Confessions thread. I'll start:

Confessions thread. I'll start:

I have been a fucking weird kid basically from the day that I was born. I always just felt sort of off, you know? I managed to "fake it till I make it" though, until primary school(5 yrs old), where I had my first memory of random sadism. I saw this (probably disabled) ginger girl and got the weirdest urge to start abusing her. I used to pull her hair, push her, kick her and punch her and make her cry and man it just gave me this weird fuzzy feeling inside. I liked it. For some reason I never got caught. Other than that, fairly normal early childhood. Was a bit of a troublemaker. but other than that an average, slightly weird kid. Around the age of 9, I started getting really into "science". cont...

"Science" basically involved catching various insects and torturing them. I had a chemistry set and I used to put them into various chemical reactions from baking soda vials to bleach and hydrochloric acid (it was fucking weak as shit, like I said it was a kids chemistry set). I also used to fill test tubes with boiling or cold water and seal insects in them and watch them slowly drown. Plus your average setting shit on fire and burning insects alive and shit. I also used to wet the bed a lot, up until about age 12 was the last time I wet it (if I recall correctly.) Fast forward to secondary school, I got into a decent one, but it was like 6 miles cycling a day to get there and I was a bit of an outcast in the village it was in. For this reason, and my social retardation, I was bullied. A lot. I was also super into anime and warhammer, but that I think was a result of being bullied, I needed an escape. I got into like 4 fights in the space of six months, made loads of trouble in class and had to go to some super nice counsellor dude who believed in me.

One of the fights I was in was with some faggot kid who got pissed at me. It was a bit of a pussy fight at first, be dodging his weak ass punches and kicks (I was a tiny weakling but speedy as fuck) and eventually me kicking him hard in the stomach. He threw up and fell to the floor, and man, it felt good to win and dominate others. I left that school shortly after and went to another one closer to home. Here I made my biggest mistake, admitting I was Jewish in a school full of fucking idiot children. I got bullied because of that too, but never told anyone because I'm a retard. There was this one kid who picked on me the most though, and eventually I fought back, but with words. Yeah, this was my iamverysmart phase. Anyway, he strangled me to the point that I nearly passed out in front of the entire class, the teacher didn't do fuck all and now I was labelled as the beta faggot who was easy to pick on. This kind of stuck, even after I began laying low and changed my social group. I got into like 3 minor fights the entire time I was at this school, probably slightly higher than the average though nothing abnormal for the school I was going to. Fast forward a few years and I have a gf. We date through GCSEs, through A-Levels and are still dating now (me 18 she 19.) Anyway, the sadism remains. I am a bit of a pussy at the moment though am changing slowly by working out and being more assertive, and the sadistic streak has manifested itself as torture, snuff and necrophilia fetishes. I fantasize about killing a lot, and keep making plans to beat the shit out of people or publicly humiliate them. I still torture insects occasionally as well.

The fuck is wrong with me. My parents are normal, was I just born a retard?

sorry for wall of text.

I can answer more questions if you guys want me to as well.

Recently me and my friend jumped a guy who owed him money as well, forgot that. I enjoyed it too. I'm trying not to come off as edgy here, I'm just trying to get this off my chest.

user, are you autistic?

no fucking clue, mate.
probably not.

Just fullfill your dreams.

what do you mean?

Your dreams. Fulfill them.

Fullfill them, user.

Anyone else gonna post confessions?

We are now together in this. I shall gather both body bags and tools.

The other week one of my house mates left her panties in the bathroom.
I moved them slightly so I could see them.

Dunno why, that shit doesn't turn me on.

how would you personally go about it?

I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs.
You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped up body looks like curry to a drunk.
You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out, you could do that after of course, but you don't want to go sieving pig shit do you?
Ever seen the size of one of their molars?
They go through bone like it's butter.
You gotta have a few pigs though you need about sixteen they will go through a body that weighs two hundred pounds in about eight minutes that means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

Hence the expression greedy as a pig.

Your dreams
Need to be fulfilled
Fulfilling, your dreams must be

ebic meme xd
not bad not bad, seems a little passive to me. I'm more into stuff like beating them to a bloody pulp with a hammer or something along those lines

Also sue teacher for being anti-semantic

Is this from Justified user?

I once licked my younger brother's penis, and it haunts me to this day.

I knew it.
IHE is autistic weirdo

>jewish
>retard

pick one

love me some pork scratchings tbh

not but im not alex, sorry to disappoint.

shhh your secret's safe with me

I've been stuck with this for a while so I guess I could tell you in this thread. I have to confess that I really love Glenn Gould's piano playing. It's absolutely amazing.

I once shot a man in Reno.

Seems like the mission of this life of yours. Fight the urge to harm other beeings, good feelings are not a reason for others suffering. Fight your demon

>super normal boring kid
>not popular but not a virgin either just another brick in the wall
>remember seeing quiet Asian kid browsing body pillows on eBay in physics and thinking thank fuck I'm vanilla

story?

Just finished watching Deadwood and Justified, two amazing shows. Never thought I'd be this type of fag, but now feel empty. What do I watch while drinking myself to death?

>When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son, Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns.
>But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

ITT: faggot Jew thinks is special. Wins 1 fight out of many and tortures insects (like anyone gives a fuck about insects).

Here's a good one Jew:

Born and raised in Brazil. First memory of rocks and sand - I had been drowning on the beach and didn't know. I was 3.

At 7 I saw the barrel of a .38 roll on a dud. Would've been amusing, if it wasn't aimed at my head.

At 10 I saw my friend's hand become a stump of flesh. We had been experiencing dismantling small fireworks and assembling big ones. He made his trigger line short and had his hands wrapped on it when it went off.

At 12 I saw someone's jaw blown clean off. Favela gang warfare's favorite new toy was filling steel pipes with gun powder, then marbles and ball bearings, in a rustic shotgun style attack.

At 14 I learned: "if it whistles it's close. If it whizzes, thank Satan you're alive". How to measure bullet distance from your head.

At 15 I met a 42 year old woman who "raped me". I say "raped" because for an entire summer we had sex every other day, for hours on end. Best memory of my life and I'm 35.

No Jew you aren't weird. Just very quaint and quite typical.

>and the sadistic streak has manifested itself as torture, snuff and necrophilia fetishes. I fantasize about killing a lot, and keep making plans to beat the shit out of people or publicly humiliate them
completely normal up til this

kids play with killing stuff. especially insects and their bullies. if you are normal, you grow out of it.

you're going through puberty (yea you're late and a bit retarded, get over it). once you hit any kind of adult stage in your life you should be either naturally off all this shit or smart enough not to temper to these fetishes. such as, if you have a snuff or gore fetish, don't spend your days masturbating to this shit but figure out how to get rid of it or replace it with a normal fetish.

honestly you just seem a bit like a scrawny bullied faggot, your average angsty Sup Forums tard. most of these fucked up things are just you constantly being someone else's bitch.

Brazil sounds like a shit hole
Sorry user

Wait are you I Hate Everything? He has the same head if I'm not wrong

It is a shithole and the death rate classifies it as a war zone. Retarded right?

No worries though, I've no regrets and learned to become adaptable to anything.

Don't be sorry about the 42 milf though. I wish every 15 year old was as lucky as me.

Hes saying go ahead, shoot up the school. Go on a rampage and kill yourself.

No, no. You don't shoot it up, you burn it down. Down the the ground. The fire, you must feed her. She is your new love and she will never leave you as long as you feed her.

My confession is I have bought the frog/human head that is in this picture, still have it^^

Nope I'm not but even if I said yes you wouldn't believe me.
That at least makes me feel better.
Shit dude, sorry. That sounds super fucked up. Apart from the one-up cuntyness at the end I feel super sorry for you and hope you are living at least a decent life now. I can assume so since you have internet.