Has anyone on Sup Forums tried the Fisher Space Pen from the 400 series? It caught my eye and the reviews are fantastic...

Has anyone on Sup Forums tried the Fisher Space Pen from the 400 series? It caught my eye and the reviews are fantastic, and I'm sort of looking for a long-term writing utensil for academic use.

Already selecting a space pen is a great idea

Why do you say that? Just wondering.

I have an AG7 (in picture) and a matte black bullet model, the AG7 is my favorite from both looks and history

I'm looking for longevity. How long has your AG7 lasted? Is the ink replacement expensive?

I think they are great pens with so many options, most everyone thinks it's weird to like pens so much but space pens >>

Have you personally tried one? Can you give me your thoughts?

The ink is like 6-9$ but there is a model called the Executive Infinite Ink Pen - Titanium Nitride or something that runs on the idea of never running out of ink, if It does you send it to the company and they replace it free, it's a little more expensive though, $150 I think

Sounds amazing! Is it reliable, as in does it have a tendency to crap out on you like cheap normie pens do?

I love them, I don't like the stock ink( I like bolder inks which you can buy for the pen in different colors) but I haven't had to replace ink yet. I think it's something like this for the ink
>a normal pen writes for 1mile
> a space pen for 3
>the Executive Infinite Ink Pen - Titanium Nitride for 30

>spending more than 3 bucks on a pen
advanced autism.

My first one I didn't use it for a while and when I did it didn't work right away but did in a few seconds, that was the simple bullet model, other than that I haven't had any problems. Oh and it's fun to go around an write on glass

Sounds like what a communist would say

its 2017, who even writes with a pen anymore?

I bet you use pencils in space don't ya faggot

That sounds pretty amazing, not gonna lie. It sounds exactly like the kind of thing I'm looking for, albeit a bit expensive.

I KNOW! The thing that really gets me about the Space Pens is how most of them you can get engraved with your name and stuff. Call it what you will, but I love seeing my name in fancy fonts on fancy-looking things!

Those of us that have a lot to write and want to feel a *little* extra special.

with the levels of autism you have, you are a bit more than a *little* special.

welcome to Sup Forums, where autists call each other autists as an insult

Shameless bump from OP.