Any medifags here. I have this weird spot in my public area. It showed up like 8 months ago randomly

Any medifags here. I have this weird spot in my public area. It showed up like 8 months ago randomly.

Its the same texture as the skin around it, just a different colour.

Any ideas what it could be ?

Pic: related, its the weird brown spot.

Other urls found in this thread:

patient.info/medicine/clotrimazole-for-fungal-skin-infections-canesten
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pubic*

Good old auto predict

Now it's public. So autocorrect was right.

Cafe au lait spot.

Skin cancer. You gon die boi.

Im 18, it only showed up 8 months ago.

i didnt they they could show up this late ?

kill yourself mobileposter. just fucking do it! your kind are a scourge

Have you gotten burnt? If so it might be a light scar or something.

Is it swollen?

HPV

No, its just a change in skin colour. Nothing else.

I noticed it after shaving one time, it kinda just appeared.

Looks fungal

Go get some tinactin

skin fungus

you piece of shit.

Not a burn, another one (where the other arrow is) just appeared a few weeks ago.

Im really worried that more will appear. And i have no clue what it is

Its not red, or raised or itchy or anything. Its just a change in colour.

Also i shower every day and use soap. so i doubt its that.

Also see this: www.healthline.com/health/discolored-skin-patches

Sorry but you're wrong. It's that.

you're turning into a nigger

yes, it is :-) try this patient.info/medicine/clotrimazole-for-fungal-skin-infections-canesten

There are several reasons why the pubic area tends to turn dark, even though the skin is rather fair. Excessive perspiration, using strong deodorants, and removing the pubic hair with a razor or hair removing solutions are significant causes for the pubic area turning dark. There are a few effective home remedies to lighten the pubic area.

Fungal infection is an extremely common cause for darkening of the pubic area, especially for those who live in tropical climate and sweat profusely. This, along with tight clothing and wearing of non breathing fabrics, results in infection and over a period of time darkens the skin.

Yeah i had the Seborrehic Keratosis a while back, all i did was literally scrape off the brown litle shit (hurt like a motherfucker) and then it just went away some weeks later.

maybe lyme disease ?

It's fungus. I had them on my back. They aren't supposed to be red or anything, you don't feel pain, it's just there.

Alot of fungi live on your body without causing any problems. This could be a sign of an autoimmune disease. You should go get checked out.

like i said. fungus.

i repeat: you piece of shit!

/thread

What did you do to fix it ?

Okay, so how would i get rid of it ?

See

buy a freaking antifungal cream and apply to it. regularly.

you fungus-infected piece of shit.

Just... Ask Your doctor?

>all these replies
>not a single super AIDS diagnose
Sup Forums, you disappoint me

Shit costs more. I can just shit post it on Sup Forums and get an answer.

I would never of guessed that it would of been a fungus. My hygiene is good and its not what i thought a fungus was like.

So now i can buy some cheap anti fungle shit and hopefully it will be sorted, if not. back to Sup Forums cos drs visits here are like $50 for 15 mins.

Op here: I was fully expecting a few of these.

I have something that looks exactly like what OP has, I doused that shit in antifungal gunk and nada, still got it.

Okay cunt calm down. I thought fungus was due to bad hygiene and had some kind of negative effect.

Have you been to a doc about it or have any idea what it is ?

Bruh I have the same thing, like right on my upper thigh bit, too.

I don't think it's fungal unless it's itchy, raised and moves.

I got antifungal shit and it didn't do anything, so it might not be.

It looks like some kind of birthmark, but you said it only appeared 8 months ago? Could also be a minor burn. Minor rope burn cases look similar. It doesn't look serious, and if it doesn't hurt it probably isn't cancer of any variety.

Nah, and in retrospect I could have asked a doc about it when I saw one last year (first time in like a decade) but I was so munted I could barely think about anything when I was there.

I have what op has but its all over my body and it flakes.

How long have you had it for, and has it grown/changed at all.

Mine appeared one time i woke up and hasnt changed at all.

Yea I did. Only I was being serious. OP, if you have been having thrush you you REALLY need to get checked.

Then its not the same. Mine is one isolated spot and its no different from any of the other areas in anyway except colour.

If yours is everywhere and flaking it sounds more serious. Maybe make a thread on it or see a doc ?

Yeah, it just rocked up at some point when I was like 19 and hasn't moved, changed or nothing. hasn't grown or shrunk or changed colour or gotten itchy, nothing. It's been there probably atleast 4 years.

No thrush.

No other side affects or anything. Just one discoloured spot that randomly appeared and hasnt done anything.

I've had too many bad experiances with doctors to talk to one of those idiots. They're just overpayed med sellers.

Sounds like mine, although i got mine when i was 17.

hasnt done anything. But i noticed that other spot show up.

Where on your body is your one, also got a pic of it ?

Eh gimme a few minutes

If it get worse or causes bleeding / pain you probs want to do something about it.

Even if its just asking a friend or family member.

Youve had a fungus on your body for 4 years and haven't done anything about it?

well i've had it for over 10 years

I had to shave a patch to get a better shot kek

It's either not a fungus or it's super chill because it's not causing me any problems or getting worse so I'm not particularly concerned.

also most of the time its pretty faded, but if I get hot it turns red.

its fungus.
buy some apple cider vinegar, rub it on, will take 2 weeks to come off

yea looks the same, shape and everything.

Does it bother you?

Im still a virgin, i just plan to tell girls that its a birthmark as it looks enough like one to pass.

Hopefully mine is the same as yours and doesnt change so i can just keep saying that.

Im not that bothered by it, just worried that it might spread or something.

i respect that

Looks like a macule skin rash, just go to your doctor and have him/her take a look at it.

OP here, ive got some in the cupboard so i might try it, ive got nothing to lose. Do i just rub it in with some cotton or something

Mine doesn't bother me, it shit me when I first noticed it and tried to get rid of it, but after a bit I just went 'meh' and to be honest most of the time I even forget it's a thing.

Mine might be smaller than yours, it's probably like one and a bit centimetres, but no chick I've been with has ever noticed it or said anything, so I wouldn't worry too much, bro.

Niggeritis rip op

Would metholated spirits work? I mean if vinegar works pure ethanol should burn it right off.

Or you could buy som ointment and it will be gone in a couple of days

Dont have the money right now.

I looked up "brown macule" and it looks pretty similar. Not the same like other guys but close enough.

Can it spread and whats the normal treatment.

Drs here are like $50 for 1/4 an hour and i moved out of home on min wage so moneys tight as fuck right now.

Might not be it, other guy that has the same thing anti fungle. My hygiene is really fucking good.

Mine would be around 2.5cm across.

The problem for me is the area, right above my cock.

I can say with 100% certainty that it is fungal

Unless youre not op

I am OP, and ill try the apple cider vinegar. Ill grab some anti fungle if i notice any change after 3 weeks of rubbing the vinegar into it.

Have you got any info on it, like what causes it to come or if it could grow/spread?

Sorry. Love from mobi posters

I fucked a girl with a yeast infection and not long after that I got it, could be unrelated. Good hygiene slows growth but unless you put something on it to kill it (vinegar/antifungal) it won't go away. Honestly I gave up on vinegar, it was taking way too long.

Try avoiding using w.e you are using to wash that area, see if it goes away.

Id say its unrelated if its the same as mine, as im a virgin, and i dont go to any public pools etc.

Also fucking a girl with yeast infection, im curious, tell more. Did it make a difference to the experience, did you regret it, and did you know she had it before you committed ?

I use soap, just a normal bar of soap.

Should i stop altogether washing the area or use a different type of soap ?

I didnt know, but the smell should have tipped me off. Vodka works on your decision making abilities.

You've already been diagnosed correctly (fungal infection).
Now quit the vinegar or anything like this. Just buy some Mycoskin Gé (or whatever you have in your country containing Ciclopiroxolamine). It's completely harmless and will get rid of your problem in 3-4 weeks.

Yea ill grab some in the next few days, i dont really know what we have here but if i cant find one with Ciclopiroxolamine is any antifungle good or does it need to have that shit in it?

It's not harmful. These kind of spots occur sometime. It's a kind of a topic exceme. It will get rid after a couple of weeks or months, you can do nothing (and you have no reason something to do)
Helpful maybe biotine (eat oat) or selenium (eat paranuts two pieces a day)
No use of skin treatment recommended, it would not help. Stay cool, dude

OP do you have any of these as well?
If so you could have Neurofibromatosis.

Flat, light brown spots on the skin (cafe au lait spots). These harmless spots are common in many people. Having more than six cafe au lait spots is a strong indication of NF1. They are usually present at birth or appear during the first years of life and then stabilize.
Freckling in the armpits or groin area. Freckling usually appears by ages 3 to 5. Freckles are smaller than cafe au lait spots and tend to occur in clusters in skin folds.
Tiny bumps on the iris of your eye (Lisch nodules). These harmless nodules can't easily be seen and don't affect your vision.
Soft bumps on or under the skin (neurofibromas). These benign tumors usually develop in or under the skin, but can also grow inside of the body. Sometimes, a growth will involve multiple nerves (plexiform neurofibroma).
Bone deformities. Abnormal bone growth and a deficiency in bone mineral density can cause bone deformities such as a curved spine (scoliosis) or bowed lower leg.
Learning disabilities. Impaired thinking skills are common in children with NF1, but are usually mild. Often there is a specific learning disability, such as problem with reading or mathematics. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is also common.

Seems like a classic faggot mark

Any run ins with Voldemort?

Shower everyday and rub some 20% sodium hyposulphite there after the shower for a few weeks.

Ignore these idiots, OP.
Actual doctorfag here.
Unfortunately, it's AIDS. You took one too many HIV+ loads in the ass.

ACTUALLY YES..
It's jock itch. AS it grows, the center may get rougher