Guise did Jewbacca from Star Wars have a normal human shlong or that red-rocket canine doggo-dong or some othet tackle?

Guise did Jewbacca from Star Wars have a normal human shlong or that red-rocket canine doggo-dong or some othet tackle?
George Lucas takes too long to respond to my email.

This is a damn good question.

Can some StarWars expert/perv point us to any sources?

Bump. I want some answers.

interesting thought

I'm thinking he's got a gigantic lipstick going on. He really doesn't have any other human characteristics.

You mean like picrel? That'd be highly unpractical for being if such stature. Mayhaps it resembles more closely that of a horse?

Yeah, I guess you're right. Especially if wookiedls fuck like humans.

Kudos for chewie x chewie action. May we see it in the next installment of the series.

I think it's a bbc after he takes off his furry suit. Yes, the wookies and ewoks were a furry dog whistle.

How do you know??

Prefer my furries more androgynous, but yeah, back in the day that could've been the bees knees. Can't imagine anyone rubbing one out to big ol' Chewie tho.

Dude, did you see any toilets in star wars? Of course not, because in that far away galaxy, no one ever poops or pees. The only people who ever have sex in that universe are padme and anikan. So they are the only ones in that whole universe with functional genitalia! (Ok, I guess Han and Leia must have to) But everyone else was cloned.

So why would you assume cheque has junk? He was obviously neutered before being allowed off-planet without a leash. It's why he's so even-tempered.

Mere handful of years before battle of Yavin
>Still castrating instead of neurostims
Do you even technology you killjoy?

I like to believe he has some space age red-rocket. Like its a mix of a argentine lake duck, flatworms, and a echidna. Like the wookies are both male and female and they have penis battles to try and be the male when they mate. Thats just my thoughts about it.

Okay so lets apply some logic here. The animal Chewie most looks like on earth is an oversized Yorkshire Terrier (pic related). They have a two inch dog type dong with knot. Chewie is 7 feet tall and a Yorkshire Terriers height is around 9 inches. This makes Chewie 9.3 times the size of a Yorkshire Terriers and therefore he's packing an 18.6 inch monster dog shlong. Look out ladies he'll have you screaming like a Wookie!

Pretty sure I know op

Probably red rocket. Email with time stamp or it didn't happen.

Chewie is played by a white guy that looks like an old rocker or hippy.

OP here thank youvall for contribution. Can we summarize ou hypotheses?

Wookies are avid light saber duelists.

See
Which is backed up by Hitlers dubs.