What does Sup Forums think of my friend with benefits?

what does Sup Forums think of my friend with benefits?

wake up, user.

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

she's kind of a butterface but her tits are insane and she's a total video game nerd

Ok on with the tits. Let's see those bad boys

Nice tits, more of that

yeah......i know

Real or fake?

Also post nudes

What do I think?

I think you should get tested.

very real. not as firm as they look though

Fake titties, I'm disappointed

not fake. its also her posture here

nudes or at least a picture of a dick in her

This

Post nudes

Get your dick out OP, time stamp it and then show it in her asshole

>fiction and falsehood

You're equaling some experimentation with complete lack of logical thinking, and therefor assume that experimenting with visual representation of ones self is the same as having no restraints what so ever.
>choosing a haircut is experimenting with your visual representation
You conservatives are such cucks, the only thing is that you perceive that your preferences are the desired way a society should work. Once you live in a system that is your conservative goal, you'll see why it's never going to be enough for you, unless it's your totalitarian vision that becomes a reality. So, my question is; are you arguing for government lists of allowed haircuts, or are you just a hypocrite?

will you post more already?

Noods

fucking kys

Tell her to get a fucking job and get off benefits

That's not a butterface