Brutal wwyd thread?

Brutal wwyd thread?

which slut and what would you do?

Second from left. Would shove my arm up her asshole so far that i reach her mouth and then i would work her mouth like a puppet to say manipulative and degrading cuck insults while jerking myself off with my free hand and giving a cumming dildo a footjob with my feet

wwyd?

Far right.
Would use a gynocology tool to spread her pussy upen and sprinkle graphite shavings into her pussy then wait for her to get an infection and then lick he infection up with my tongue

>call uber
>please leave
Idk what that body is but it made my dick go grandpa

Would have her squat down over my windshield and have her take a shit on my windshield of my new chevy camero and then wipe the shit off with my new rainx latitude windshield wipers and then speed forward so she tumbles over the roof off the vehicle and plops motionless one the pavement behind me

wwyd to her?

WWYD to her guys?

Far right. Pin her down and fuck her calling her piggy and making "oink" all the while

Wwyd pic related?

3. Fuck her doggy style and finish on her big nose

Tattoo the lyrics to Starboy by the weeknd to my stomach so she can try to sing it while i tit fuck her big gazongas of her all while trying to take a shit over her lap

WWYD?

Suck a log from his butt?

Getthelube.com

Make her lose weight

how about this one, guys?

stalk her, figure out the ideal time to take her, keep her in my basement to be my daily sex slave

Feed her a hamburger so she doesnt die of malnutrition

meh, she's fine. keep going guys

Rape her at the hunger games

Feed her my shit after i ate a hearty meal of clams, chocolate milk and srachia sauce

Wife's sexy little sister

make her do squats

More of her plz

sure

Makes me feel bad shes very cute

wwyd

wwyd to my best friends sister? Be rough

Ha,I see

Hard to believe she's a milf

brutal assfuck followed my a nice cleaning of my cock in her mouth

hard comment to my girl

Fucking female. Put her on all four and fucking her from behind while slapping her buttocks with my first hand and destroying her asshole with a monstrous dildo on second hand. Make her an ass to mouth while slapping her fucking tits. Drop my cum in her fucking face that is an airport for that. Fucking damned slut.

wwyd to my cousin?

She got insta?

yup

Which 19 yr old Asian?

Punch her to the face and bend her over to the table. Then fuck her ass without a condom and cum inside her ass. Then put my dick in her mouth and make her clean it. Then rip that shirt and slap her tits and fist her pussy and take pics of her in pain

j

>wwyd

Make sweet gentle love to her in the missionary position for the sole purpose procreation.

WWYD to her?

put her on a diet

Would tie her up with her legs spread and suspend her upside down. I'd insert the largest anal toy i could find and then start whipping her all over, all while degrading her and only allowing her to oink for me. I wouldn't stop until she pissed all over herself.

wwyd?

get her nose fixed, right after i proper fucked her skinny ass.

they all look the same anyway, wtf cares

Would throat fuck her hard then hold her head down on my dick until she passed out. I'd drench her face with cum stuff her panties in her mouth and leave.

Put a ring on it, eat her ass like some left over pork chops.

Nobody for degrading this slut? She waits.

Any more for this one? Can take a lot.

Id take her to a hotel fuck her through multiple orgasms in the lobby bathroom. Cover her face and tits with cum. Then i would take all of her clothes and leave making her have to walk back to the room naked and dripping with jizz.

I'd just make her choke on my cock until I came

I'd fuck her tits while I choked her out, then I'd facefuck her limp mouth with my cock so that she'd wake up choking on my cum

Wwyd

Paint her cervix white at gunpoint and see if she still looks equally retarded.

More tiny cuties that don't look retarded?

Would suck on those nips like candy they look so sweet

Have more of her

wwyd?

those tits look promising

See how far i could ram a baseball bat up her pussy

she'd be pretty tight, what else?

>putting the ingredients right on the can

I'd rape her but she looks like a mega slut and I'd probably lift her skirt only to find four different guys cum leaking down her thigh. Guess I'd just make her masturbate with the cum and I'd jerk myself off on her belly.

i would first her in the ass and pussy elbow deep at the same time

Oh no she's not a slut

push her up against the wall,spread her legs and takea good hold of her neck, with one hand. take the other up under her dress, in her panties and do a full connect: thumb in her ass and two fingers in her pussy. Finger her until she creams.

wwyd to my sister`?