Me my best friend and his gf were high as fuck in his room

Me my best friend and his gf were high as fuck in his room

At first we starting joking around with her sucking his dick.in front of me... she did under the covers and they fucked too under the covers...

Then he was like let's go beyond that and he asked me if it was ok (im a 20 year old virgin so i said yes)

They started fucking fully nude in front of me, in various positions and his gf after that just went to sleep naked, with covers so i had the perfect views

I didnt take any pics doe..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5D-9X3ooFvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I didn't take any pics doe...
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Ive seen some of her panties in the washing room, does b want pics?

Nah

Did you at least fap?

That's really pathetic dude, don't you have a shed of dignity? They will be making fun of you for eternity now.

>my friend fucked his gf in front of me I don't have any pics of the incident or the girl but hey want a pic of random panties?

Fuck off

No.. was way too high to even move

Your friend literally played out a cuck fantasy but with you as the cuck, how pathetic are you to get to this point in your life?

I dont even know why it happened in the first place

Basically so down

You could watch me pound my girl while you sit there quietly.

Well idk

>yes please

You want to taste her after I'm done?

Her and you

ew wtf man is that a vagina or a shotgun wound?

Good boy. Make sure you clean us both up.

It's a vagina.

OP they were waiting for you to join in dumbass

i can totally understand you for fucking her ass only.

I would make fuck with my gf from age 16-18 in front of my friends. One time we met a girl- friend of a friend, first time we were in her basement and her parents were upstairs. She went out of the room for a moment and when she came back we were sat on the couch nude. One time in a small moving car in the back seat we were fucking, with a friend sitting back there. He just up and put his hand on her breast and she got seriously mad but I was like "lol wut u expect?" Another time I threw a party. Everyone was drinking like adults and being chill except one guy who drank crazily and ended up spewing KFC chunks all over my parents' house. Anyway we went upstairs to fug on my parents' bed, leaving the party in the basement. Derp drunk dumbass came up, pushed open the door that was cracked, flopped down on the bed next to us and started masturbating. I picked my girl up legs-around-my-hips-style and just went on to finish in the spare bedroom.

>I would make fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5D-9X3ooFvo

>im a 20 year old virgin
yeah it shows

He asked her she said no

Yep.

kek

it didnt happen if no pics fag

Holy fuck, you're a cuck and you're not even in a relationship. Behold today's Omega!

B8 or huge faggot.

I did this a lot as a teen, gfs friends fucking next us while we were fucking.

Your story is mostly sad OP, since you're all alone, not even invited to treesome is LAME

My friend made me put my cellphone far away from me

He wanted to

OP is literally a cuck faggot

Ya prolly