12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino

>News:
I'm thankful for heems, sheems, and memes.

Schaub Bless you all this holiday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fisLL4Bd-Gg?t=5m12s
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/episode-no-11-recap-the-ultimate-fighter-24-tournament-of-champions
mmafighting.com/2016/11/23/13732868/yoel-romero-suspended-60-days-by-nysac-for-leaving-cage-after-beating
mmamania.com/2016/11/24/13737066/ufc-michael-johnson-calls-out-rafael-dos-anjos-lightweight-scrap-in-brazil-in-march-mma
youtube.com/watch?v=-LNqI2TXizo
youtu.be/y-aCcl08-6k
youtu.be/fNKViFp4UwU
imgur.com/bK2HvnY
instagram.com/p/BNNjfTajXf9V3x5AP8-SrAtNFP5rmB_OzC3ycU0/
twitter.com/timsylviamma/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schaub bless every

who /becareful/ here?

Do other countries ecxept USA even celebrate thanksgiving?Seems like a meme holiday to me

Why would other countries celebrate Thanksgiving when it is an American holiday only, you fookin' goof?

>coral springs

coral springs

What are you thankful for?

Previous thread: Thread theme song: youtu.be/fisLL4Bd-Gg?t=5m12s

News:

>TUF Season 24 EP 11 recap
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/episode-no-11-recap-the-ultimate-fighter-24-tournament-of-champions

>Romero suspended by NYSAC for postfight celebration
mmafighting.com/2016/11/23/13732868/yoel-romero-suspended-60-days-by-nysac-for-leaving-cage-after-beating

>Johnson calls out RDA
mmamania.com/2016/11/24/13737066/ufc-michael-johnson-calls-out-rafael-dos-anjos-lightweight-scrap-in-brazil-in-march-mma

shitposting on turkey day

Canadians do

Relatives I could heem:
Mom
Dad
Sister
Brother
All cousins
Aunts
Uncles
Grandmas
Grandpas
Nieces
Nephews

I can see their shots coming it's like I'm just on a completely different level

Fucking go for it I say, show them all who's boss. Make sure to get a bit of drink in you first though, it'll make it all easier.

I wonder what the champ champ is thankful for

>reminder that Mcmanlet wouldnt last 5 minutes in boxing and that the only reason he's a two weightclass belt holder is because dana white is compulsive liar he said that he would strip him of the featherweight belt if he didnt defend against aldo after diaz 2 and the absolute state of boxing in the ufc is totally pathetic

Amanda bless.

Consider suicide.

MMA > Boxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LNqI2TXizo

Rico's getting heem'd.

Love you brother. Happy thanksgiving.

Except there is no boxing in the UFC actually, only mma fighting, you retarded fucking faggot.

you cant heem your other dad?

the only things that are annoying about coner are his fans and the fact that he picks his opponents

every true fightfan appreciates the perfomance he puts on

What fights are you thankful for, /heem/?

I'm thankful for Lawler vs McDonald II, because it got my dad to watch UFC events with me and it's something we share and look forward to together.

I trained at a gym rico owns for a while, actually met him

ama

>he picks his opponents
How?

He had clear set goals from the moment he joined the UFC and he did everything to get them. He gets special treatment because unlike other fighters he's part of 3 of the top 5 selling UFC events ever. Also worthy of note he's both #1 and #2 in said top selling events.

I don't get how he still has nay sayers today.

Bisking/Rockhold

Just got back from Muay Thai

Could barely strike properly because I was lifting the day before and hit up my arms quite hard, biceps felt powerless after a while of striking and holding pads

Coach told me I need to keep my guard up more and protect my chin especially when striking and kicking

My thigh got absolutely erased by the little scumbag I was sparring with who hit me directly on the same spot in low kicks with cardboard thin pads and then kicked me in the same spot in sparring, should of seen it coming

How was your day?

Does Platinum know about us?

calls out mendes aldo, nothing about frankie just fights those 2

doesnt defend belt instead goes up LW for 3 whole fights. Wanted rda, got him, wanted nate, got him

Now you can bet he wont fight kebab or cuckuy but instead will rematch aldo

please stop

I always watched fights with my old man before he passed away. Now I watch them with my little brother.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT IS ALL OVER

I bought a new hoodie today
it was navy, really dark navy
It was on sale was 20 pounds I got it for 8!

I got it in a medium, usually I buy everything at least a large cause I like things baggy but lets be honest, oversized things do look a bit autistic

>with my old man

now you've gone and done it

you are the cuck of heem

Who can stop them? Keep in mind Ronaldo is training soccer with McGregor now and Badr has a great steroid cycle now.

Not being in jail like Lexplorer

UFC making retarded decisions like denying number one contenders shots at the title and making sponsor deals that shit on their fighters

>the dog ate my gameplan

hmmmm

Good days gentle friends, my name is C'onheur Goobertus. I would hereby reinstate that in fact I am completely not ducking one or several mixed marshall artistès from either The Featherweight Liga or the muslim parts of Sowjet Union. For further inquerisiations on behalf of the Irish Republic, please call 1-800-ARMTEM.

Is your companion and future four time weight champ Artemis being racially profiled by Dillon danis? Sorry I couldn't ring in, my landlines down

Miesha bless

Rate the training from 1 to 10

>Conor picked who the champs were

coner a chiken he duk me, dana white protect his son, i twenty four and o dis chiken tap to nate diaz

Should Chris Weidman be required to rock a Don Frye/Dan Severn mustache?

How big is his dick?

Holy shit you're all a bunch of sad saps. "What fights are you grateful for", "what is Schaub doing right now, I hope he's happy". While you are eating turkey tonight I'll be at the gym. While you're stuffing your face stuffing and turkey I'll be at the gym training. Alone. I got a key to the place and I go in and out whenever I want. And I want to go tonight. Sitting down with family? I haven't seen my family in two years. But they're just like you. Sitting around, watching a bunch of barbarians in helmets clash with one another in a kids game. And I do all this in prep for my fourth professional fight. I know I could heem each and every one of you. That is a much more satisfying than any generic corn syrup enhanced cranberries sauce. So while you're relaxing I'm working. Whatever it takes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>that dude was right about Conor, he comes back heavy since the baby.
>wants to fight at welterweight
>knocks out Woodley, gets the belt
>gets cocky, decides he wants the Diaz trilogy WW
>Nate wins, is now the WW champ

cap this

>Instead of strengthening family bonds over good food I'm in the gym focusing on my amateur MMA career that will shortly fizzle out, leaving me a failure in my core pursuit for the past several years. With no meaning to my life, and no support system of family and friends, I will surely take my own life. Until then I will shitpost on a Somalian coloring book messageboard.

Platinum Bless

I saw Brendan Schaub at an adult book store in Venice Beach yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen man-on-man dvds in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the dvds and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around, looked at my cock and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each one and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What the fuck?

>we didn't get Nick WW champ and Nate LW champ at the same time

Why are all Koreans in MMA judo guys?

Taekwondo is their national martial art but I've never heard of a Korean MMA fighter whose base was in taekwondo. It's not like kung fu where no one uses it in MMA. American fighters fucking love taekwondo for some reason.

newfag

You can't heem your wife's boyfriend though.

/Heem/,I'm a 170cm manlet,whats the ideal weight division for me?

Artem

be very careful

What the fuck is with this gay shit? Can this stupid T-Rex do something without his ginger sugar daddy? He's a disgrace to be rooskie.

youtu.be/y-aCcl08-6k

dude why are you so jealous

Jealous of gooby butt-clapping? C'mon, burger.

They're just bros m8, relax.

Bantamweight.

Have fun trying to hit Dom Cruz

>Conor carried him around
Top fucking kek
>lives with Conor
>Conor takes care of him by giving him an allowance, insurance, and gas money
>Conor drives Artem to practice (school) every morning
>Conor has Artem mow the lawn for allowance
>Dad helped son get into the UFC
BASED

It's kind of weird and pathetic but you have to admit it's working for him. Whole arena was cheering for him and he's might get a chance to make some decent money soon. Not bad for a shit fighter.

Loyalty.

Weight divisions are a meme. Fight open weight or play soccer.

guy in the green seems like a bitch

I just started coming to this thread from /mlb/ and came here for the McGregor fight. Is this all a joke? I mean honestly you guys go on about Joe Rogan who isn't even a fighter. He's a commentator. Some stupid podcasts with some comedian and Schaub (Is he a gay rights activist?). An MMA journalist people dislike for whatever reason. When you watch a game no one talks about Joe Buck. No one in /NFL/ does that. Then you go on about their personalities and diets and how you are stronger and tougher than them. Posters threatening other posters with assault. Why you should be on whoever's team and how you aren't invited because there aren't any invitations. Now I see people discussing which ring girls are hotter. It's bizarre.

Dat Irish right hand
>youtu.be/fNKViFp4UwU

Artem knows his place and he's milking Conrad for all his worth.

He's a shitty fighter with no real future in the UFC. If he wasn't Conor's friend he would've been cut a long time ago.

>outboxes Cerrone
>wins the close quarters battle
>this is working really well
>backs up and lets Cerrone tee off on him and never closes distance after the first round

Eddie "gameplan is for weak man" Alvarez

>Artem is a shitty fighter
You're a dummy

This pic is Shaubnoxious :^)

imgur.com/bK2HvnY

>flawless technique here Mike

> drinking alcohol

Goofs

ngl that is gay af, the way when he hugged him he wrapped his legs around him and then conor tapped his arse, wtf.
Still playing touch butt I see

Sprawl level: CM Punk

I can't wait til we learn kimuras in my judo class. We learnt armbar last week and I didn't really like it but kimuras have always made me want to learn grappling

>there is no boxing in the UFC actually, only mma fighting
hello 13 year old 196er

timsylviamma1
@jenspulver and friends
instagram.com/p/BNNjfTajXf9V3x5AP8-SrAtNFP5rmB_OzC3ycU0/

>This account is private

Not keen on having to sign up to twitter and instagram and whatever the fuck else just to keep up to date (even with old leg-ends)

Going to go smash that turkey boys

Be careful

What does SBG stand for?

SUCC
BIG
GUYS

Straight blast gym

Most of them post their Instagram updates to Twitter as well, in a non-private manner
So you can keep up with the ledges even without a sign up
twitter.com/timsylviamma/with_replies

Sexy
Boys
Go at it

POPS

no mma vivisection?

the volkov decision was such a fucking robbery

Shout, Butt, Ground

named after their game plan

mousasi vs kennedy UFC 206?

Moose is taking a bit of time off lad, that ain't happening.