Can someone explain to me the logic of being a diehard LA Raider fan knowing that they will most likely never come back...

Can someone explain to me the logic of being a diehard LA Raider fan knowing that they will most likely never come back to LA?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/2016/11/18/roger-goodell-raiders-chargers-relocation
reddit.com/r/oaklandraiders/comments/5epx50/scott_bair_on_twitter_the_panthers_most_famous/
fansided.com/2012/08/20/when-los-angeles-gets-an-nfl-team-someone-will-lose/
articles.latimes.com/1990-03-13/sports/sp-263_1_raider-lose-year/3
statista.com/statistics/250076/average-home-attendance-of-the-oakland-raiders/
deadspin.com/5982547/raiders-will-reduce-seating-capacity-to-the-nfls-smallest-in-attempt-to-avoid-tv-blackouts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How far away is Oakland away from LA? They're in the same state at least

Doesn't matter where the team goes. It's the team you support. If the Raiders go to Vegas I'll still root for them. Who the fuck else am I supposed to root for? The Rams? Fuck them. And the Chargers too.

You're a rube. You can't "support" a franchise. They left your city because they could make more money elsewhere. They don't give a shit about you or your "support."

You don't get it

The Raider franchise expands beyond the city they play for.

The Rams nor Chargers will ever make inroads in LA like the Raiders did.

Oakland doesn't matter.

Sure thing.

The Raiders are a nomadic franchise. There's no other team in sports quite like them

The Raiders literally only moved from Oakland to LA and back.

The Arizona Cardinals started in Chicago, moved to STL, then to Arizona
The Rams moved from Cleveland to LA to STL back to LA
The Chiefs moved from Dallas to Kansas City

There are way more nomadic franchises than the Raiders

You know what I mean.
The Rams are not going to retain much of their St. Louis fanbase.
The Raiders will still have many fans in both LA and Oakland when they move to Vegas.

cucked by 50 black dudes, the goat qb and a owner rocking that dumb and dumber cut

I hope there's a miracle and the Raiders finally come home. Send the Chargers to Vegas instead

Raider Nation has no home city. It is vast and it is awesome

>implying LA isn't the reason the Raiders got so famous

The Raiders acheived more notoreity in 13 years in LA than 40 years in Oakland

It's noticeable that most Raider players associate themselves with LA teams than Bay Area teams. Makes you think.

And that somehow means that LA is the raiders home city? You are tripping if you don't think the raiders would have the same fan base in LA, Oakland, San Antonio, Tijuana, where ever

So are we ignoring the fact 43/56 years of the Raider franchise have been played in Oakland?

I know that the LA Raider fanbase wants to think of them as nomadic, but they really aren't nomadic.

diehard LA Raider fan does not exist because the Raiders are no longer play in LA

See One can even make the argument that LA Raider fans are even more diehard than Oakland Raider fans because for 22 years they've been following the Raiders as if its an LA team despite playing nearly 400 miles away

If that isn't loyalty, I don't know what is.

Bo Jackson made me a Raiders fan as a youngster. Doesn't matter where they play or where I live. Silver and Black

Yet most NFL fans still want the Raiders to come home, even after 22 years in Oakland

Makes you think, eh?

confirmed never set foot in los angeles

>SAY IT WITH ME

O-TOWN

Oxnard? Oceanside? Ontario?

>autism speaks

I went to the Bay Area in 2012 and everyone there was a 49er fan.

LA this whole time has been loyal to the Raiders, even during the 0-10 2014 season.

Show me proof that there are any Bay Area Raider fans in existence

Hell go to Raiders reddit - most people aren't from the Bay

>the exact same autistic argument
>every other day

Stop feeding this autist holy shit

Because of Niggas with attitudes

Raiders have won more Super Bowls in Los Angeles.

1976 - Oakland
1980 - Oakland
1983 - LA

Holy shit why are Raiders fans so fucking stupid.

>the jest carry 0 (zero) counties throughout the entirety of the US
fukken jej

So the Raiders won their last and most relevant SB in LA?

Dude most of Raider Reddit wants them to stay in Oakland

370 miles.

Probably like 8 or 10 hours. so pretty far but realistic that richfags could still buy a plane ticket to oakland and still have season tickets or poorfags could drive and see a game or two a year

the league wants a team in SD since its a nice city for visiting fans to fly into and vacation in.

Until Qualcom is as shit as O.co they wont want to move the chorgers

>richfags
it's like $200 in total for flight back and forth and tickets to the game

The NFL both want the Chargers and Raiders to stay put

si.com/nfl/2016/11/18/roger-goodell-raiders-chargers-relocation

why doesnt the NFL just build a new stadium in oakland then?

reddit.com/r/oaklandraiders/comments/5epx50/scott_bair_on_twitter_the_panthers_most_famous/

Yeah they sure do

That's why most Raider fans boo Warrior players

Who knows. Same reason why they won't pay for a new Chargers stadium in SD

They want the taxpayer to pay for it

Their last SB win was in LA you stupid fucking moron

Go fuck yourself

they dont though. your average fan wants them in vegas so they have an excuse to go to vegas for a weekend

You know Vegas and LA are pretty much inseparable, right?

raiders best team fuck you

your average LA raider fan couldnt even name the starting qb from the that season. LA raider fans care about the raider image, not the actual team. the LA rappers who wore raiders gear made them popular, not the actually raiders team

So that doesn't make them fans of the team?

I learn something new everyday.

And get out of here: the East Bay is more ghetto and rundown than any place in LA

same reason they never build a new stadium for any team. why spend their money building something when a different city will do it for them

>So that doesn't make them fans of the team?

it means if the raiders moved to LA, no one would go to the game cause they dont care about the team, only the image.

>East Bay is more ghetto and rundown than any place in LA

take it you dont live in the bay

No I'm an Angeleno.

And being a fan of the image is still being a fan. The Raiders were never blacked out in LA like they were in Oakland

The NFL fucked up by forcing them to stay there when they should have stayed here. But it won't change LA's NFL fandom - which is with the Silver and Black

wait, the Raiders moved to LA?

Have you just started following sports? You know there's a reason the Raiders are associated with gangs and prisons

And there's a reason why there are a lot of LA Raider fans.

They played in LA from 1982-1995, winning a SB on the way. This is common sports knowledge

>SLO
>49ers

The map shows the clear divide between NorCal and SoCal NFL fandom

>The Raiders were never blacked out in LA like they were in Oakland

they got blackout all the fucking time and more people went to college games

fansided.com/2012/08/20/when-los-angeles-gets-an-nfl-team-someone-will-lose/

Yeah its as inseperable as Washington DC and Bismark, North Dakota are

Bismarck doesn't supply DC with power. They're also not only 100 miles away with constant bus service on the hour.

>Watch Jimmy Fallon swallow Old Globs on NBC

uhh the Raiders had better attendance than the Rams 10/13 seasons you stupid fuck

And the LA Raiders had better attendance than any Oakland Raider team

4th and 4 this game is over?

>actually caught the ball

Yeah except people don't commute everyday from DC to Bismarck

>uhh the Raiders had better attendance than the Rams 10/13 seasons you stupid fuck

who the fuck is talking about the rams????? i said they got out drawn by USC (the team they shared a stadium with) and UCLA, which they were. the attendance in LA dropped once the team got bad cause LA fans are fairweather as fuck. look at the numbers this a fact.

articles.latimes.com/1990-03-13/sports/sp-263_1_raider-lose-year/3

Ok?

statista.com/statistics/250076/average-home-attendance-of-the-oakland-raiders/

Look at that 2009 number

deadspin.com/5982547/raiders-will-reduce-seating-capacity-to-the-nfls-smallest-in-attempt-to-avoid-tv-blackouts

The Raiders in Oakland had to reduce capacity in order to avoid being blacked out. That wouldn't have happened in LA, where the fanbase here is so loyal that the Lakers sold out the last few season despite being bottom feeders

How come LA relocated a team twice?

Never mind. Should have read the bread.

it's only because the logo is "cool" and LA is a sesspool of idiot criminal scum

>$200 in total for flight back and forth and tickets to the game
You would only be able to get a ticket in the nosebleed section for $200

>The Raiders in Oakland had to reduce capacity in order to avoid being blacked out. That wouldn't have happened in LA, where the fanbase here is so loyal that the Lakers sold out the last few season despite being bottom feeders

it did happen in LA though, the raiders got blacked out in LA the last few seasons they were there and they didnt let the raiders play monday night games at home cause it was so bad

SLO is not NorCal it's Central Coast

>more Super Bowls Los Angeles

Facts.

>B-B-Bu-But that doesn't count!

Which teams do they support faggot

An NFL logo doesn't last for over 50 years without being at least decent. The Raiders' logo is one of the best in sports tbqh.

>The Rams nor Chargers will ever

Ever is a long time Juan.

Can at least one of you LA based Raidniggers admit the only reason you support them is the fact their jersey and colors look "badass"? Because we all know it only goes that deep

Orange mega-region represent!

They aren't the brightest people here. Most will be going back soon.

How about the fact the Raiders won an SB here? How about the fact that the Raiders really tried to be part of the LA community in a way no other NFL team did

I don't see how the raiders are more connected to Oakland than LA. I'm sorry. This is just how we all feel as Raider Nation

Huh.

I can even remember now-defunct/rebranded brands from the big 4 from that period, and I never even paid close attention. Houston Oilers, the OLD Charlotte Hornets with Muggsy, Montreal Expos, Minnesota North Stars.

I honestly don't remember the Raiders as being anything other than the Oakland Raiders, and I do remember being a kid and being vaguely aware that there was a football team called the Raiders with a funny man with an eyepatch logo.

dodgers

then they are fucking socal. Bakersfield and under is socal Fresno and up is norcal

They're staying in Oakland supposedly

>jest

because the whistles go WOO!

>LA raidniggers are unironically cucked by the gayest metro area in the world
>2 super bowls won in chokeland
>John Madden only coached in chokeland

>LA messicans still cling to this team and think it belongs to them

Explain yourself shitcanos

>Can at least one of you LA based Raidniggers admit the only reason you support them is the fact their jersey and colors look "badass"?
yo-
>leaf
oh nevermind carry on

>a fucking leaf

They play in the same stadium as the Giants and are nowhere near as good. Of course they have no fans.

LA confirmed cucked by norcal

Oakland and LA is literally the same

Like Brooklyn and NY

I would actually rather they move somewhere more civilized so I could go to games without getting shot or stabbed

Don't tell these idiots that

They've never been to Oakland nor LA

Not even remotely the same. The only thing they have in common is niggers

>like Brooklyn and NY

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Oakland is a blue collar city. If you're going to compare it to anything in socal than Long Beach is more fitting. They are both port cities

Have you been to Oakland and LA?

Oakland is pretty much LA North

>LA autist wetback is now trying to claim the bay area

>logic of being a diehard LA Raider
>Logic in being a Raiders fan at all

So such thing my man.

It doesn't matter because the Raiders are leaving the Bay Area

>Negroid geographers

delet this

>2014 facebook poll
You might want something more up to date bud

Let these Oakland fucks think the team is staying there lel