Ask a pedo thread continued

Ask a pedo thread continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qw7CZtvErw
youtube.com/watch?v=NOzDX0Ufgds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

My view on fetishes-

The only person that should care about my fetishes is someone I'm in a relationship with. And the only fetishes they should know and care about are the ones they can fulfill with me. I'd never let someone know I have a fetish for something like this b/c its nobody's business.

Why are you attracted to and prey on those you know are weaker and less intelligent than you? Seems really pathetic

The same could be said of any heterosexual man.

There's a really great clothing deal at walmart going on atm. All little girl's clothes are half off

Are you attracted to their bodies or to their age ?

As in are you a pedo just because she is 6 or despise that

On a scale of 1-10, how old is your boyfriend?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

How to store collection; best legal image

No it couldn't, stop defending your deplorable actions by pretending all other men are the same as you.

You say that like there aren't heterosexual pedophiles. What do you think they are, aliens? They're just people, man...

nice attempt at rationalization, you are either incredibly ignorant or blatantly trolling to attempt to argue that the difference in intelligence between a adult male and a child is comparable to that of an adult male and an adult woman

Pedo lurker rollcall from the last thread, if you didn't already answer:

Primary/preferred ages of attraction (AoA)?
Are you exclusive or nonexclusive? Full AoA?
Youngest girl you've had a crush on?
Age you realized it?
How old are you now (if you want)?
Are you out of the toybox to anyone? If so, how did you tell them, how did they take it?
What are your other kinks/fetishes?

There's nothing deplorable about raping children dude, get with the times everyone's doing it these days

If your relationships are very defined and traditional that makes sense I guess. I think it's very useful for cam models to know my fetishes. ^_^

Who said I'm smarter than a kid? For real though what looks good to me isn't really a question of intelligence

.lel

Good question. I think at the core it's despite it. Though embracing your attractions tends to modify them a bit after.

I don't do bf/gfs

2 I didn't answer in last thread.

>How old are you now (if you want)?
>What are your other kinks/fetishes?
I'm a 24/7 tpe dominant little with a fetish for forniphilia

what looks good to you is what you can take advantage of? Cant get girls your own age bro is that it?

I wish more people understood you, OP. You're a beautiful person. I love you. It pains me that I'm not 8 b/c that means I stand no chance w/ you. Baww.

PEDOPHILIA DOES NOT MEAN WE RAPE OR HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN IT JUST MEANS WE ARE ATTRACTED TO THEM. Stop treating us like we're all fucking molestors.

I'm non exclusive. Most my relationships with adults have been with other pedophiles.

>Answering my own question:
>I'm out to only about half a dozen of my closest friends.

Best friend in high school (B) was the first person I came out of the toybox to, don't even remember the conversation because it went so smooth. He always had odd views on things though, so it barely phased him.

Second person I came out to was our mutual friend (S). I had had a crush on his younger sister (she was hot for an 8yo and ran around in skimpy clothing, good times) and had been making jokes about it for a while now (I took great ironic pleasure in making myself the butt of pedophile jokes that only I knew weren't jokes). I actually had him try to guess it, and even with all my joking it took hella prodding for him to finally make the right guess.

>(where the greentext from last thread ends)

At some point I came out to of couple of the first guy's close friends that were also very open about things, but I barely saw them so that was mostly a footnote.

Next guy I came out to was a close mutual friend of the other two and myself (E). This one was actually sort of unintentional. B had a stay in a psych ward post suicide attempt, and we (E, S, and I) were all visiting him. I made a "joke" and when E asked for clarification, B said I wasn't joking, thinking I was attempting to come out. Worked out just fine in the end, though, because at that point basically our whole core friend group knew and I didn't have to tiptoe around.

Next person I came out to was a female friend of my younger brother's, D. I was around 18, she was 15. She had taken an intellectual/sexual interest in me, and tried to seduce me. And succeeded, for the most part. We traded secrets (she had more than I did) and I eventually told her. Through a series of complicated events, we became platonic best friends, and we still are. Funniest part was, as I found out later, that her best friend earlier in high school was also a pedophile. Girl was some sort of bizarro pedo magnet.

(1/2)

Question here. is there a difference between pedophilia and child molestation? Like when you say you are a pedophile what exactly do you mean?

Actually, I'm a 65 year old man and I have a 18 year old boyfriend who is a reverse pedophile. He likes to roleplay as a baby while I dress up as a lumberjack and tell him how much I love my throbbing cock up his virgin goo goo gaa gaa hole.

your Ip was traced, sex offender are not tollerated by the law.
Your name and phone number is on the National Sex Offender's Registry, this thread is under investigation.

No funny tabs

Pedophile = Finds kids hot
Chomo = Finds kids unsupervised and puts them in the van

They can't, user. This is a fundamental aspect of their belief structure. If they're wrong about this, they might be wrong about everything, and god knows that would just be terrible.

Do you at least pay your taxes

That's a lie, a real FBI agent wouldn't let the OP know they've been tracked. They'd show up at his door one day mid fap and throw themselves through the windows with an army of cactuars and carry him out of his house

It means I can look at a younger girl and feel the same way you do about Blake lively or some other hot ass girl of your choice. If you see Blake are you gonna go into some insatiable lust & rape her? No. I don't act on anything, I just might think a younger girl is hot, that's all.

I mean attraction to prepubescent folks. While I disagree that all sexual contact is is necessarily traumatizing to anyone under 18 I don't think it practical to engage sexually in a society that will teach you that you were groomed and abused. That shit is traumatic.

oh wow big surprise there , you're really a bottom of the barrel kinda guy eh? I really hope that whatever mental illness you have that allows you to find children sexually attractive one day leads you to kill yourself.

i think ive seen this on dr. phil before

it's physical attraction. Neoteny traits are supposed to give you an urge to care and protect, instead I get a boner

Hey guys if I was your friend and you told me you were a pedophile then I'd still love and accept you. Does that make you happy or does that make you want to kill me irl

We love you, too.

I'm a NEET

Pedophiles are attracted to children, and many claim to just "love" children

Child molestors are people who sexually molest children.

Not all child abusers are pedophiles (many are just normal abusers who got off on the power rather than actually being attracted to children) and most pedophiles never actually sexually abuse a child, because most know/consider doing so would be wrong, and would never want to hurt a child.

Basically the difference between heterosexuals (with a rape kink, I guess) and rapists, but with an inherently more problematic power dynamic

Sigh. I wish more people understood this I feel like we wouldn't have to be so fucking secretive. It's not a big deal & diesnt change any part of our everyday lives.

>muh cognitive dissonance

" This is a fundamental aspect of their belief structure "

Buddy this a fundamental aspect of any sane persons belief structure.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

waiting for (2/2), i am intrigued

(also having a similar experience but i think they all just think im a lolicon and am therefore not a pedo.... also good though)

In an insane world, sometimes insanity is the only sane choice.

The most recent person I've told was my ex. (Sidenote for physical description: she was short, cute, asian, and looked about five years younger than she actually was) This one actually made me the most nervous, because I had only known her for a fairly short time and hadn't had time to vet her like the others; plus, it was my girlfriend, so things could go very bad. Turns out, I needn't have worried. Once I actually told her, she thought it was super hot, having had fantasies about older guys as a young girl, and even had me share fantasies as dirty talk. We eventually got a whole DDlg thing going on, and she would enjoy acting all childlike for me. God I miss that girl.

What the fuck are you going to report him for lmao

same same

You have to be secretive and lurk in the shadows or you'd already be dead.
Don't worry though all things are brought to light eventually.

>sane persons belief
Simply not true. Waiting until 18 is actually fairly new in the eyes of history, in fact not too long ago if you weren't married by 16 you'd be considered old and undesirable. America is one of the few countries in the world that has an age of consent OVER 15. So most everyone ever, present or past, actually disagrees with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qw7CZtvErw

yup i knew i saw this on dr. phil

I also have sex with women. Anything wrong with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=NOzDX0Ufgds

I might be in love.

Why would it? I don't engage in flirting, sex, or CP. Who would find out and why would they care?
I'll have to give this a look. Interesting to see what they'll say

hah, whatever helps you sleep at night

I have a question. How deep must i dig my rape dungeon beneath my house so the feds wont find it with their spookypooky magically gadgets?

Protip: we aren't living in the past

Filipina?

I'm sexually attracted to women who are of age for breeding and nursing offspring.

Are most the pedos on here anti contact?

You're implying the present is any better, and by that the future holds something even better.

protip: it's not, and it doesn't.

Nah. Half-Chinese, Half-Cambodian

I am pro stay out of prison

So? We're not talking about re introducing steamboats here. If younger women were considered attractive in 1505 why the fuck wouldn't they still be considered attractive now? (Which they still are; see Germany, Italy, and other first world countries). lol they actually are developing faster now than ever before because of all the chemicals they eat. I'm confused to how a 15 yr old with d cups is apalling to you but a 21 yr old with A cups is in style

I won't speak for anyone else, but I'm not. An anti-contact mindset is a ticking time-bomb of repression that can only end in pain.

That's nice of you

Being anti contact isn't the same as being non offending.

if by anti contact you mean dont touch kids and wont buy cp, then i can only speak for myself really.

(CP AND FUCKING KIDS IS WRONG NO MATTER HOW HOT THEY ARE!)

exactly.

Sicko

who buys it just lurk some more

yeah ok there nostradamus

A friendo of mine napped a girl, took her vision with sulfuric acid and now he plays the roll as the caretaker of it. Ofcourse she has to please him as she depends on his guidance skills. He living deep in the woods.

How must i feel about him now? Since he is a pedo evil like you anons.

I love being around kids and people trust me around theirs, so no, I enjoy contact. I also trust myself not to do anything stupid.

By anti-contact I mean supporting the illegalization of voluntary sexual contact of children. So no. But it's apparent that you are.

Well if this is true then it is sick. But that's just a fucked up person. Columbine was 2 straight kids. Am I to assume you're all mass fucking shooters? This doesn't even make sense. There are also plentyy of sick people that rape grown ass women and men. Gtfo

He's a kidnapper rapist, and I think most of the pedos lurking in this thread would consider doing that to be abhorrent. Most of us don't actually want to harm kids.

From a strictly fantasy point of view, though...

I want, and will have something like this.

why do you think i give a fuck about your immoral intentions

children look up to those older than them for guidance , protection etc. To even think about using that dependence and vulnerability to exploit them for sex is absolutely unthinkable in this day and age. To even fantasize about a child in such a vulnerable position is deplorable beyond

just dont touch kids (i'm honestly telling myself that more than anything, i dont really like only getting hard for kids and freakishly petite women)

lol i trol u

Are you as pedo as Paul Richards the Britbong Paedo? He is very paedo.

Can you get pedo dubs?

Some of them know exactly what they're doing and exactly what they want.

Your friend doesn't actually exist, but men like that do, usually in Middle Eastern countries.

I never got the chance to kill them. I regret that, but I didn't get to pick where they sent me.

You do what you're told, slave.

Not anymore. My contract expired a year ago.

yea in their own age group, feel free to kill yourself at any time sir

that's not for you to decide nor is it for them

Who are you? Did I indicate something to that effect?
As I said earlier, I don't think sexual contact with minors is practical in a society that'll teach them they were groomed, abused, deceived, raped, ect no matter how the arrangement formed. I do however support reforming social norms concerning the idea of informed consent where minors are concerned as well as prejudicial age roles in non sexual considerations/

Paul Richards the Britbong Paedo has been raping and murdering kids in Bournemouth for years and no one has done anything about it.

Why is the state more worthy of making that decision than the person him/herself?

Raping kids is wrong, no argument there.
As far as cp, I'd be in favor of it being decriminalized to some extent.

Possession should be a slap on the hand at worst, with only slightly higher penalties for distribution.
I think the production of cp by external parties should remain illegal as it is now, since that's usually child abuse, but that stuff done voluntarily and of the girl's (or boy's) free will by themselves (webcam footage and the like) doesn't make a lot of sense being illegal.

That being said, this is all in an ideal world. Currently, it's all illegal so they have a means to persecute child molestors that record their actions.

Dude I'm not talking about 5 year old fucking girls. If a girl is 14 years old she knows she wants sex. Plenty of college girls go on spring break & make worse decisions

because its a FUCKING CHILD!