Post girls you know and anons describe what they would do

Post girls you know and anons describe what they would do.

Reply for reply, no pic dumping

more descriptive you are the more descriptive your reply

I would put a more modest top on her, teach her some modesty, and then kick OP in the balls with a steel-toed boot.

fuck those tits until they squirt milk! make her drink a glass of it then blow my and finish her off with a facial!

Make her suck my cock and maintain eye contact with me until I pull it out of her mouth and cum all over her face and tits

Have her suck me while that blonde little white ass is getting fucked by a huge nigga dick.
make her suck me and five other guys and well all finish on those huge tits

Dude, you need to share this semen demon's IG

Oily titfuck before pushing my cock into her throat to cum.

Maybe, she got a booty too

Please user, you're torturing us

Pinned down and throat fucked by a row of niggas, cummin on those shades
Dumping pics for now, that ok?

Yes, but eventually this thread will be over, and in the back of my head I'll now that she's sharing more and more new pics
So, thanks, but think about it

Damn those titties are epic, I would lube those tits up and fuck 'em all night. Once they are red raw I will do the same to that bubble butt and finish on those brused tits.

god she looks like a nasty whore
how many cocks has she milked?
i'm betting thousands

KEEP DUMPING!

I want to make her strip for daddy then make him watch me throat fuck his darling angel

caress her face, tenderly kiss her, our tongues play together while i stroke her tit, then peel out this massive tits out of the dress and titfuck her till she is cumsoaked
rip off her clothes and take a long view of that hard body, then bent her over and fuck her holes for hours
deepthroat, till she cries
use her in public and leave her fixed for others
i will kiss her, lick her tits and squeeze them while i kiss and inseminate her
wwyd?

sux off her druge dealer to pay a debt
12 inch Black cock between those melons

I know it's a lot! know two guys that double teamed her
Will consider it user

leave this piece of fuckmeat naked in a prison courtyard full of niggas

chew on those tits as she rides me, dressed as a maid!

is she a tumblr whore? looks like one!

eagerly fucked and passed around by her dads business partners during her internship

Thank you.

I should probably contribute a little.

Tie her wrists to the arms of her sun lounger. Stuff her panties into her pussy. Pull her bikini top down and jerk off over her tits and face, facefucking her intermittently.

read rules fag

I want that tight blondie ass on my dick as she cries in pleasure. When I finally erupt I cum in her long beautiful hair.

Any love for my mates sister?

FB live stream her sucking my cock and fucking those tits to her BF and family

Goth whore gets bullied and fucked by the entire basketball team
This little skank needs a long hard deep fuck by a monster BBC cock and her ass stretched by madigo

FUCK THOS TTITS! MOAR!!

Wow! I would love to see her get blacked! those tits must look incredible bouncing! looks like a BBC whore too!

Tits that make you go full autistic

Damn that is a slutty outfit! bet she got her holes rammed on the beach that day!

Oh trust me, she gets it.

rip off that yogapants and destroy her pussy, while he is too drunk to do anything
titfuck, stop with her
push her against the wall, let our tongues play while i take her clothes off, when she is fully naked, i push her hard against the wall again, take her up and fuck her till she moans so loud everyone around have fun
strip her naked and destroy her on the bed
we make tender love, marry and she will be my good christian wife, who fullfill all my sexual desires
stop
stop please
she tries to look hard, but in reality she wants me to caress her and inseminate her again and again
turn her around, handcuff her and use her for hours, then take her home to mommy
come in and get the money to cum in her
use her in the pokergame instead of money
omg, please stop
marry her and fullfill all our sexual desires together
push her back in the bed, spread her legs, no panty, so i have to fuck and inseminate her

wwyd

Thanks user she is! I want both these sluts presses there tits together as i four way titty fuck them both
such a slutty outfit. I'd take her to the mens toilet and make her milk cocks through the glory hole all night

How about this one?

why stop? :p

Het the slut high until she is out of it. Set up a video cam and record her getting a train run on her my mandigo cocks, until her pussy is like a steak leaking mayo.

while you do that I pound your whores ass and finish on those massive tits

make tise cock begging whore beg to get both holes fucked by a bbc

While she is asleep me and some friends fuck and use all her holes, blindfolding her and then cumming on that cute bubble butt
Deep deep anal then make her clean me up, finish on tits

hnng! now those are some chubby curves which need a good seeing to user! moar please

I would drive her to a shady part of the city, tell her i'm getting some smokes as i park and leave her there, car open, knowing that any minute a group of bums will come and ruin her virgin holes with their unwashed cocks

I would fuck every hole on Gemma's perfect body until I was spurting dust

a fan? ;)

moar!!

such a lickable expanse of flesh, moar user!

A big fan, added her on insta when someone (couldve been you) posted her a while ago

Bend over and fuck roughly from behind, alternating between her ass and pussy. Withdraw as I start to cum and finish over her face. Then search online for more guys willing to do the same.

Thoughts?

onit
Gemma? perfect name for this slut! I want to fuck her tits and face until her make up isruined
Wanna use her tats as a cum target

Maybe, glad to meet a fan ;p
Damn I need those tits around my cock! I would suck them dry

fuck yes, my cock is itching to get between those titties

have her ride me until i cum and she lactates at the same time! making her lick up every drop of cum and milk

Drunk slut at a club. Bend her over and shove a bottle in her cunt as I fuck that white ass

My ex girl? begging to hear your nasty thoughts

Have her jerk me off in those gloves, then hold her by the throat, pull her panties to one side and come hard inside her hairy pussy

Wanna bury my cock in her ass hole and then face fuck her until drool and cum leak upon those perfect tits

Fuck that is so hot! (shaved do) more? please??

Damn those hips user

repeatedly tit fucked until her tits look like a glazed cake

newfags alert

moar bikini user, she has child bearing hips which need testing to the fullest

Nice dick sucking lips! she cheat on you faggot?

Fuck her face and then fuck her hair

more?

Tie her hands behind her back and have her lick my cock till I'm edging. Then slap her tits, pinching her nipples, warning her that I'll slap her face if she cries out. When I'm ready to go again I make her sit her pussy down on the brass knob at the end of her bed, jerk off into a glass and make her drink it.

killer hips, would love ta fuck her ass then face then cum on her hair

Oh c'mon, just give us the name already

facefuck this whore untill i empty my balls in to her slut throat

rip a hole in her leggins then fuck that ass and squeeze the life outta her tits
make her blow me until I shoot a hot steamy load on her lips

make her blow me than i cum on the floor, she licks it up

Rough face fuck ffor hours until tears run down her face, grabbing her hair. Finish on her nose

Brutal face fuck that breaks her nose

I'll make her regret showing off those toys to the world. Tie her topless in the dressing room and gag her with a bright red ballgag. Tie her tits crazy tight till they start to turn purplish and then clothespins all over her tits and nipples. Leave her there for the cleaning crew to find and enjoy.

still there user? source?

You mean fb/ig you fucking pleb

fuck her hair and cum on her face, then make her lick my asshole

Deepthroat fuck her in a public place and cum on her face, then force her to walk with my cum on her face trough the city.

WHO IS THIS WHORE!?!?

Put head band over her eyes and make her work in a glory hole until morning, until she looks like a make up stained whore

need this semondemon in my life

Yo!
Keep the outfit on and fuck her through it until it tears

Have her eat my ass and jerk me off till I cum.

destroy her face covering It with cum and expose her in public

This little slut needs to be pinned down and fucked by a bunch of roided up muscle heads
A brutal titfuck ending in the messiest facial in history
see above
make this hipster slut a cock slave at a gym full of bros
Cute whore face fucked and ass fucked at the same time during a festival

Any love for my Essex slut cousin?

What the Fuck is wrong with you on so many levels. Yeah op is a creep but she doesn't need to cover

Lecture her about the state of her room, bend her over, yank her pants down and fuck her hard in her virgin butthole, cumming quickly. Then force her to stay in the same position as I film my cum drip from her ass.

Fuck her until she looses her mind then make her eat out guys ass holes in the streetsthis Essex slut needs a dicking by a real man! multiple unwashed BBC's in her tasty white cunt

Damn nice user I would love to eat her pussy then spit her juices on her tits then fuck 'em

damn fine moar?

How do you know her user?

I want both these whores tied up and watched them get gang fucked by me and my friends, cumming in their mouths and making them cum swap

any more love for my girl?

choke her with that dress and then when she passes out finish on those tits

Those tits need a nice fucking! and finish on those pearly whites
Have that ass riding my cock as she keeps the hat on!

Would fuck this slut hard until she cry. Make her my slave, and force her to suck my dick while her family is watching.

skank needs to be raoed

Film her getting bukkaked by a bunch of black guys. Last guy to cum gets to open her legs and cream inside her smooth pink cunt

make her sit on my face in that dress, no panties

send her funny cat memes
brutal anal rape
medium anal rape
push her down a flight of stairs
leave legos on the floor in places she walks barefoot
make her sing in my Jennifer Lopez cover band

yes user keep going