ITT: Women hate thread

ITT: Women hate thread

Who else hates women? Sick of the way they are, don't want shit unless you're hot, sick of it. I'm a 6 or 7 at best, yet it's fucking hard to pull ANYTHING off anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d8ekz_CSBVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beta.

bump

Beta faggot mad he cant get laid. Grow up.

Lol if you REALLY hate women then you would want nothing from them.
I HATE women and im gay as fuck. I dated like 4 women for a variety of lengths from 6 months to 3 years and i hated all of them. When i turned 22 i started dating men and never looked back.

I realized women were selfish cunts who wanted everything done for them because they simply looked pretty. Pussy is overrated.

With a dude i can drink beer, play games, fart, make double the money, have a gym buddy, etc. Women bring nothing to the table.

Also have you ever gotten a blowjob from another dude? Men have a dick so they understand what they want from a blowjob and know how to give a perfect one

You are a 6 or a 7, which means you can go for a 4 or a 5 in women. You dont want a 4 or a 5, so now you're mad.

You hate women because you're a beta and have nothing to offer them. Your expectation is they should acknowledge you for existing, because you think you're a 6 or 7, and are therefore entitled to their affection. Which, if you knew anything at all about how women think, regardless of whatever basic shit the ones you're obsessed with encompass, is the very reason you don't exist. You're a whiny piece of shit faggot cucklord who should give serious consideration to ending your life.

Well yeah, he's upset since women only go for >7 no matter even if they're a 5 or 6. Go figure.

OP has an inflated opinion of himself, doesn't understand why he can't get a girlfriend, so he hates all women. Go figure.

>gives women the edge
>giant faggot and beta

youtu.be/d8ekz_CSBVg

This is how I know you're a beta cucklord, OP. You can't compete with alphas, so you convince yourself that they're the "bad boys" who will break their hearts when they should choose the weaker man (you) because you know what's best for them. You're so pathetic, dude.

Women are cunts but you can't do anything about it.
Because pussy is best.

>implying you're the alpha badboy
Ω

>projecting your Ω status on someone implying
Ken, stfu dude

I don't know what a Ken is, but I know Ω to be (You)

>I am sick of all these cunt whores who will no touch my benis.

sit down son we need to have a talk about that DATINGFAILS watermark

>autocorrect, I was laughing at you
Right, because you know me. You're the one without a gf bruv. That says more about you being a beta than me being omega. Good luck with that, lol

Was watching Lottery Dream home yesterday.

Woman: MY name is on the check, it's MY money *hahahahaha*

Later in the show....

Man: this house has a lot of projects you're gonna have to take on

Woman: me? ME?? Don't you mean YOU?????

Women are the fucking worst.

The female column applies if you're rich or extremely pretty and slutty. Otherwise you're fucked - you're doomed to be that strange cat lady who watches romance movies every night. Without a decent personality the best a female can expect is to be a housewife/fuckdoll without any deeper connection. Same goes for men - if you are a generic basic bro, you'll most likely be a resource (of money and alimony) for the aforementioned housewife/fuckdoll. It's really that simple.

>be me
>Be OP
>live in shitty dating pool
>something is inherently wrong with me, the women around me, or both
>blame all problems regarding dating on women on Sup Forums for sympathy anyway because I can't get any
It's not like they owe you anything faggot, 6/10 or not. You can't score then there's something wrong with you (the likely option) or something wrong with your local dating pool. Don't blame women for your personal and circumstantial shortcomings, otherwise you're the male version of one of those jaded cunts who say "all men are the same" because she was too dumb to realize she just has shit taste that leads to being used and abused.

I've seen this situation in reverse many times. Again, male or female, it comes down to character and personal morals - a shitty person will never be trustworthy regardless of gender.

One aspect of being a female is worse, though: if you are with someone of similar age as you, you are likely to get dumped somewhere around your 35th birthday (if you have kids, maybe 40th) for someone younger after giving that person all of your best years.

I'm honestly tired of women. I mean, I like pussy, but not that much.

They're generally shit tier human beans.

>thinking you can't get chicks unless you're hot
>being this beta

OP here, got this strange feeling.

Something arboreal...
It's kinda pleasant...

And yet all males encourage sluts, if you don't wear makeup and have sex at the age of 14, you're a loser.
Then all of a sudden those same males wonder why there are no decent women around.
The problem is in both sides of this situation.

What feeling?

It's arousing even...

Are you a paraphile?

Yeah I never perpetuated sexualization of children.
I think fucking at 14 is still somewhat wrong.

OP here, forget about the thread about bitches, this thread is now about my tree fetish. Just look at this yummy tree cock, how enticing!

OP here, Dendraphile please post more smexy trees

we've been had
gg

OP here, bet you'd like to have this fine male specimen, hmm?

Let's take 18 and up then. Sluts are encouraged, if she does not adhere to the behavioral patterns and does not maintain slutty looks, she is labeled a weirdo.
And yes, even then one can remain decent, but you must agree that the majority of population is heavy influenced by social normatives and want to adapt (that's why there are so few women worthy of anything more than a one night stand).

We should make conservatism great again.

Pic for you

Woah, that's a smoker.

I think this is probably closest to the mark. How does one "deflate" one's opinion of themeselves?

That is correct and I agree, but on the flipside, males are expected to be tall, fit dudebros with tattoos and jacked arms.

And you're a loser if you're not as described.

Sequoia appreciation post.

OP here,
user anon user anonny boyyy, stop with the women posting and objectify trees.

Realize you're a loser and let it sink in.

By sleeping with 3s or 4s, especially if youre a 8 or 9.

OP here,
Trees boys trees

OP here, just soak this in

Step 1: explain how you feel and present an ultimatum.
Step 2: if she complies, ok; if not, dump.

Simply be a man.

Think about what your role model(s) are. What qualities they possess that you do not. Then work towards acquiring them; in the process you'll see your flaws and drawbacks.

I find tattoos repulsive - they tell that the man is easily influenced by fads, needs to fit in and is generally a simpleton. Ripped arms speak of hours in the gym every day, which means reduced time for anything brain-related, thus he will not be likely to be interesting.

Also be aware of who you are trying to flatter. If it's a Kardashian wannabe, of course she'll demand abs. But you should be aware of the fact that it is easier to make a girl do her makeup and wear sexier clothes than develop a whole new personality.

Look at that group photo. So many firs and oaks waiting to be loved.

And how do you tell if that person is simply friendly and polite or if he likes you? Be a slut that answers each and every nice gesture with an invitation to bed?

>I find tattoos repulsive
I'd buy you a beer but have this tree dongle instead

Shit kills me man

letting your partner decide whom the fuck you have as contacts is retarded. I'd never allow it, you are all idiots if you do

I am fucking four women right now while dating two of them. I am a 7/10 at best. All I can say is
>get gud

My 1st gf cucked me because I didn't want to delete a girl I never spoke to.s

I don't have social media anymore, that shit is brain cancer.

> be me
> have gf
> still think women are shallow pieces of shit
> spend 2 years in a class with 3 dudes to 32 girls
> girls do noting but shit talk other girls
> conversations consist of the most trivial bullshit
> care more about their looks and boys looks than their personality
>act two faced as fuck around their suposed friends

yeah, nah, women are fucking toxic. Just find one that doesnt hang around other women, they're normally far nicer people. Also lower your standards OP, even a 2/10 uggo bitch wont go out with someone on their level, they think they're hot shit and aim for the high scorers.

OP here
Great! Now that it's resolved jerk it to this tree

giving a diamond ring to your girlfriend is retarded, hymen or not. But well, you seem retarded yourself so

This really does sound like the best option. Except I'm not gay and can't make myself be.

So I just have to put up with the bullshit.

Whore detected

social media isn't the problem lad

>tips or gtfo

Craigslist and distace are an amazing combo together as well as having little to no standards

Lost hard

wow i hate woman now

Best tip I can give is to have a goal in mind (pussy) and then make them think it is their idea (on your dick)

Thanks.
Meanwhile, check out this cool tale we have - about a chick turned into tree.
Pic related.

Why didn't you want to delete her? And then you complain when women do that. Diod you value that worthless connection over your relationship and trust within it?

No, but I've seen too many examples. I was too autistic to become a whore.

>make them think it's their idea (on your dick)

This.

I was trying to make a point. I loterally knew that girl since before my gf was a sperm, but rarely spoke to her.
It's not my fault I dated a toxic jealous witch.

Cunts.

what the fuck are you talking about

She was implying that women are perceived as losers by their peers if they don't comply to those standards.

Same like you would be called a pussy as a kid if you didn't jump off that wall and break your leg or something akin to that.

They're not as angelic as they're made up to be. They would still be turned on by bigger penises, no matter how much they love you, and it's natural. They're just really not worth it and i want nothing to do with them. Pretty and sexy girls always make me feel bad about myself, to the point that they're not attractive to me anymore because they're just too impossible for me and i'm just inferior to them.

It's sickening that they're naturally size queens, like, why did God even pair us with them ?

Idk i hate myself i want to kill a chad and die.

>lmaobruh.com