Why have I never seen this discussed on Sup Forums? It's an absolutely gorgeous album!

Why have I never seen this discussed on Sup Forums? It's an absolutely gorgeous album!

Because youre fucking blind. Delete this shit and stop making threads.

There knock yourself out pleb

it never blocked my path or raped my mother, who cares

listened to this on the beach as the moon rose last night it was perfect
>50-50 clown

>HEVAN ER LAS VEGUUUUSSS
what their native language??

Treasure is the patrician CT album

Because you joined yesterday apparently. If that's the case, you could just as easily say you've never seen a Loveless, Trout Mask Replica, ITAOTS or Marina and the Diamonds thread.

whats your favorite song from HoLV user?

This familia

Man everyone says this and I keep listening to Treasure hoping it's gonna make more sense but I still can't get into it
I dunno man

if u don't like darker/rougher sounds it isn't going to be for you

if you really vibe off of HoLV, you'll probably enjoy Blue Bell Knoll too

I like a lot of post-punk and I've tried to start listening to more gothic stuff like Sisters of Mercy and early Cure lately
Maybe I just need to approach it with a more open mind and not expect more dream pop

I've heard the first three from Blue Bell Knoll and I really dug them so I'll probably finish that today, thanks user

It's talked about all the fucking time. Check the archive, there are plenty of Cocteau Twins general threads.

Also this , and Blue Bell Knoll and Victoria Land.

>I like a lot of post-punk and I've tried to start listening to more gothic stuff like Sisters of Mercy and early Cure lately
most of those aren't rough sounding tbqh

Frou-Frou Foxes in Midsummer Fires desu. Of course I tend to default to the longest one anyway.

We are busy talking about a black dude who copy paste old uncopyright funk songs and do rythmical funny talk over beats

this album is second-tier Sup Forumscore; right there with Hounds of Love and Hot Rats

whats to discuss about this album?
everything is in gibberish and makes no sense but sounds good.

Great example of a generic pop album whose production tricks people into thinking it's much better than it actually is

(You)

this only applies to the gutless whole foods friendly "dream pop" this album inspired

It is true.

An user mentioned Hounds of Love by Kate Bush. Now that is an example of actually well-written pop music that isn't all about the production.

cherry-coloured funk, perfect opener for the album, absolutely sublime