You can go back in time in your life and fix something you regret doing

You can go back in time in your life and fix something you regret doing.

The only disadvantage is you have to live through all that time again, theres no way of coming back to the present.

Would you accept it?
What would you fix, Sup Forums?

I'd go back to the beginning of my relationship with current girlfriend and not do any of things I did to create the resentment that's fucking things up.

If I could keep my memories I would go back to primary school, year 6 and not get kick out of private school and take my studies seriously. And invest in google.

Bitcoin before the boom

OP here and Im thinking the same. That was the main reason I created this thread.
4 months since the breakup, 6 years together and I regret doing a lot of things. If I could go back just to september 2016 things would be so different.

It's always about a gir isn't it? Same here, though what I would have done is go back 4 years and not marry the wrong girl. Would have saved a lot of grief.

Go back and fuck the girls I could have fucked, but didnt cause I was too much of a knucklehead.

>live through all that time again
>disadvantage

not seeing it

tfw you realize you try to fix all those things and your gf still breaks up with you no matter what.

Stay in school.. Dropping out was the stupidest thing I've done.

Sounds like Edeard from The Void series by Peter F. Hamilton. I am reading it now. On the last book. Good shit.

a million times this. im 27 now and stuck in the past and still fap to the girls i could have fucked, but didnt.
id just go back to age 10 or something, reliving my childhood would be goat

Maybe its not that bad in your present, but trying to get the same things all over again might be hard. Imagine you have the job of your life, family or money. Or having to repeat all over again your degree.
But you decide to go back in time for fix something and then something worse happens while repeating that whole time again. Like an accident, being alone or an illness.

Or whats worse, you try to fix something but it doesnt work that way, at the end it end up happening the same way you knew.

I'd fix not beating the shit out of Mark Foster when I was 8 - being the cowardly snot that I was, I let him punch me in the nose and I cried like a bitch

Should have joined the army and bet on black

geez, what did you have on red?

I feel you, user. I'd help you kick his teeth in and punch his throat.

Take hormones before testosterone wrecked my body.

I would have gone back to when I cheated for the first time with an ex. I would have still cheated just not pulled out and filled that cunt up. Thinking about that all too often.

Go back to this afternoon after work and have another fap

Go back to the day after I made out with a girl I worked with on an out of town business trip while we were wasted bar hopping.

Reason is that day began a six month affair that my wife found out about. We survived it but it destroyed her self confidence and she's hotter, smarter, etc. than mistress was anyway.

Sat across from mistress deciding how to handle our drunken craziness previous night. I said we have two ways to handle - chalk it up to too much alcohol and bad judgement and go on with our lives as friends or "see where this goes".

She was very unhappy in her marriage so her answer was obv. I wasn't unhappy, just bored. Started a fling which led to full affair with sex 2-3x/week and discussing how to leave our spouses and marry each other.

Of course that was never gonna happen and I regret even doing it constantly. Had I said move on and go back to marriages, she would've followed.

This.
Fuck that 12yo when i was 10, fuck that other 12yo when i was 13, fuck that same 13yo when she visited me a year later...

Definitely fuck more 12yos.

Id go back in time to when I was 12...the first day of high school

id fuck so many bitches it wouldn't even be funny, all those girls who used to tell me "I want you to be my first". fuck if i knew what it meant when I was 12 I wouldn't of have changed schools. I thought they meant just holding hands and kissing. I was too innocent

Id go back to fix that typo on my 5th grade homework, getting a do over with knowledge of whats coming would be amazing. Would make a fortune on the dot.com boom, ride brex up and down like a pro, and buy a bunch of houses after the crash od 2008, to say nothing of all the bar bets I could win calling the trump presidency years before it happened.

That's why once Im married or have kids ill settle down and buckle myself in.
Don't want any of this to happen to me

>go back in time and have amazing ability to guess future
>fracture timeline
>shit gets crazy
>like Duke Nukem dystopia future crazy
>create brutal war tribe in the desert that used to be middle of USA
>host hunger games style arena battles for water
>drink nothing but Gatorade cuz I'm the prophet, bitch

These. I fucked myself in high school by not taking it seriously and having a shit gpa and screwing up community college. If I could be serious about it all I'd have gone to a better school and would have at least a bachelors by now. Also looking back there were girls that were interested but I was too awkward about it all that I could finally just get the pussy I wanted.

> 02 August 2012
> Change everything i've done since that.
> Study Sociology instead of law.
> Do not inception my GF (The idea i've cheated on her... i know that's stupid. I'm depressed since the 3 march 2013 the day she left me).
> start a youtube channel before the emergence of cultural & scientific channels in France.
> Have a simple, good and calm life.

>Would you accept it?
Who wouldn't
>What would you fix, Sup Forums?
Not telling you

Youtube is something everyone thinks about, but Im not sure about its future. Specially among all those new youtubers who are earning millions of €.

Im also depressed about my exgf. She made up her life in an instant and Im still falling down in the abyss. Everything is so easy for girls. I bet everyone in this thread is a guy.

I also regret getting filthy rich off bitcoin, didn't make me any happier in the end and I lost some friends.

>start a youtube channel
you fucking millenials

kek

Hell yes I would accept it. I would go back to when I was 12 and start taking school seriously. I would start taking my health seriously and concentrate on things that I would love... all the while watching out for google. So I could invest in it and become wealthy. Hell, I'd go find the guy and help him code it. Since I took school seriously. I'd relive that shit all over again.

>Go back to the 4th September 2006.
>Tell Steve Irwin to be careful and not get behind a stingray when swimming.

I miss him so much. The world can go through 1000 life times and we will never see someone as happy and passionate as him...

>being a fucking beta and turning down girls, fuck I hate myself. Could have been laid at 14 and multiple times afterwards, waited until 20....fuuuuark

who gives a fuck about school? if you can turn back time, you know every winning lottery number

i'm 1993
I was not thinking about money. That's the point about studying sociology instead of law. Who would go back in time to earn less money ?

1993 is millennial

I'd go back to when I was 6, not get fat and not fuck up literally everything that came my way for the next 20 years.

I'd go back and not finger bang my brothers wife causing the final blow to their already deteriorating marriage. He hates me, and she's been commited 2 or 3 times since.