pastebin.com/1dJAMYFf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop making early threads

woop woop

>rags

vocaroo.com/i/s0NBSBUJG3BN

fucking
excellent

Look! Actual hockey discussion within the first 10 posts!

>its a CBJ shitpost

Assumed protected/exposed CBJ players. Make additions or corrections please. Add your team too. I'll repost this for a few threads or until media starts publishing good lists.

pastebin.com/1dJAMYFf

vaughn posting lost them that series

that sounds superstitious of you

just try to imagine there was life here before you started shitting up these thread grease

aren't you a little paranoid?

stop encouraging it you faggot

touche

who here is getting themselves a jersey?
sportchek has some really fucking good sales

Pulju will surpass McDavid to take the league lead in scoring in only 2 games.

Check em.

50% is pretty deadly

do they even ship stateside?

they look picked over as fuck

>wearing jerseys
No thanks I am not an enormous faggot

>laffs

>wearing another man's name on your back
KEK
C
U
C
K

I hope it will be so, I love the little heritage diseased.

until then, check deez nuts

no, but I live 10 minutes from the border.
I can also get it shipped to a friend if I need to.
Only issue is they don't offer customization.
It's a good selection. They got Winnipeg HC, Calgary Throwback, the new pittsburgh jerseys.
I mean, the Edmonton away jersey is only $45, and thats canadian dollar.

Finnish """"""""""""""""people"""" are fucking GAY

>tfw carey price is starting tonight

Une putain de feuille

.....dark connor

Someone please take Bishop

connor is like the luke skywalker of hockey

he's shit against shit teams, so >you'll win tonight

>Canes
>Shit

no

>best player is Victor "fucked your sister" Rask

Hopefully Wardo the cow can keep his hot streak

Thank you my oilersfriend

Why does he have such a squeaky nerd voice?

>12 points
>15 games
>Junior League
ahaahAHAHAHAAHAHAHAh WHAT THE FUCK?

tfw teddy bear toss soon

>Zdeno out
>playing away

what could possibly go wrong for the Senators, am I right?

>a fucking helmet

Nothing. They're playing against the team that they cucked out of a playoffs spot two years in a row

did u know theres a v in the logo

>Canes on a streak
>The Canadiens lost by ten goals to some team from Ohio

there's no way the Canes will lose tonight, am I right?

ruins suck, tuukka has just played out of his mind most of the year. we've always been goalie babbies even when we won the cup

'we' ;)

pastrnak is back tonight and carlo has been playing the role as number 2 d, he is slotted on the top pair and will prob be the number 1 d in toi tonight. 2 good young players to watch, at least.

i dont get the hate on the logo. its a bit colorless but it looks good. the name on the other hand is beyond shit

shut up, I bet on the upset

they're better than people think. the shitters on the backend have been much, much better this year, but chara has been really good this year and so losing him really effects the D a lot more than it would have last year. schaller has been good in replacing vatrano in the top 9. buffalel goofed letting him go. one of those college kids that's a late bloomer. czarnik has been good too but that was expected.

they're better than last year by a fair margin but they're still a mediocre team missing a top six winger and a top 4 d. like i said, rask has been great. only price and the le big goalie in minny have been individually better im.o

Greece > Peru

mind = blown

O.O
can't. un. see.

I couldn't decide whether to place it on Senators or Bruins since they are so damn close in standings and numbers. So I picked the odd choice.

Isn't the past tense of "to bet", bet?

tibet

literally shit

I'm sure wennberg signed a nmc on his latest contract and Atkinson is going no where I'd like to see Big Mac do something with the rest of his career

happy beansgiving /hoc/

sup squidmeister

Isn't Wennberg still on his entry-level contract?

>assist baby to Connor macdaved
>assist baby to an assist baby
>mad at Pierre luc Dubois
Pulju is a bigger bust than Jake bean

Yes, he got a nmc in it he's so fucking good

howdy

Damn, didn't even know you could do that tbf

ey, are you like, a hoser or what? take off!

Entry levels almost always contain an rookie nmc where the player can't leave until their contract is given in either a trade or until it ends
This is his last year I'm sure he's going to sign again with another nmc

Okay, cool. Thanks for the info my friend!

Pay denbts

based

ok hoser

how long until the knights are a dynasty?

going to timmies, anyone want anything?

raspberry lemonade thing and a croissant

Mocha iced capp. Thanks

a sandwich and coffee please, ey? Warm sandwich too.

a dunkaccino

Will the Knights be able to draft the next Auston Matthews or will they have to settle for another Patrik Laine?

nolan patrick is really good

A gf please, do they have those?

Patrick Nolan

BRAVO NOLAN

fantastic post

funny black guy voice; Bruh

no but u could u just get a qt bf and pretend he's a she

A horse cock

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey I jsut found that movie I was looking for, Les Boys, but I hope it's not in french.

do canadians have thanksgiving moose?

I could, but I don't want to :(

you get a good enough agent you can do anything.

I hope McElhinney gets to play some way other than Bob getting hurt. That guy has some serious talent that I'd really like to see put to use.

What's the consensus on Vegas? I like the logo.

post thankgsiving menes thanks

>Vegas Placeholders

Hopefully he never has to play OT again

Tim Hortons is shit coffee, shit food, and shit people work there.

The logo is pretty cool, but the name is terrible. Why the NHL banned anything at all gambling related is beside me, gambling isn't even illegal in Canada (the true free nation) and the "Las Vegas Aces", or basically anything that would take me less than 5 minutes to think of would be better. Hell even just the "las vegas knights" would be better than golden knights, they have the money to buy the name from London if thats a sticking point.

tfw your friends are memeing about poopoopeepeeinajarvi's during lunch and they say dumb shit like "pillowparty" and "princesspony"

fucking unfunny bottom memers

that's a little upsetting. just make sure they know he's a nice kid that worked really hard to get where he is and it's juvenile to poke fun at how his name is said. that sounds really backwards, especially for a city with as integral an asian community as vancouver. it might seem kinda lame, but it's really important to support public figures like jesse that represent your community.

Reminder

>implying you even have any friends.

stop hanging with redditors oyu fucking gook

do u?

logo looks like something out of EA's team creator in most of their sport franchises. "Golden" wasn't needed either. "Knights" by itself is better.

They shouldn't even have a traditional logo. Instead, they should make a sick coat of arms type "logo" and design their uniforms to look like knights, with the helmet/visors resembling the buckets knights wore. They could even have a hockey stick manufacturer design sticks that are named after types of knight weapons. Go all out meme.