Women are way better than men. You can deny it all you want...

Women are way better than men. You can deny it all you want, but there's a reason most men give them whatever they want and bend to their whims.

As much as you want to fight it, you all know it's true, if men weren't essential to the reproduction process they would be pointless.

Nice bait cunt

Nice argument, faggot

Woman are created for cock, their main purpose here is to satisfy men.

This. Men create while women take. Only when the women have security and comfort do they begin demanding the same treatment as men. Of course what they're really after are the same rewards without the same responsibilities.

Pictured, a woman and her responsibilities.

You sir, have said it best in the least amount of time, I have ever seen in 30 years

But you can't specify what exactly you mean by this because you just can't except that women are better than men.

IF you can PROVE that men are better than I'll concede but you CAN'T.

Believe what you want, just understand, that you're wrong.

Again, pictured, a woman in her prime position.

Who created the security and comfort you currently enjoy? Men or women?

but you have still said, NOTHING with a bunch of words. It's fine to be insecure but at least know it

Yea nah, you've done nothing to change my mind.

Men are more rational, stronger, and better at cooperating to achieve goals.

Women are petty, emotional creatures that subsist by leeching off of men.

Women, but men pay for it

The only thing women can do that men can't is bleed once a month and give birth. Men are extremely good at killing. Thus we have the gender norms we have today. One produces humans for society and the other kills the enemies of society. Simple.

Women wouldn't be on a pedestal if they weren't the ones giving birth.

men, men create houses and fences and weapons

All society was basically built by men. Women just produce more men, how can your possibly think they could survive even a say with no men?

Explain to me in detail how women were responsible. I want to see your logic.

Blatant lie. Men created AND pay for it.

men are more intelligent and happier and earn more
on average