Are you depressed Sup Forums ? Why?

Are you depressed Sup Forums ? Why?

What do you do to stand up again every single day of your life? What helps you? Any goals? Any hopes?

Depression is for fags.
Psychology is a Jewish invention.

No.
Because things are fine.
Soma helps.
See above.
Be happy and content with how I lived when I do eventually die.
Domesticated catgirls would be nice.

I am depressed since my exgf broke up with me. We were about to get married and now I cant work anymore.
I had to come back to my parents house and only thing it helps to me is spending hundreds of hours on the internet

I'm depressed because this isn't how I imagined my life panning out. I enlisted into the Marine corps as soon as I got out of high school and ended up not making it through boot camp. After I came back home I didn't know what to do with myself. Even now in stuck. Turns out I may be suffering from something called disassociation. Separating myself from my pain and basically living my life as if I'm just a puppet on a string. My motivation is probably my gf. An honestly have only one dream and that's to marry this girl. Other than that I just live day to day. Working night shift and drinking.

Used to be. Work and woman helped me recover.
I keep working to establish a foundation for my future children.

You can work, you communist faggot.

This guy gets it.

Hell yeah I'm depressed. I don't understand what the point of life is. If there is a divine aspect to it, it sucks that it throws a million obstacles to fuck us over. If there isn't, then it's all pointless so why bother.

I've decided that I might as well not care about much, but taht makes life slightly harder. IDK what to think at this point TBH. Yeah, live your life the way you should, but who cares? You don't I can garentee that! My parents? They're dead! My g-parents? Thehy''s be dead soon so who the fuck cars?! ?!?!

I'm slowly figureing it out, but life is the worst pretty much any way you look at it.

Many people have less than me and live perfectly humble content lives at the very bottom of the barrel. They live using everything they have to it's absolute utmost, despite having near nothing, but still they have the ability to smile and seek happiness.
If they who are less than me, and will never amount to anything can live with even a sliver of happiness, then I have no right to feel 'depressed'.

>Are you depressed Sup Forums ? Why?
Yes. Because life is a pointless race against the clock and then you die. Tic-toc motherfucker.

>What do you do to stand up again every single day of your life?
Having a pet helps.

>What helps you?
My cat.

>Any goals? >Any hopes?
Save up enough money for an Oculus Rift, then be the first person in the world to die while using it.

yes to te things you said my mannnn bro women girl goo

i will need suace and more pics like this tho

search for pelfies, there are posted on Sup Forums from time to time

Because I can't stop gambling, I am almost 10 x my monthly income down and I just can't stop, this month I have won 6.5 times my monthly income, did I use that to clear my debt? Did I duck, just put on bigger bets, I've still got 4x left... Going to be gone by friday

im depressed because im running away from my family troubles.

all 3 of my remaining family members are mentally ill

lil bro, 13 years old. sever anxiety / phobias, interferes with his daily life.

older bro 28, severe depression. probably has a month to live or so.

mother, all kinds of shit. depression from her 2 kids being fucked up. thinks shes a shit mom, has OCD, Dyslexia, list goes on for her.

and myself. i moved out. i left that place. and it kills me a little bit more every day that im not home helping.

>What do you do to stand up again every single day of your life? What helps you? Any goals? Any hopes?

i came to the realization that i cant help them in any meaninful way. sure i could help them with money and moral support. but for how long? when im there i feel stuck. no social life, no money, ect.. my plan is to work my ass off and get a decent job / career teaching at a highschool or something. and then when im finally stable myself i will go and help with actual medical bills / specialty doctors / ect...

but for now. im stuck in the middle of helping myself vs helping others.

i will not stop putting myself first as selfish as it sounds. i will help when i can.

yes. because i'm in my late 20s and still single.
i ask myself that every day. not sure what helps anymore, alcohol just makes things worse. no goals, no hope.

I spend 6 months of the year traveling and 6 months working, i'm working at the moment its hell but worth it in the end.

Im in a similar place user, less problems though. But Im staying at home with my mom because she is ill and I dont want to leave her alone.
But here I cant do anything, I tried to work from home as a freelance but doesnt help anymore. I wish I could go out or even to another country. My gf has just left me and I live in the middle of nowhere.

yeah I'm depressed, not sure why anymore. a few years ago when i was in highschool my gf broke up with me the same day my dad told me he cheated on my mom multiple times and they were divorcing and i was the only person in the family who wasn't told. there's more but im not getting into it because it's 3am and im going to sleep. anyways, it's probably been about 6 or 7 years at this point. it's hard to go to work every day (literally every day since i have to work 2 jobs since i live alone), so it helps if you can confide in a coworker or your boss as you can get a little leniency or have someone pick up your slack on bad days.

I used to manage it by muddling through my lows, trying not to ruin budding friendships and my job performance, and exploit the times where my mood improves by getting as much done as i can. Getting sun and exercise helps. Being overenthusiastic in drive-thru's sounds cringe but it's pretty funny and puts me in a good mood by just pretending. I manage it a bit better now by being aware that the thoughts going through my head are just thoughts, and that I should take more of a back-seat to picking and choosing what runs through my head. If you try to shut it out and force positivity, you'll burn yourself out. If you embrace the negativity, that's a dangerous road. Keeping yourself busy and setting clear goals as well as scheduling literally everything hour-by-hour task-by-task keeps you on track and productive and gives your mind something else to think about aside from loneliness/isolation which is my problem.

what kind of illness does she have?
you have the option of being her provider.

i do this for my uncle. its about 700-800 USD a month and you can work from home.

>Being overenthusiastic in drive-thru's sounds cringe but it's pretty funny and puts me in a good mood by just pretending
fake it til you make it bro.

looks like you are doing everything right man.

oh, didn't post goals/hopes.

My goal is to manage it well enough to get a well-paying job and help provide for my mother and any future kids I have. I'm not completely socially inept and I manage to spark a few connections when I'm not isolating myself. I'd even say I'm attractive but I never get out of my apartment anymore aside from working my jobs. I have hope for shit to work out but pretty bad anxiety in that I'm not currently working towards anything to make it happen.

I'd like to think so, I know the way out of the maze isn't the same for everyone but I hope my path works out.

all it takes is one action a day man.
just one little thing.

progress will accumulate over time and before you know it youll be a lot closer to achieving some goals.

so just do one thing a day. or even one thing a week if you have no time.

>Save up enough money for an Oculus Rift, then be the first person in the world to die while using it.

Guess that's another thing you're going to fail at, user :^)

I am depressed since I completed my military service. It is obligatory in my country. The possible reasons for my depression are:
- I studied International Relations and did MBA in UK, can speak English fluently -which is not my main language-, can speak a little bit of German and Spanish, 25 years old but still fucking unemployed. The job offers I'm receiving are jokes. I applied to hundreds of jobs since I completed the military duty, and all the companies are offering funny wages -just above minimum wage- and they also ask you to work overtime and in saturdays aswell. My country is a fucking joke.
- I moved to the city that I'm living in right now the year I started to university, which caused me to have all my friends from university and nearly all of them left the city to return their hometown or work, so now I have no friends in here. I need to fucking socialize but I am not good at making friends. Still, I have very good friends in different cities but I need a group of friends that gather regularly and also need some friends to hang out anytime.
- I have no motivation, no desire to do nothing. It may be a consequence of depression, however I think that having no goals in life causes depression aswell.
- I feel nothing for a long time. I don't have any feelings against anbody. No love, no hate, no yearning, nothing. I feel like I lost all my emotions. Well, I was not an emotional person before too, but this time I really don't feel not a single thing. I never get excited about anything too. This is the worst thing that can ever happen to a human being, and I think this is the base of all my depressive reasons. If I had any feelings, If I ever get excited on something, if I ever liked anything, then maybe I was going to have goals and reasons that were going to make me work and be happy with my achievements.

I really, really need help.

THAT'S A FAT PUSSY

>I think that having no goals in life causes depression aswell.
I am bipolar, I go hypomania to depression even though I have goals.

Not sure that not having goals causes depression

>I never get excited about anything too
I feel you dude, my lovely aunt got engaged, and when the news came to me, I didn't care much.
Mom died, people showed compassion, I couldn't care much

Yes, because that pussy isn't on my mouth

I put one foot infront of the other and simply trudge on.

I lack the constitution for suicide, so what other options are there? Dirty hermit mode? no thanks I'm too much of a clean freak.

Dude, it really sucks to feel nothing. I lost my beloved grandfather two months ago and just like you, I couldn't care much even though we were so close with him.
Another example, I am going to buy a pretty nice car in a few days and I think I am supposed to be excited about it, still feel nothing. I mean these kind of stuff probably excite people.

>Are you depressed Sup Forums ?
yes

>Why?
because I have a condition in my brain that inhibits the reuptake of serotonin in my brain, causing my presynaptic neurons to release more of it and deplete their supplies of serotonin leading to depression. that's why

>33yo.
>won an international contest a few months ago.
>still no job.
>gf left me because "I was vegetating too much at home"
>had to come back to my parents house
>no friends anymore
>no luck on tinder or other apps
>no future

They probably excite people that are into car and of course people who are not depressed.

I agree with you, it sucks to feel nothing.

I've lost a lot of things because of this condition, I start to lost hope

You still have a little over half a natural lifespan to live if you make it that far. No worries, user.

girl has a fleshlight mound around her puss

live with folks
no friends
no life
no job/qualifications

moar

do you have more?

Getthelube.com

My best friend passed away back on July 7th, exactly two weeks before his 25th bday. We've been friends since childhood, since we were 7.

It's been tough having him gone, especially since he was pretty much the only friend I could talk to absolutely anything about.

I miss that bond and now life feels pretty damn empty and meaningless.

this shit gets me angry. You have folks that care enough to let you stay. So go to school. And get out.

Sorry, guys. I only had the pic OP originally posted and the one I just posted.

Here's another pics, though.

I understand, I was having a similar bound with my mom and now she passed away

Your friend is unique and that's why you miss him, and will certainly miss him forever, but thats ok

dirty nails

How the fuck do you notice that over that deliciously pink pussy?

cause I'm spergy as fuck, yo

just snap out of it

I'm sorry about that, user.

How are you holding up with your mothers passing? I know the death of a loved one impacts everyone differently, but I imagine losing a parent would be pretty bad.

I think that's what it is. It isn't just because he was an all around awesome guy, but because I know I don't share the bond that we had with anyone else.

I don't know why you replied to me, but...thanks?

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Some days ill be fine, other days it feels like I took a beating from a pro wrestler running me over with a bus for no reason. Joints feel like theyre grinding against each other. Cant even switch sides in bed or ill tear up from pain. Its agony and sleep is my escape but its hard to sleep when my entire body hurts.
Because of it i had to quit my job and find a job online. I had to cut down on the classes i was taking towards my degree.

I miss working out of the house so bad. I miss being out and about. My home feels like a prison sometimes. My job can get so boring. The only reasons i leave my home is for school and to get groceries with my SO.

My significant other and my pets are what keeps me going. My SO is so cheery and very goal oriented. They look up to me for every thing since we are both artists and im slightly older. I have 4 dogs and theyre my little buddies.
I want to finish my degree so i can officially sign on with a website i have been looking at for years.

I guess i look forward to the days where my body pains allow me to move. I want to see my SO be successful. I dont want to disappoint my dogs.

My mom had this. I'm sorry, user.

I wanted to see what other little problems you could find.

Oh. Well her hair looks like shit. But other than that, nothing.

I probably am, but I'm so self aware I stop it from really getting to me.

i havent been to the doctor for over 10 years

i havent gone out in like 10 years

My skin looks pale / greenish im hoping its from the lack of sun

I gotten fat
i become a Neet
i tell my self i can change i can change oh god help me change
too scared to end it
think about death every minute
had like 4 cousins die in there teens and mid 20s
I have so much anxiety i get hives
I become so anti social
i become to hate every i see instantly but dont show it ofcourse
im sure i have depression

>What helps you? my family brothers/mother
>Any goals ?
become a normie
>Any hopes?
i feel i can change

Think positive, spend more time enjoying life (when i mean life, i mean travel, try new things, find a new hobby), make yourself busy. This wont cure you but will make you less depress per week. It's currently helping me...

I am depressed.

Why doesn't matter.

Nothing matters.

Time goes on.

go to mountains and jump off a cliff

what am i looking at

Well, I have always been experiencing severe depression that eclipse every feeling one should experience so I'd say that right now that I am indifferent to her loss.

I know it sounds horrible, but that's just how it is.

On the other hand, sometime I escape depression and I reconnect with myself and I feel sad about her loss.

The most difficult part is to accept that you will never have the opportunity to experience things again (like sharing a laugh with her over your favorite movie), you have to accept that, and just hold to the souvenir.

I remember one time I completly cracked up in the middle of the day for no reasons, and then I realised that I was having the reflex to call my mom at this exact moment of the day every week. Brain is very tricky.

Just like when you lose wifi connection, and you decide to lookup for a solution using internet, which is impossible.

What the point? Living, not having self hatred. Once you learn you can't have everything, the more you enjoy life. "life is all time", no shit and before you know it 10 years is gonna past because you were "depressed". This place aint rainbow and sunshine, in this shit place you gotta make shit happen for yourself. This is part of life, struggling to the fullest but eventually you learn from them. These tough events embetter you, no matter how you go at it. Yea life sucks but in the end all that matters is the accomplishments you made, even the simple ones that caused you some energy to use. Think for your self, there a reasoning for your saddness, something your not letting go. If you live by yourself, then fuck it make it happen! But Shiit bruh dont make the same mistake as me and regret for not enjoying life at a young age! Stop caring bout everything, make your life worth wild! We're human being made to explore and connect. Learn, Live, and be free!

I feel like I'm giving only 30% of effort to live, and I can't find a reason to change it.

I'm depressed because I haven't yet found my place in life. I'm 27, and feel as though I should have.

But I know it's not the easily conformable that make a difference in life. And I've already made many, small differences. It can only get better from here.

bro, I am having focus and memory troubles. I couldn't even remember the name of my best friends during a gathering.

Depression is different from struggling through life in order to embetter you, that shit is a condition. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, I do exercice, my body is well shaped but the brain my friend, it's all up to chemicals that have decided to fuck you up.

No matter how many push ups I do, how many kms I run, this shit doesn't care, it's void.

Thanks of course for trying, but you have to apprehend that this is not just a "try harder bro" kind of situation

I want to eat that

I don't know. I can barely function anymore. I dropped out of highschool because I couldn't get out of bed now I work to pay rent. I have no goal and no plans. My mother is in another country and my father is I'll and will die soon. I couldn't end myself before he's gone he deserves better. I wish I could just trade my life for someone who doesn't have a choice.

>I work to pay rent
how come ?

Because I cannot feel happyness, I might get a little empathy for those who do, but if I am in a position to somehow achieve it I will instead question it not realizing what it is.
I will sometimes go into a manic state for a while, perhaps on too much coffee or too much adrenaline perhaps. I don't understand much of it. It doesn't last long and it feels like I go down a really bad roller coaster afterwards. Like I just got dunked in muck.