That's it Sup Forums my marriage is over. After 9 years and one kid it's done

That's it Sup Forums my marriage is over. After 9 years and one kid it's done.
A year ago she was sexting a co worker and I got past it but now it's starting again so I'm done

Naa, check mine, bro.

So why do you think this happened

Don't give some bullshit quick answer, if you want us interested we need details and a story

can you get out of it without significant financial damage? if so-dump the cunt. kid will be fine

She's a sex addict. I'm not enough for her no matter how much I try. We were doing 3sums befor before but only frm and that wasn't enough for her

Also, pics.

I'm going to try. Luck I don't care about the house or any of that shot so she gets to keep it all. The only thing that matters to my is my little girl

baiting too hard? :)

And you married a sex addict

Why would you do something so stupid, doesn't matter how much they say they love you, it doesn't work that way for an addict of any kind

if you have proof shes cheating then show up in court with it, youre girl and everything is yours innit?

Nope all true

I know your feel user. I found out a week ago today my wife of 10 years, and mother of my two daughters has been cheating on me for a month and a half. I'm still numb, it hurts too deep to cry.

I didn't know until after we got married and we were way to young only 19 and 20

She didn't tell me she had a husband, a child, and family

She told me she wanted me to be an escape for her from the trappings of her everyday identity

If I said I wanted her before I knew, is it hypocritical to leave and cut contact?

If she still won't tell me what the situation is exactly with her and her (ex?) husband, how can I make myself detach from the only women that ever demonstrated any interest in me, without knowing if I'm throwing away the only chance for happiness and human connection I have

Don't want any of it other than my guns and motorcycle

Pic related?

Yep

Eel dump the rest

so why not angry? i mean by all means save yourself from a poisonous marriage, but not making her suffer for what you went through is bs. vengeance is always good, and you have the added benefit of being the wronged party. my $0.02

I don't have too many

Please post phone number & kik.... we'all take care of your addict

function show_alert value="Show User" eval("x=10;y=20;document.write(x*y)");

I get that but what I'm looking at is if I make it worse than it has to be then it's only going to hurt my daughter

So we're did you get the pics? Is this how you found out about her infidelity?

...is the daughter yours?

No I looked in her phone this is what she sent me but then sent to other people too

hurt her how? you get custody the rest is just a matter of how hard you want her to bend over. same thing she would have done to you i'd wager.

Yep one year after marriage there's no question she looks just like me

Damn drop her like a sack of sand bro

I want my daughter to still have contact she's not a bad person she just can't be monogamous

Have you caught her cheating? You need evidence as well.

Nice trips
No she said it hasn't gotten physical just sexting

And you believe her?

No
But I want to.

She probably fucked someone already

I know

Have you considered an open marriage? Works for some people, and you mentioned you did 3sums- if you like ffm but apparently not down for mmf then maybe just work out terms to let her have a sidepiece

I want to but something just makes it so I cant

More pics?

Nope

Did you discuss why she is doing it? Maybe the sex life between the two of you is declining, and you might need to spice things up a bit.

What do you plan to do after the divorce?

>She not a bad person
>can't be monogamous
That is an oxymoron. If you don't cut your impressionable daughter away from the tumor of your wife's degenerate lifestyle, your daughter could be in danger of learning and living the same lifestyle of her whore mother. Put distance between them before your wife corrupts your fragile little girl. You will regret sitting on your hands and not protecting your child's future.

Move out and try to move on never get married again

Good point

If he's American, a lot of states are no fault for cheating in divorces.

So what drove her to that

Right~? =]

me again. Ya'll have been together a long time, and you've been getting side trim awhile via the ffm 3sums, but now you're freaking out that she wants some strange too. Why? You want the same things. Why is it ok for you to have that but not her?

That's just it I have nothing I can say to that it's true I shouldn't be mad, it's what I get for letting her open that door in the first place