stretching her pussy to the limit and making her scream again.

(Will probably disappear soon and be away for about one hour. Will you be here later too?)

yes very cute our little Daisy

does anyone else get the feeling that these two guys don't really care if G is there? like maybe they would be going at it anyway and don't even need her?

Yeah, but having the girl there doesn't hurt.

Now she doesn't have jaundice.

is this that girl that did the movie where she was in the cult and the guy at the motel was trying to get her out? now that was a mindfuck movie

Thanks, I'm using f.lux so I didn't recognize it very well.

I'm one, and although I admit what we play here is pretty gay, I wouldn't do anything without the girl in it. The idea of a bisex threesome makes me hard as hell, while 'regular' one-on-one gay sex doesn't do it for me, even if I'm definitely bi.

>05:55:55
ok, i got ya. but damn, look at the time of my last post. now you gotta admit, that's pretty cool

Fuck user feels so good.Nothing better than double stuffing

I'll be somewhere on here later. Mention G and I'll find ya

i got to admit, i love that big nose and that crooked little smile