Ask a Pedo part 3. Not sure why the other one got deleted

Ask a Pedo part 3. Not sure why the other one got deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

trottla.net/etop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What exactly do you like about little kids? I've never understood why people are attracted to them.

Skin, puberty is a mistake.

>Not sure
Don't be coy, user.

They're cute and fun. Once they get up to 10 or so, they start getting attractive.

>why
TBH I don't like them like 5 or 6. They need to be at least 12-16 that really gets me going. I don't do anything with them though I just find them hot. I also like older women. I was just born this way I guess, sometimes I feel guilty about it but I mean what am I gonna do about it.
>don't be coy
I'm not, no pictures or anything were posted just good conversation & a bit of a debate

Ask a pedo anything before i get aroused to the point i descent into my rapedungeon i named Abyss where to young girls hide in fear in pitcublack environment chained to an old radiator behind a shady diesel generator. It always gives me a doutful feel of myself when i see the power generator running and behind it this blonde little girl holding her dirty teddy in her hands asking me if i have a heart. Damn hurry up and AMA

Why do you tell lies on the internet?

I'm only in here because the loli thread got deleted too.

I think the mods spilt coffee or bumped their mouse or something.

>rape dungeon
Why not a rape cave

wow. you never really think of italy as having their shit together, but well done.

Yeah i saw a bunch of threads go in the past 5 minutes
>agreed

To add something to this thread, what do you think the age of consent SHOULD be?

Fucking shame too, someone was posting a really good doujin.

>what do you think the age of consent SHOULD be?
Nonexistent. It's a decision to be made among families, not in Congress.

fucking kill yourself pedo scum

Do you have to ask the parents? or there's a bracelet or some shit that they can give their children

Listen, I'm not gonna fucking bullshit you and say that a 14 year old can't consent.

When I was 14 I sure as shit knew if I wanted to put my dick in a girl or not, regardless of whether they were also 14 or like 25.

But I don't really think the same could be said for an 8 year old, you know? You have to draw the line somewhere. And it's not up to the parents.

>Do you have to ask the parents?
That would be the optimal solution, yes. Honesty should be being encouraged, not fear and deception.

OP here. I believe it should be 14. No girl at that age isn't aware of her shit. I mean if we start to get too young I would consider it statutory, bc an 8 or 9 year old clearly doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about.
Move to Pakistan. There is no age of consent there

>But I don't really think the same could be said for an 8 year old
I have seen an eight year old say "fill me up" in German. You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree with it on the grounds of evidence to the contrary.

No user you dont portrait us pedos as evil kidnapping monsters. We are a bunch of peaceful normies just like others. We are not sick and twisted!!!

also, could I use that the parents allow a girl to dress slutty for implied consent?

>implied consent
No, stupid.

Pedophillia is fucked up
Hebephillia (especially 15-19 yr old girls) is literally not wrong

is that graph true? does age of consent mean a 14 year old can have sex with a 40 year old in some countries?

All facts. As long as you don't trick the girl into sex you're in the clear

MODS! NONCE SCUM STARTING AND INFESTING BREAD! DELETE AND REPORT TO AUTHORITIES PLZ

I hope you all get beaten to death in roach ridden prisons.

Are you Peter File?

There are age difference laws in place too, at least where I'm from. For example you can't be 6 years older than the under 18 girl you want to fuck

And you have no idea if she was told to say that or not. Kids say inappropriate shit without knowing what they're actually saying sometimes, it happens.

You're just being ridiculous man.

This is more reasonable. If we want to be really safe, and be positive that even really sheltered people/late bloomers have time to figure their shit out, 14 is probably the right age. If your old enough to start wanting to fuck your classmates and teachers, you're clearly old enough to consent.

I'm not really here to argue though, honestly.

Yeah man. If we're in a villiage or some shit I guess it would be up to the families but we're in society. Just because I may think a 12yr old is cute doesn't mean it's okay to do shit with them because they are a kid. They don't know what they're saying.
>this is more reasonable
Thank you. I certainly think so

Youre here for snuff pizza i know user. Thanks for contribution

Hi my name is pedro lopez and i come from south america

AMA

There really wasn't anything particularly inappropriate on my thread, I even made sure to refrain from responding to folks asking about how to hide cp and stuff

**Reply to this post please!**

>And you have no idea if she was told to say that or not
Given the way she was moaning, I have an inkling.

The criteria for informed consent should not be age

>germany
>14 years old
was this made by a rapefugee

oro

>agreed
I think someone spam reported it for whatever reason. Literally nothing was wrong in there

Благодарю.

These are the current ages of consent. Germany, Italy and many others have no intention on changing them

>Благодарю.
على الرحب و السعة

Are you just attracted to girls? If so, why? young girls and boys dont really differ much.

Nah, I'm pretty sure a mod fucked up.

Just fucking weird that multiple threads went down like that at the same time.
And no, I have absolutely no proof and yes, I'm talking out my ass here.

any hot tips about getting my own cute 12yo girl sex toy?

>attracted only to girls
Yes. Well, I'm not gay. That would be the only reason I could say. I know it sounds illogical but it's very true. And like I've said, 12-16 is my preferred ages, I don't like little toddlers & stuff but I may find a random one attractive. I don't hit on, talk to, or make moves on the girls though because I know it's wrong. Why? I mean I couldn't tell you. I didn't choose to be like this.

TERRORIST!

trottla.net/etop.html

I actually noticed that. I had a few threads open about random shit here in Sup Forums and they all got taken down, so I believe you.
Legal in Pakistan. Go for it. Other than that idk, I've never had one

REDNECK!

JEW!!

Ok, yeah it's preference i get that, i was just curious.

i dont know pakistanian or any other arabic and if i speak english its gonna be harram, no? Besides, i dont wanna travel to a different continent to get some pussy, or import her over to feed

NAZI!

Lol no. I'm a spy, not more.

Oh well.

You guys have fun here. I have shit I need to go do. Like not sleep.

Just take solace in the fact that pretty much every man finds girls ages 12-17 attractive, whether they'll admit it or not.

If you like much younger than that, though... Well, I don't really understand it, but w/e man. Don't rape any kids and everything will be kosher.

Just my $0.02

Asexuals tho

Sup, four months with his brother, eat one fish oil and drink it with vodka. Every day we take 100 grams of fat and from above, so that the liver does not die of fat, two hundred and fifty grams of vodka. Still we pour out ourselves a raw egg about once a month to make up proteins. The organism really does not need a lot of protein, if he sees that the protein does not arrive, he simply ceases to update the cells and the muscles remain functional. Carbohydrates come from vodyara and from flavor / aromatic additives to fish oil, you can still stand near the road or factory at the pipe and inhale carbon dioxide. At first you will make a fuss, and then the body will learn to process the smoke into carbohydrates. Still it is possible to breathe bubbles from soda, and the most aerated water to water indoor flowers, they then do not have photosynthesis and beautifully yellow leaves. The cat is fed according to the same regime, 6 grams of fat and 15 grams of vodka every day, and we carry it to the pipe. All are well, no one has died, we feel fine, we found Chan, no dependence.
Ask your answers.

Yeah, I sincerely doubt asexuals actually fucking exist.

It's just a part of 3rd wave feminism and this leftist genderfluid bullshit that's going around these days. But w/e man, I said MOST men for a reason.

Thank You for your input. I'll consider it. But after you.

You said pretty much every man but either way. I've known asexual folks for like 20 years man. Many of which are meritists.

Most prisons have pest control procedures in place to prevent insects from being a problem.

Sup, four months with his brother, eat one fish oil and drink it with vodka. Every day we take 100 grams of fat and from above, so that the liver does not die of fat, two hundred and fifty grams of vodka. Still we pour out ourselves a raw egg about once a month to make up proteins. The organism really does not need a lot of protein, if he sees that the protein does not arrive, he simply ceases to update the cells and the muscles remain functional. Carbohydrates come from vodyara and from flavor / aromatic additives to fish oil, you can still stand near the road or factory at the pipe and inhale carbon dioxide. At first you will make a fuss, and then the body will learn to process the smoke into carbohydrates. Still it is possible to breathe bubbles from soda, and the most aerated water to water indoor flowers, they then do not have photosynthesis and beautifully yellow leaves. The cat is fed according to the same regime, 6 grams of fat and 15 grams of vodka every day, and we carry it to the pipe. All are well, no one has died, we feel fine, we found Chan, no dependence.
Ask your answers.

>12-16 really gets me going
Well, congrats, you're not a pedo.

hebe

What's your favorite videogame?

Do you TOR for material?

Actually. Pedo = under the age of consent. He is a pedo.

Ask your answers.

No, technically he's not a paedo. At that point he is a hebeophile.

Stop your spamming!

a hebeophile is just a paedo with a thesaurus

Are you fucking retarted?

Some kids are curious and like to experiment. My uncle taught me to suck his cock and swallow his cum when I was 7 (boy) and I soon came to love it. We had rules for his house, cock-sucking training and cum swallowing training. I loved every minute of it and relished feeling his cock spasm in my mouth as he fed me his cum.

But I need attenthn.

Hey, you 're the one arguing, not me.

>fave video game
Tough. Bioshock 2, Skyrim, Spyro, Fallout 4, MGS3: Snake Eater off the top of my head
>tor
No. I use tor for other purposes & I wouldn't risk being comprosimed for some titties

No, this would be an alternative fact.

apperently

COMMUNIST!

E.C.M.2

ANARCHIST!

STATIST!

Liberal

FASCIST

LIBERAL

Are y'all playing secret hitler at the bottom?

They're just attractive, man. I don't have a why. It's a primal instinct.

What's the youngest a girl can handle a dick?

exactly