CELEB THREAD.ONLY POST CELEBS THAT Sup Forums RETARDS WILL LIKE

THAT'S THE STAR WARS CHICK

MO BOUNCE IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN HOUSE

MO BOUNCE IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN HOUSE.

OP is a faggot, thinks we are 9crap. Worshiping celebs and shit

NOT OP, BUT WORSHIP THIS, BITCH

> worship false idols
No

she got it fixed apparently. Moves more now, maybe it's her real ass now?

hnnng

hot, any nudes?

YUSS

I've been in love with Iggy for so long...

What's it like not having standards?

I actually find that the standards set by Iggy are so high that I find almost no other females even close to her perfection.

Iggy, I know it's you.
Go to bed, it's like, 11:30.

I prefer Nicki tho

I enjoy her as well, but I prefer Iggy.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful woman... I am a very lucky boi to possess her...

Sure, they both have the kind of huge ass that I'd love to be smothered by.

Hey stutterbro!

see >

Iggy makes me so weak.

see

H-Hello good s-sir, m-my m-mistress still has f-feelings t-towards m-me a-and m-many m-men are u-upset a-at m-me f-for h-having her...

only the best

agreed

Weak in the knees, I'd kneel instantly behind her offering my face as her seat.

I'm not. I think yours is the best love story. Even if many men want and use her, she'll always come back to you in the end. That's so romantic

EEEMMMMAAAA

I'd let her use me for more than just a seat.

That's just for start.
Best thing would be after a show, her ass crack soaked in sweat, she pulls her panties down and asks me to lick her clean.

yo

That would be amazing. I would pay every penny I earn for the rest of my life to do that just once.

I just want to fuck her asshole.

My dick is probably too small to even do that to be honest...And even if I could, I'd probably cum before I even got it in.

I hope that after having it done one time she gets hooked on it and hires me in her staff just to lick her ass clean every time she wants.

I'd eat her ass clean after you fucked her too.

Me too, I'd unload it all over her butt just as she spreads her cheeks, showing me her rosebud, and asking to put it in.
She'll laugh so hard

That's another place I'll never get access to. Not after my pathetic premature performance. Maybe she'll be so generous as to let me lick her clean after a proper man reams her

That would be heaven.

Do you think she would ever touch our little cocks? Or will we be only allowed to jerk it ourselves while we worship her?

Emma reminds me of my abusive ex. Chick never used her words when she was angry, only objects and smacks

She would never touch our pathetic little dicks.

Would she allow us to cum over her fantastic ass? On the condition we lick it clean afterwards, of course. I'd be happy just with that, and it wouldn't even take much time. As soon as she bends over and pulls her panties down I'd already be there.

Shes a fucking bogan mate! Hahaha but cheers, whatever floats your goat.

We'd have to do something extra special to even be allowed to cum in her presence.

Like what?
Maybe she'd ask us to prepare her studs, so when she calls on them they're all ready to go?

I see a butt I'd like to have sex with.

Shes such a qt in powerless

I'd be happy to do that!

Her doggystyle must be fantastic

Washed up cunt

Godayum. Moar

Face down, ass up...

and for that, you should be eternally grateful

Imagine a line of huge cocks, still flaccid but already way bigger than ours, and we kneeling there sucking one by one, and once they're hard they move on and go to her, waiting on a heart-shaped bed, naked or in sexy lingerie, ready to be pounded into submission.

I actually puked in my mouth a little just now. And niggers think this is hot... Motherfucking baboons.

Just knowing I pleased a cock that was about to satisfy Iggy would be enough to make me cum...Feeling the powerful cocks grow in my mouth...Knowing they were about to bring Queen Iggy to orgasm.

Ass is 60+ years old.

That's too bad. You'll lose the chance to do it on her body, already covered in sperm after the studs are all done... Maybe it's better if we wear chastity cages so as not to get too aroused while we fluff her lovers' cocks?

I can throw a penny in a mall and it'll land with 100% certainty next to a better looking woman.

Chastity is probably a good idea. I think Iggy would be disgusted by my hard tiny dick...But with all those big powerful cocks to suck, I can't promise I won't cum right in my cage.

A chastity cage with a built-in cum stopper would do the trick. It would also allow Queen Iggy to effectively control our orgasms. And I don't think she'd let us cum so often, we have to become very good cocksuckers if we want to get off.

Does Emma want a condom on?

I would do anything to please Iggy. I'd become the best cocksucker for her!

of course not

I-I know I-I d-don't deserve h-her g-good s-sir... I-I know I could n-never satisfy h-her c-completely l-like a-a b-bigger m-man could... I-I'm n-not small b-but j-just average s-size...

Really? Can I cum inside?

Well trips says you can now. Go for gallons.

I'd like to see the look on her face when she realises.

Well, since our cocks are useless and we are just cocksuckers, she may consider feminizing us. Feeding us hormones and making us take surgeries until we become pretty girls, our tiny cocks the only reminders of our past life.

"You on the pill, yeah?"

Is it not enough to be a delusional, zero achieving, drain on your Meema? You have to shitpost too? These guys welcoming you may as well be saying "hey it's that fucking loser". Do the world a favour, the Bleach is under the sink, I'd say it's in a cupboard but trash usually just has a curtain.

If it will please Iggy, I will do it! I imagine pleasing those cocks must be easier and must feel so much better as a girly sissy boi.

That's enough kid, adults are talking.

But you love her. The devotion is clear from your words, you'll do everything to make her happy. Those other men can only satisfy her sexually, but you'll be the one always there for her whenever she needs.

You make my skin crawl.