You guys are fucking with me right?

I listened to the whole thing it's kinda annoying ... Apparently one your alls favorite tracks is humble . I turn it on it's like
>shut up bitch be humble shut up bitch be humble

Fucking really? This is some of the stupidest fucking shit I've ever heard the story in the beginning is something a preschooler would make up
>yadda yadda yadda walking down the street and uhm something else and guess what?
>She died!

......................ur 2 dumbt 2 git it......................

Humble is just a fun ironic banger, and you got the content of the intro track wrong.
Clearly you're baiting but idrc

He dies not the girl. She shoots him. Look at the lyrics on the web.

>your alls

Literally "jokes on them I was just pretending to be retarded"

>shut up bitch be humble shut up bitch be humble
Imagine what would happen if a white artist released a song with these lyrics.

Nothing

lol

Wow, popular music isn't meaningful and original, but it's sterile and vapid? What a concept! Stop taking Sup Forums seriously and add more words to filter list.

this

>your alls
>calls Kendrick stupid

t. Linkin Park fan

Yes, that's right, literally nothing. They would be passed off as a bit of a joke and then dismissed, and you would only see it in some cringy homemade youtube music video.

But since Kendrick is a coal black nog, record executives picked him out to say this cringy shit, and now he's considered very cool in an unironic way.

Stop this racial self loathing, kid

In this case it is your alls not you're alls because it's possessive not "you are alls"

Dumbasses

You're fucking retarded. English may not be your main language but at least work on it.

>She died!
That's literally not what happened, I guess if the lyrics are pre-schooler-tier, your comprehension is that of a 3 year old.

She died the narrator

It's nigger music. You have to ironically enjoy it or pretend to like it because it is so laughably bad that no one would take it seriously

weak bait

I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as everyone else did. I think it is a good album. I also think it is Kendrick's worst album.

2/10 made me reply

>Literally "jokes on them I was just pretending to be retarded"
He actually mentions the themes in humble in pride "See, in a perfect world, I'll choose faith over riches
I'll choose work over bitches, I'll make schools out of prison" ironically leading into the next song

his weakest album. his most unconsistent work. loyalty and god have to be his worst songs. even some of the best songs are ruined (fear by its horrible hook for example). loyalty and god probably are his worst songs to date. and the piano sample on humble is cringey

>...
fuck off

This might be more your tempo

op it's shit you're right. i haven't even listened to it and know that's it's shit because of the amount of people defending it. they wouldn't be defending it if it was, also no one would be saying it's shit.

doesn't matter though kendrick has been a sell out since tpab

It's like a possessive plural form based on your all's and y'all's

Oh so it's based on two phrases that also make no grammatical sense

i came here just to post this

>doesn't matter though kendrick has been a sell out since tpab
>Untiteled Unmastered
What do you mean by sellout?

you did well, thank

>fun ironic banger
>idrc
Summer is here.