Okay Sup Forums so paki pooskins keep calling my house so I whistle down the phone to hurt their ears but I'm looking...

Okay Sup Forums so paki pooskins keep calling my house so I whistle down the phone to hurt their ears but I'm looking for music while I can play from my ipod which will also hurt their ears. Any suggestions?

I have these so far

youtube.com/watch?v=_9lP1mQT7pM

youtube.com/watch?v=j-iuIArton4

youtube.com/watch?v=QBP8imm03Mo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
youtube.com/watch?v=ksWKmF43AqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for pakipooskin help

Bump

Mourning Glory by Ween

Sympathy for the devil, after a few of those wooh's they're gonna be playing marco polo in the suicide nets.

Excellent! Thanks

Search for songs that are like offensive to Pakistanis? if there are any...

we Indian just want to give you great customer service. Why you want to hurt our ears?

This my nigga right here.
Nature is just as part of us as we are to it.

Do you get mostly men or women that call you?

men with lines like "Hellosah Mine name ees adam" and you think "noooo you're not colled adam. Juphindur, yes but not adam"

I always get the women scammers.

fucking annoying aint it?

I play a game I play along with them suck them in and when it gets time for me to give them money or whatever, I very politely ask them their name and if I could ask them a question "I know it's a strange question to ask you but how many men have had sex with you pussy?" Their responses always brighten my day :)

hahaha brilliant

I actually got 2 of them to tell me the number, both said they were virgins, One got angry and said "not even one" then hung up but the other one got really turned on and wanted to talk about sex and why I was asking she even gave me her real name and her facebook.

I've had the scammer who tells you your computers broken and you need to install software and pay for it. I got right to the end and when he asked for my details I said "Mr Paki Cunt" and as he shouted abuse I called him an inbred goatfucker

>play this down phone
>turn call centre into a rave

youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk

She also rang me every day for a week on company time to talk personal stuff, but she was a crazy christian so I confronted her and said if you're such a good girl why are you working for a scam company? She would not admit she was a scammer even after I sent her information from my fake facebook account for her to see what she was selling was bullshit. She stopped calling of messaging me after that.

Bumping for ruining a pakis hearing

youtube.com/watch?v=ksWKmF43AqM

excellent