Where can I learn how to manipulate people (particularly women)

Where can I learn how to manipulate people (particularly women).

I want to be able to guilt/push people into doing what I want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interested too

influencepeople.com/readings

You have to be sociopath to do so. If you have feelings of pity etc you will fail to manipulate.

Well what do you want to know, what's the current goal/situation OP?

Surprisingly you actually hit the nail on the head with your pic.

I have a fetish for girls writing stuff on themselves with scars and want to get them to do that.

Just put pressure on whoever you're talking to, they will eventually break and when that happens you can get them to do whatever you want.

I learned to manipulate people in prison. I lent a guy about 6 packets of cigarettes before his commissary came, with interest charges he owed me about 35 packets. I got a blowjob a day from him to cover interest, I sold his asshole for 5 cigarettes or 2 packets of ramen noodles. The best part was when his debt was about 8-9 packets of cigarettes, I sold him to someone else for 20 packets of cigarettes.
That's manipulation

48 laws of power, trp, machiavelli

you did nothing motherfucker

Just watch Donald Trump.

Are you 16?

Sounds like someone's a bitch

No, just autistic

Just turn into a woman.

No, they'll just stop talking to you

I can't even handle how fake this is

This is interesting but I have too little experience to know if it is true.

neuro linguistic programming

>neuro linguistic programming
Wiki says it's bullshit

> guilt
> women
It writes itself

It's really not that hard, most people are not that smart, it doesn't get much to trick them into doing what you want. Even better if you have leverage on them.

With girls -I'm guessing you're a vergin or you don't get laid much- it's a bit harder, because you're stepping into the realm of physical manipulation (and by that I mean flirting, not violence).
Still, if you can manage to find a girl that's both hot and smart (or just smart if you don't care about that sort of things), you can use your brains to seduce them.

48 laws you stupid underage faggot

Read the book FILTH by Irvine Welsh. Great story, and a master manipulator is the main character.

Bruce will teach you his manipulative ways, young padawon OP.

Why do you think I'm underage?

Just autistic

Simple. Just stop being insecure beta-fags.

That's not very helpful.

you need charisma so you are shit out of luck

I want to grind charisma

be a woman

48 laws is for methheads in prison.

all you need to power is the power of ghosting.

>be a drug addict
>Comes natural

How

It's literally the scientific way of saying hypnosis.

Lrn 2 research

Kek

How is it funny!

Follows these easy steps

1-Learn to tie attached knot
2- tie the long end to a sturdy beam or tree branch
3-place your head through the loop and secure while standing on a stool or chair or this will not work
4-ask a friend to kick out chair or stool
5-once you are swing from the magic knot of manipulation for around 10 min you will know all

If you don't hear a SNAP, then this will not work.

Looking forward to hearing your results

Practice. You can read up on a couple techniques but the best thing is to just hone your overall charm and socal prowess

this guy

and it shows. please follow

haha - he is an autistic fuck , probably struggles with the front door

lmfao

>>goes to jail
>>becomes gay

he might be gay already? did you think of that??

No because you always think of yourself.

>ask a friend to kick out chair or stool

Worst advice I've heard all day

oh yeah, Autist - no friends. guess you'll have to flick it out yourself

By living, and the best would be to place yourself in group of thugs/criminals or just assholes. Watch what they're doing, learn and then think what exactly happened.

Start point is: think what others think of you, then make them think you are something you are not.

Add (NS Blood) on skype, he knows how to perfectly manipulate women. The man is a god.

Oh right and watch iasip, Dennis is great example of how to treat women right.

fag

Just learn psychology, be good at it, learn how to make someone do something by knowing how to deliver the command.

Any good resources for this?

I'm a Jungian mystic, and once upon a time I owned my own marketing company. I could teach you all the secrets, but it won't do you any good. You see, the more you understand about the deep mysteries, the more insightful you become about your own thinking -- and the less inclined you become to abuse your fellow humans as you recognize the futility of "power" in the male sense over physical things.

But if you're genuinely interested, let me know and I can teach you a few simple psych experiments which will start you on the path. 93

Please teach me your ways.

Alright, here's something you can try for yourself. It's based on a study called the photocopy experiments (if you want to look it up for yourself). What they've found is that humans, as primates, want constantly to be reassured that everything is normal and secure. Apes, for example, watch each other constantly for signs of alarm, and feel most happy when their fellow apes are reassuring them everything is safe. In the photocopy experiment, they had people attempt to cut in line at a university photocopier using a variety of excuses, or no excuse at all. What they found was that the success rate was about 20% when people just asked to cut in line, but as soon as they gave a reason for cutting in line, the success rate jumped to 80% -- and it didn't matter which excuse they used. In fact, "Can I cut in line because I have to use the photocopier" actually had the same success rate of 80% as every other excuse.

The upshot of this is that you can use this technique to accomplish some pretty amazing things. Try this: the next time you're in the supermarket, walk into the private employees-only area. When someone asks you what you're doing, just keep walking and say, "It's okay, because I'm allowed."

The odds are very good that they will then let you pass without a second thought. You will be genuinely amazed at how easy it is.

That's really cool, I shall try it!

Thank you user!

How can I do this with anal and my gf she hates the idea and I'm trying to find a way to just make her try it

There was also a landmark study in the 80s involving hypnosis. They hypnotized a group of people and gave them simple, strongly-worded commands and found that about 70% of people will instantly obey such commands without question. But they had a control group of people who were *not* hypnotized, and did the same thing, giving them strongly worded, simple commands -- and found that the same percentage, about 70% also instantly obeyed such commands.

The implication is that we are *all* essentially hypnotized all the time. Or rather, that we are all highly suggestible, and that what we call "hypnosis" is simply a suggestion that people are in a state of heightened suggestion. When I owned my marketing company, I would often thrust a clipboard into people's hands and say, in an authoritative voice, "Sign this."

In the midst of signing a binding contract, people would look up with a puzzled expression and say, "What am I signing?"

Seven out of every ten people will instantly and without question obey a strongly-worded, simple command. For example, ordering someone to "sit down" or "stand up" or "turn around" or "raise your arm" or "sign this" will cause the majority of the population to do so instantly, every time.

There are two techniques which will work. One is called "leading" and the other is called the "Honest Abe." The Honest Abe is easier, but leading -- while it takes practice to get right -- is more effective. Both have been used many times on you by salespeople without your conscious awareness. I'll explain each in the following posts. (Want to make sure the thread doesn't die while I'm writing them out.)

The Honest Abe works like this:

You say, "Okay, let's sit down and discuss this issue rationally and logically." Then take a piece of paper and draw a line down right down the middle and write "PRO" at the top of one column and "CON" on the other.

Start by asking her to list all the reasons she has to object. You can even help her, coming up with reasons to avoid anal sex, so show that you're being honest and objective.

Once you've got a half-dozen reasons against it, then ask her to come up with reasons why she might want to. Again, help her to come up with reasons. It doesn't matter how flimsy the reasons are, or whether they're technically duplicates of each other, as long as you come up with at least double the number of reasons in the "pro" column as the "con" column.

Then set down the pen, smile, and say, "Well, it looks like you've made your decision."

The key to this is making the person believe that she (or he) has logicall come to the conclusion for themselves. This is based on something called the buy-in effect, and is the reason corporations want you to wear their logos. If you believe you've done something yourself, you incorporate it into your "self" and will rationalize whatever is necessary to support it. They are, in effect, doing all the hard lifting for you, coming up with reasons to support what they believe is their own logical decision. It's how the conscious mind works; psych experiments have shown that decisions are made almost instantly on a subconscious level, and that the role of the conscious mind is simply to justify those decisions through rationalization.

Holy shit that's good I'll be sure to try it thanks

Leading is a more sophisticated technique and takes some practice, but has far-reaching application in almost every face-to-face dealing with another human being.

Leading starts with you changing your body language to match that of the person you're talking to. If they sit, you sit. If they tuck a leg up, you tuck a leg up. If they smile, you smile. If they move their right arm, you move your right arm. You attempt to mirror them exactly as subtlely as possible so they aren't consciously aware of what you're doing. For this to work you have to be extremely perceptive, since you have to match breathing pattern, eye movements, and facial expressions.

But once the two of you are matched, what will happen is that *they* will begin to mirror *you* -- without consciously realizing that they're doing it. We express ourselves through body language constantly. Folded arms express defensiveness. Crossed legs show a lack of sexual receptiveness. Leaning forward shows interest and leaning back shows disinterest. And so on. By leading people, you can cause them to, for example, uncross and then spread their legs, making them feel open and sexually receptive. This works through the phenomenon of biofeedback, which causes all connections in the brain to work in both directions, so that because your brain associates smiling with feeling good, for instance, forcing your face into a smile actually causes the brain to release feel-good endorphins in response. By modifying people's body language, you can make them more interest, more excited, and more sexually receptive to you.

I guarantee you that this technique has been used against you many times, mostly by salespeople trying to sell you something.

Manipulation isn't about force, it's about using a light touch and making all the necessary small moves that gently guide someone into doing what you want.

Kind of this. To explain more, you might actually feel for the people. Sociopaths are capable of empathy and sympathy, but they just don't want to empathize or sympathize.

Being nice, and talking with people (girls) usually works with me. Also when you do claim a woman, be emotionally abusive.

No, psychopaths are capable of empathy and normal human feelings, but are capable of ignoring them. Sociopaths are absent of all empathy and are physically incapable of recognizing others as humans due to malfunctions in the limbic brain.

Well then..

Just watch a Jewish mother.

Being a sociopath is literally a strategy of surviving. Psychopaths are basically the same, except for the fact that they cannot form emotional connections. Also psychopaths are usually born the way that they are, and are generally less compulsive.

You have it the wrong way around. Sociopaths are a more extreme form of psychopaths.

Women are like cats, you have to give them just enough attention to feel unfulfilled, then withdraw it and wait for them to seek more. always give them a little less than they want. Never commit to anything and always leaver her wondering how much you're into her. Let her hear you telling your buddies about how attractive you think another girl is, bonus points if it's for ass/tits/personality etc that she doesn't have herself. this doesn't work if you're pussy ass basement dwelling /b troll. she needs to se how other men and women respond to and respect you. a girls attraction to you is not even about you, it's a function of the way your peers interact with you and the jealousy of other potential rivals stealing your affections.

also pick your mark wisely, doesn't work with every girl, obviously.

also try to find one from a broken home. if dads in prison it's cake.

Also I don't know why you're talking about the limbic system, because the section of the brain that's most effected by antisocial personality disorder is the frontal lobe. That's why they tend to be more impulsive.

I peer pressure people by using language thatll put them to shame if they don't listen to me. Most of the time it works, women though, they like to get roughed up and be told what to do believe it or not. If you can't manipulate someone as second nature, you won't be able to since you're being held back by your emotional being. Don't try.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're gay as hell.

Honestly, read Trump's book. He has used manipulation and bullying to get to where he is today (not saying that's a bad thing) and it teaches some solid lessons in how to trick people into doing what you want.

Talk to people and lie eventually you will get good at it.
You can not choose who you will "manipulate" some people are stupid and some are not, with time you learn to recognize the right types.

Actually, you're probably right.

Nevermind, I'm right. Just look it up. Sociopaths and psychopaths can simulate other people's feelings, but don't actually feel them. Psychopaths tend to be more of an asshole.

You need charisma, and if you're too beta to have any, just learn how to lie.
There's a good book called "How To Make Friends" (Wich is pretty misleading but trust me it could help you for the basics). But yes, read books on the subject i guess.

Being a sociopath, manipulation is something I do just like i breathe so I can't really help you to learn anything.

actually user this works for girls too.
When I bring them back to my place, even if it's the first day we're meeting, in my beta phases it used to be like
"hey do you wanna chill on the bed" or "hey lets go to the bed"
now it's just "come here" and the success rate is way higher.

That's a strategy called "assume the sale." You never ask a question which can be answered in the negative. You simply assume that the person has already answered "yes" to everything, and you're simply giving them instructions on how to complete the transaction.

damn good advice, user. Shit, if I had known this 3 months ago I wouldn't be a virgin anymore. Had a sweet date that went well until I tried to get her in my bed.

Alternatively, treat people with respect like human beings.

yeah, see if that ever gets you laid.. News flash, women like to be controlled. It's objective. give them freedom and they'll see you as a beta.

It's called "leverage"

It's called religion. You're welcome.

>religion
youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY