Celebrity thread

Celebrity thread.

Hello and welcome, kiddies.

Lonely beta fag thread

You'll fit right in!

post some hot chicks then. lol

whiny bitch thread, lol

who's got a pic of jennifer connely? she's way prettier than any of these low fucking totem pole never was bitches.

No Gay stuff girls.

Here's a classic.

like this

Really feeling her lately

That's obviously a guy.

Underrated

oh hell fucking yes.

but in my opinion, she was never prettier than in that damn movie, you know the one. her and leto and the wayans brother, there are so many of them i can't keep them straight. they were heroin dealers, you know the one. god she was so fucking beautiful in that

Guess I am a faggot then

>TLDR
Responding to me in emojis next time.

Best thing out that shit family

I wonder what her bathwater would taste like. It'd probably give me a stiffy, if I'm being completely open and honest about it.

my god, you couldn't take the time to read that? our society is truly fucked. you probably can't take the time to read this either then.

>Posting a real women

>my god
Stop reading there. I'm an atheist, and so I'd really appreciate it if you were more considerate when responding to me.

Hey wait, that's not Taylor Swift.

her bathwater would taste like veal marsala and merlot with a side of linguini and a bullshit story by the old guy that runs the place. that's what JC's bathwater would taste like. in other words, heaven

ah damn, i forgot about Bex. wow, just wow. if Connely had any competition, it would be Bex

>with a side of linguini
You saw Ratatouille too?

you guys don't get it. generic cut and paste girls when we are talking about Connelly and Beckinsale.

Truly is

Chunky Connelly.

no, i ate at Vincinzo's in Charleston a lot of times. i've even got a couple of Tshirts from there. i almost cried when they went out of business.

Wew

>Young hot as fuck Connelly

fixed that for you

Love it when women are out in the chilly air

Enter

Roommate just went to class. Time to fap and smell her some of her used panties

Kek

Kates a women , Taylors common blonde trash I have slept with better

Kates a milf. Her daughter may look funny, but she has a rocking body

Amazing tastes user

Some user once called her an ugly beaner. I was like, whaat the fuq?

Nice quads.

Also more Kendall.

checked.

Shes perfect

That user is what we call a fag

Yum

Poor mans Lexi Belle

We all know Selena is the one true goddess