No Feels/Secrets/Advice thread?

No Feels/Secrets/Advice thread?
lets get this shit on the road

I'm a fat useless fuck who works at McDonalds i'm so lonely and depressed i actually want to kill my self on a personal level.
People my my life worse by asking if im okay or saying that i am not who i was because i'm always alone and don't wanna be talked to.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feel you bro
Depressed for many years
What fuels me is the hope of experiencing hypomaniac episode

shit man why would you want that just wondering

I have some group of friends, we hang out every saturday talk about life and politics. Its fun to have someone.But still virgin no gf.

Because these episodes have been for the last 5 years the only moments during which I can have emotions

I'm so sorry, user. I also hate myself, my life, I don't go outside last time cause I don't want. I think I'm having depression
>be me
>23 yo student
>no perspective for a good job in my town
>live with parents and probably will be living with them...
>once got a gf only for 2 months
>I still miss her, even we didn't match to each other
>for some period of time she's seen in me a good lovely man
>I'm virgin, it's my huge complex
>gotta only few friends
>there's another girl I like, but she doesn't care about me
>I'm resigned, nothings makes me happy
>I would only sleep all fucking day
>thinking about my own death, for example in car accident
>I'm a looser and I feel much worse than other people

i do that to but its been months since ive seen my 3 friends we bbq and then go smoke on the trampoline

story?

i can relate pretty much have the same shit going on

I am 24, I just finished both engineering school and business school. My double diploma can get me where the fuck I want not bragging.

I've been lucky to experience hypomania during recruitement process, the interview went really well.

A company wants to hire me for a 42k$/year job which is quite interesting knowing that it would be my first job.

I could feel near the end of the interview process that my hypomaniac state was fading.

As I got home, I knew I would get the job, but I couldn't feel anything anymore.

Family and friends was cheering me a lot, but all I could do is a small waving then went to my bed to rest.

I am lying in the very same bed for 6 days now, I haven't accepted the job offer as I am too weak to pass a call and say yes.

I feel cursed because I know it is a never ending loop for 5 years now. 7 days a month I am a social god (not bragging again) and the rest of the time, I want to end myself.

ah shit user aint that abouta bitch

Also have depression and anxiety, supposed to be leaving for GP check up but im gonna phone him and see if i can have the checkup over the phone so i don't have to leave my house

I understand. I went to GP during a severe depression, it was both hard for me and the GP. I couldn't think clearly and avoided eye contact like someone with juda's guilt

My best friend is the most egotistical guy I've ever met, there is not a day that goes by without him shitting on me in one way or another to the point where I have become legitimately self-conscious with every single little thing that I do, sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with him

He doesn't understand you.
Try to recommend him to lookup over dealing with depressed people stuff he cares about your friendship

I'm a heterosexual male with HIV

So, look on the bright side... you don't have HIV

How'd you get hiv?

Ex was a heroin addict. Obviously she got it from sharing needles, and I got it from her dry, diseased cunt.

It's not even that I'm depressed or anything, it's just that from the amount of shit he's said/done that involves me has drawn me to the point where I feel as though I could be flamed for any little thing that I do, I've tried talking to him about it but he just laughs it off, telling me "it's just a meme"

Honestly sometimes I wish I could punch him super hard

I can take my boob and fit it into my entire hand

I like it

I'm a man

I hate myself

I love cartoon girls and know I won't be in a relationship

I wanna die

>I wanna die
But why? You can play with boobs anytime you want.

Yeah but my manboobs will never be cartoon furry girls

why even live?

The fuck is a "furry girl"?

lol you haven't been around the block man

Okay, legit talk for a moment.

I have no money, no car, and absolutely no prospects. I have severe anxiety and depression, so getting a minimum wage job is basically out of the question.

All I want is a little bit of fucking spending money. Theoretically, should someone in this position maybe consider picking up drug dealing?

g

Oh... that shit. I'm glad I'll never understand it.

>19
>dropped out of high school at 14 because i never had dreams or had any goals in life so i didnt know what to do
>no school or job so i never leave my house, and i mean NEVER
>i start to get reallly depressed at age 15-17 to the point of not leaving my bed for days
>at age 17 to 18 my depression is not as bad as it used to be but my anxiety doesnt let me do anything except stay on the fucking computer.
>almost 6 years without leaving my house, only to doctors appointements
>i want to start doing something but i dont know where to start because i spent my teenage years locked in my room and i feel like i dont have any social skills
>if i stay like this ill probably end up homeless or dead

i dont want to be a NEET anymore but i cant bring myself to start doing anything....

just so you know, you're the one that asked.

it's okay to be in denial. You'll get better eventually bud

An advise: date and fuck any girl.

>any girl

Been in that same boat user. It does stop eventually though; I'm working in a zoo now after years of the exact same NEET hell.

Just gotta think smaller. If you're still in the stage where you're stuck in bed or around the house that's a good place to start, count each day as a victory if you shower, get dressed and go for a walk. After that you can add something, so I started doing a paper round. Every day where I got it done was a victory. It was humiliating doing it at the age of 22 but you got to start somewhere right? After that I worked in the shop. Every day where I got through a shift I took as a victory. Just kept going with that attitude, focusing on small tasks until they were easy then starting something a bit bigger.

You'll get there user.

I commissioned an artist to make nudes of my mother. I gave exact specs and it is accurate and gets me hard every time.

the thing is i really want to start having a life, i cant stand living like this anymore but i dont do anything to change it, i know what i need to do to get better but i feel stuck and end up not doing it, days pass and nothing changes

>dropped out of school cause i was depressed as shit and it was only making things worse
>get bored at home so take GED shit
>have to do a government test to show i'm capable of taking the GED cause i'm a minor
>ace test 100% and even get a letter from the governor for it
>ace GED to and get offer of some minor grant by the state
>depression isn't going away so see no real value in going to college at 16
>just hit up the local institute of arts for secondary adult education
>spend next 4 years stacking certifications for shit like cooking, business, CDL, heavy machinery, welding, forestry, broadcasting, carpentry, auto repair, building motorcyles, etc. but no actual degree cause they're secondary educational courses not actual classes
>depression just gets worse
>have insane options for at least above-minimum wage jobs that wouldn't be a cubicle suicide in the making but can't pull the trigger on any job offer
>depression just gets worse as i just pick up a shitty paying paper route so family gets off my back about working
>having to work every day actively makes depression worse
>3 1/2 years later i'm still chugging along doing jack shit
>so depressed i just get home from my 3 hours of work, lie in bed all day, sleep, get up for work, and repeat
>family started getting on me for being a failure recently like thats somehow going to make my mental situation better
>hour long daily lecture on how i'm not only letting them down i'm letting the tribe down
>every therapist or psych i talk to takes 8 weeks worth of my time and money before saying there's nothing they can do and handing me off to someone else
>pills do absolutely nothing but make me lethargic and empty headed
>just found out parents accepted my inheritance from a family member on my behalf claiming i gave them permission to sign for me
>nice car, small cabin, a bit of mineral rights, and around $35k

I suffer from depression, drug addiction, and insomnia after my roommates and I reported a dead body we found during a hike 2 years back.

It's probably nothing to most people but it hit me pretty hard. Dropped out of college, lost my only source of income, parents took me back in because of pity, and therapy isn't working.

I got cut off by my ex-friends after I came back to the city, with my only friends being some of my cousins. Attempted suicide three times but got stopped by passerby, too much of a bitch to cut or lynch myself.

My pastime is vaping, ODING on pain killers with benadryl, and unloading/reloading my .45.

>days pass and nothing changes

What do you want me to say to that? Nothing is changing because you're not changing anything. Start small and show yourself change isn't so bad. Get up right now and go for a walk or whatever, not like you can feel any worse right?

You need to take your parents to court, son.

Sorry for you. Sometime, it feels like we are not shaped to suit to the world we live in

fuck bro, your life sucks

>unloading/reloading my .45
>my .45
>attempted to kill myself 3 times
>.... my .45

>donated the money and car to charity an signed the deed over for the cabin and mineral rights to a literally retarded nephew again without my knowledge or consent
>only found out about all of this after the fact as they actively hid the knowledge of even the family member dying
>when confronted they claimed I didn't deserve any of it so they put it to better use
>now in a legal battle with my parents and their lawyers to get my shit back that I don't even really see the point of owning and their argument is a sound one of me being mentally unstable
>shits cost me my place of living and most family members who are on the side of my parents and think i'm actively robbing a retard
>currently couch surfing between good friends while shit gets worked out
Honestly if i lose this in anyway shape or form i'm just blowing my brains out. I've lost literally everything else thats mattered beyond friends at this point and that shit is my only way out of a now toxic shithole.

>25
>still live with fam
>no friends
>no job
>no real qualifications
>dont really enjoy anything, no idea what i wanna do
>only work experience is some retail stuff a few years ago which i hated

Oh i am but between multiple lawyers and skewed testimony of mental instability by literally every relative i have its not looking well and the only saving grace is they forged a signature on a document and its entirely different from any other legal signature i've made to date.

>I'm a fat useless fuck who works at McDonalds

You have a job and are working. You contribute something to society. You aren't useless. I am sure there are other things too.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but I don't understand why you all complain about this stuff when you willfully perpetuate the problem daily.

If I get a shit mark on a test, I don't feel bad for myself, I just accept my mistakes and try my best to not make them again.

Maybe you all need to join the navy or something. That would snap you out of NEET land pretty fucking quickly.

I nearly paid a hitman to kill my friends girlfriend.

finally people who i relate to

>i'm a fat useless fuck

user and anybody else here who is overweight, listen to me on this. I used to be fat too.

Here's a fact my doctor told me. 30 minutes of exercise is just as effective as taking anti depressant medication. Part of why you feel so horrible is because your health is so bad due to you being fat and you're not exercising.

What sucks about being out of shape and fat is that you lose all point of reference on how amazing it feels to be thin and in shape. So feeling terrible becomes normal. You will be absolutely blown away by how amazing you will start to feel if you start exercising and losing weight. It's like a night and day difference. you'll be amazed at how you used to feel bad at all once you're in shape.

I'm going to respond to this with the method i used to easily lose weight. It's an amazing really easy effortless strategy that requires no willpower whatsoever. Stay tuned and i'll post it

Kek. Define "almost".

similar really, my social skills are awful

i suck at even keeping eye contact when someones talking, i even know i suck at it at the time when its happening which is weird

Fuck dude.

Honestly, I wouldn't fucking blame you. Your inheritance is basically my dream. There's absolutely no reason you should lose it, even if you're mentally unstable, that doesn't give them the right to lie and steal your inheritance.

I've been fucked with inheritances before too man. Have like 5k to my name that I'm not going to see until I'm 30, MAYBE. That 5k could change my fucking life right now. Shit fucking sucks.

Because clinical depression gets worse with age and can't be cured only treated and none of the treatments have worked.

Its not "life's shit so i'm depressed.". Its "I have depression so life is shit."

>inb4 noose to kill your self

yeah, and the times i can hold eye contact i focus so much on that that i stop listen to what the person is saying just to focus on making eye contact

Because it's out of my fucking control now.

I can't help how my body reacts when I even think about going to a fucking interview.

I need help. My parents never wanted to get me help, and now I can't fucking afford it. I'm going to be dead within the year at this rate.

I might as well start selling drugs.

You cant get a burger flipping job cause of anxiety, but you wanna sell drugs?

You fukkn wot m8

I had the money in my hand, passed it to the mexican,.now i just need to tell him to do it

Why?

you suffer because you found a dead person?
what kind of faggot are you?
i think the real problem is you so stop pretending your shitty behaviour is because you saw a dead person for a minute.

faggot please kill yourself... oh wait your too dumb for even that.

jump off a big building u cunt how complicated is that huh? retard

1. Buy an appetite suppressant pill. Hunger is 99.9% of why ppl fail diets.Hunger will be stronger at the beginning and will grow weaker over time to where it's easy to not be bothered by it.

2. Get the MyFitnessPal calorie calculator. myfitnesspal.com/ If you spend 5 minutes using this site a day, you will know exactly how much to eat to lose 2 pounds a week. You will lose much faster at the beginning due to water weight and etc being shed first. Do not exceed 2 pounds a week. It requires you to eat an absurdly low amount of food and invites anorexia which is fatal in a high % of people who have that.

3. Eat whatever you want and care about fixing your diet after you lose all the weight. Changing your diet to be healthier or different makes this significantly harder so we avoid that. The only exception is, avoid foods that are high in calories that barely fill you up. Because even then on a suppressant pill you will still get hungry.

So thats it. You eat whatever you want. You're not that hungry so you don't think about this ever or are bothered by this ever. And you spend 5 measly minutes logging your calories each day.

After you lose all of this weight there is a haunting statistic you should know. Most people who lose their weight gain it all back in 5 years. Why? Because their eating habits that made them fat did not change.

The answer to this is that you have to eventually look up really healthy filling easy to make recipes that you transition over to eating. And to start conditioning yourself to feel full after eating a reasonable amount of food. Brushing your teeth right after eating majorly helps too because the toothpaste kills your appetite. Many times I noticed that whenever I overate, I wasn't actually even that hungry. Do stuff like this and you'll be fine.

Don't be overwhelmed by how long this takes. Take one day at a time and it'll happen.

>It is no mark of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
-Krishnamurti

Know this. Transmute your sadness into righteous indignation and join the fight to guide humanity back in to the light. Faggot.

or you know, apply for jobs

Ive know my friend for 20 years now. We both grew up super poor. He was smart as all fuck, and i was built like a truck. First time i met him was when i stopped a nigger from clubbing him for being white (we were some of the few white people in the school)

We were inseparable after that. Hanging out every weekend, after school every day. Talking about making tons of money and getting the fuck outta dodge. Whenever one of us had money, we both got something. If i was doing good selling shit to the locals, we both ate like kings, got video games, the works. (Both our families were white trash that never took care of us)

And now we are both doing good. Im a personal trainer, make good money doing jack shit, hes a high level it or some shit, i aint good with computers. We made it, and its awesome

Then enters this fat fucking slut. My friend isnt ugly, but he has extreme self worth issues from his family. So now he has a 400 pound stay at home girlfriend who yells at his ass for spending the money he earns (she has no problem buying a 2 grand lemon of a car with his savings though)

This dude has pulled better, but hes afraid of being alone, and i can't do anything but watch as his life spirals. He used to have 40k in the bank, now its at 5k and hes paycheck to paycheck.

And the bitch is talking about marriage

>ugly neet gay
>in love with my straight friend

How do I tell her guys?

Here. I forgot one more crucial thing.
Look up what a healthy weight range for you actually is. If you pick a weight to drop to that is still too fat or skinny in an unhealthy way then that isn't good. Don't go by the scale though, eventually you'll want to check your bodyfat %. Internet can show you how to do this. Get down to a healthy bodyfat %

At least you work, user.

Also, I need an advice.
I'm a psychology student, this is my 2nd passion, to be a clinical psychologist, working with severely or not, mentally ill people.

At first I tried to join dentistry but I miserably failed the entrance exam and it's too hard for me to study alone (I need a teacher but family can't afford). I keep getting dreams of me being admitted there, of me being admitted to medschool.
I feel devastated and my life college and job is gone, my dream to have a favorite job is lost.
What do ? :(

>any girl
>trying to prove something with related pic
>not lubing up her rolls with i cant believe its not butter before she eats cottage cheese off your balls

cuck

Don't do it, user. You'll get caught.

You're a pretty great friend, tho.

So accept your flaws, and start working on them. Don't rely on help from others, the only one you can count on is yourself.

Fiance of 5 years doesnt love me same way anymore. Will stay with me cause she loves me like a brother wants kids the house all that shit but relationship feels soulless.

anxiety and depression is made up.

>be me
>17
>work at bar, am dego fry cook
>started renting shit new house
>girlfriend of 3 years pregnant
>shes an asshole 90% of the time
>figure itll work out better if i stay with her than spend money on child support
>ged no other certifications
>work 6 days a week
>only thing i have going for me is i'm hard working
> wat do

Nice bait

Fuck, you all go on about having "depression", "anxiety", "insomnia". Literally 95% of you people are faking this. What can you possibly get depressed about in your teenage years? bullying? family member death? Seriously just fucking do something about it, "work for 3 hours a day and getting more depressed"? i wish i worked 3 hours a day. most of you guys are tools. just fucking do something you like to take your mind off this, editing, writing, drawing, walking, anything that requires your brain to think of something else. Whiney cunts.

Isn't bait, people don't know what they even mean yet they have it.

Same. Leave er m8

If you're a honest hard worker? Get into a trade. Trade jobs are dying for people that want to work, and you will have a couple rough years being the new guy, that's just part of it. But after two to three years you are now worth a hell of a lot more to a career that will most likely not be going away. Careers that are all over the country, and are all short staffed of people that want to work, and know what they are doing. Look into it dude.

Least you have friends

>you ever feel like you attract a certain kind of crowd?
>that's me rn
I have Schizoid PD so I usually ghost people but these guys... they just stick to me like glue.
>the "i've done everything" guy
>the "the jews control the world" guy
>the "token minority" guy
Throughout my life these are the only types of people that have stuck by me. Not Normies, never Normies. Even for a Schizoid, it feels good to have someone to talk to once in a while. And since I'm almost 20 and a virgin, I reckon she's going to fall into one of those categories. Whatchu think, Sup Forums?
>Should I stick it in crazy, when the time comes?

Enlist son

it's all a deep end.