Your reaction when Kylo Ren took off his mask

>laughinggirls.png
seriously the chick next to me went 'Oooh'

I already knew what Adam driver looked like, and had read the leaks in advance.

>are you fucking kidding me with this autistic fuck

OUTER

As a heterosexual white male I felt pretty energized seeing a Jon Snow that can act. Him being ugly didn't throw me for a loop if that's what you want from me. I'd had already seen his fucking face in-costume for months before that. Everyone had. Only teen girls that use the internet for sucking BBCs wasn't prepared. Was tropey as all hell anyways.

>evil villain should be good looking

why

>leaks
Or the Entertainment Weekly photo of him maskless with Snowtroopers that are not in the actual movie.

>but then why does he wear the mask?

It's funny how the movie tries to get people to think that the edgy deformed actor looks anything like Harrison Ford.

>uh oh why do I find him hot

You know, i actually liked it

The word "faggot" came to mind.

Nothing else

My entire theater started laughing non stop for like a minute, it was pretty hilarious.

...and he never recovered

I saw the movie seven times in the cinema and I never one had anyone laugh

I'm convinced you memers are making it up

You must live in a very shitty and small place

People in my pictures laughed. I laughed.

Me and my cousin and his friend all turned to eachother and laughed.
Looking back I'm not sure why.
Guy just had a weird face I guess. It just wasn't "villain-weird".

literally me

>A fucking white male

I knew what Adam Driver looked like but I still chuckled. It's like he wasn't even trying to be intimidating.

I got a full boner and I had to jerk off to make it go away. I came in my pants.

>someone straight up yelled "PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK THIS IS WORST THAN DARTH VADER I CAN'T HANDLE IT" at the premiere I was in
>kek every time I remember it

Gave a muffled GHUFAW and kept watching the movie.

>You are an ugly guy

wtf is this from?

The fact that so many people had a reaction to it proves it was genius casting.

I had no strong reaction to it. It made sense that he was trying to seem tougher than he actually was via a mask.

Kylo Ren was the best thing from the movie for me.

This.

Only good thing about the movie. He looked exactly how an edgy space goth would look like - a "we need to talk about kevin" autist.

The whole sinema lol'd, no kidding.

Finn, Poe, BB8 and Old Han were pretty great

shame about Rey and the boring planets

Also mfw retards pulled yet another fucking Death Star. 10/10 writing.

Honestly, I thought "yet another Death Star" would be terrible, but it's such a small part of the climax it didn't bother me much. Starkiller is just a plot device to get all the characters in one place for the character-driven finale.

It's also kind of neat when you take the whole meta-nature of the movie and realize the First Order are a bunch of wannabe Empire types who are building a superweapon with no practical usage because that's what's expected of Star Wars villains

So Sup Forums is actually retarded, you are not just pretending. You know most people here pretend to be antisocial and beta just for the laughs right. Have you ever paid for a movie? Do you just pirate everything?

The movie was great and Starkiller base just took away from it

>Damn, he pretty.

He can just take it off?? Fucking gay.

Indifferent
>Some guys at the back start laughing
>Random girl
>"Wow he looks like a queer"

Everyone in the theater laughed.

>First Order are a bunch of wannabe Empire types
This is great, I expected this before watching it.
>who are building a superweapon with no practical usage
I had my doubts, but you made me realize it's indeed a joke, while is not necessarily bad, I don't like it.
>that's what's expected of Star Wars villains
You also made me realize that these new executive boys indeed don't know what ESB tried to do.
It's a good movie, and I really like it, but it is simply because they played safe and made ANH again. That's why I criticize it, and that's why I'm looking forward to episode 8, I expect it to be great.

The snow troopers are there but very briefly

Episode 8 has the potential to be the best star wars movie imo, but the few things we have seen i do not like

People laughed all around the theater every single time his face was on screen.

A surprising amount of "fan girls" are wet for him. No idea why though. It's canon that using the dark side disfigures you and warps your appearance.

>but the few things we have seen i do not like
Enlighten me.
Also, from what I've seen about Rogue One, that Disney rewrote the script to be more "adventure driven" and more "fun". I'm also a little worried.

>You also made me realize that these new executive boys indeed don't know what ESB tried to do.

TFA is actually quite character driven, despite the inclusion of Death Star 3. It has the same writer as ESB, even. A lot of what people criticize as "derivative" are in fact deliberate stylistic choices to comment on the nature of Star Wars itself. The movie as a whole has a message of, yes, there will always be a new Empire, there will always be Star Wars (as Disney will always demand more films) but at the same time, the series is in good hands as what truly matters about the series (genuine, heartfelt connection to well written characters) will always remain.

This shot convinces me that JJ knew exactly what he was doing and this was always his intent. Normies may get their superweapons and space battles, but the true core of the films has always been the characters. Maybe it was just because I was on acid when I saw it but I feel like this is genuinely what he was going for.

It looked extremely painful

>Pic obviously unrelated
Not much,almost nothing i am still exited it has a great director.
But this are the things i know which dont make me super happy
>Kelly Marie Tran known for Collegehumor has a role and its rumored to be important
>Set pics of a weird tree structure possibly hinting at the force tree from the EU
and...
That's it, really dont know much about Episode VIII, by this time we already knew the title of episode VII and some knowledge of the plot

Not even memeing, it gave me and a lot of others in the theater a sensible chuckle. Thought about it a bit and realized it was a good casting considering Kyle Ren is the physical embodiment of CRAWWWWLING IIIIIIN MYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask

>as Disney will always demand more films
>Normies may get their superweapons and space battles
>but the true core of the films has always been the characters
>but at the same time, the series is in good hands as what truly matters about the series
I'm surprised you got what I wanted to say so perfectly, as I'm fucking tired to write long posts.
I didn't liked the Starkiller base idea because they could have done a new super fleet for these Empire wannabes and pull space battles in the process. (also, a pretty siege of Coruscant with super destroyers and shit). I think everyone would be good, but no, executive faggots wanted another fucking Death Star.
>Kelly Marie Tran known for Collegehumor has a role and its rumored to be important
O-OK then

I did actually hear two laughing girls in the theater when he took his mask off.

UH OH

Who this

I stopped caring about him.

If they're trying to make him sympathetic later he needs to be attractive.

If anything Driver is too ugly.

wait is that what the death star 3.0 is called?
i saw the movie months ago and couldn't be bothered to remember.
wasn't Starkiller the name of the super-powered jackoff from the Force Unleashed games?

No one cared who Kylo Ren was until he put on the mask

>Everyone in the theater laughed.
fucking americlaps

Literally me

"Put it back"

i had hoped his face would match his autistic shitfits of rage in a 'stressed guy with severe anger issues' way
instead it matched them in a 'emo 14 year old in an autistic 20 year old's body'
i instantly stopped giving a single shit about the character

>he's a white male

overcome with flashbacks to webms of him fucking Lena Dunam in Girls

also that time he peed on her

he's peacocking mate.

Ren's an insecure little shit that needs to hide his face to appear powerful.

Audience member on Australia's Got Talent.

>wasn't Starkiller the name of the super-powered jackoff from the Force Unleashed games?

Yes, and Starkiller was the original surname before Lucas switched to Skywalker.

why?
also, aside from 'required for the game to be fun', why in the world was he so fucking overpowered?
at the peak of his power, luke could lift C3PO ten feet in the air by closing his eyes and focusing for two hours.
he's supposed to be some kind of force prodigy, while this starkiller guy can clear the fucking room with a cough.