What's wrong with building a wall for a border we already have?

What's wrong with building a wall for a border we already have?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/27/trump-administration-to-revive-yucca-mountain-nuclear-waste-plan.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7q3ofdJRKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's not going to work and it's a waste of money

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/27/trump-administration-to-revive-yucca-mountain-nuclear-waste-plan.html

Drain the swamp, fill the mountain!

Because there's already a wall?

Waste of tax payers money.

>Physical barrier with patrol trench, armed guards, cameras, and wall buried underground
>Not going to work

You got some illegal relatives or something?

Easy, it's a waste of time and money. (and the fact that most Illegal Immigrants come from plane, makes it even more a waste of time.)

>Already a wall

Nah, wasted dubs, I lived in Germany. They have entire museum's built around how the wall just didn't work to keep people from crossing. It was a symbol of oppression

It's a sign of weakness, fear, and the willingness to blame your problems on someone else. Other than those things, nothing at all.

Well, lets see

We already have all those things and they still get through

This whole wall thing may beef up the security, but I don't think you understand how big the border is and how clever these bean jumpers can be

I'm telling you man, it's just not going to be cost effective

You fucking retarded or something?

Yeah. You are.

Cost to tax payer will be less than $10

You can dig under it like they've been doing for years or just climb it...

10k illegal crossings every year that we know about. That's not including the ones we don't. So yes it will work.

Well, that'll be effective towards illegals that can have migraines

Only a fence in some areas.

No that would be Obamacare

Good luck digging under. You haven't seen the underground part of the wall?

It won't work and it's a tremendous waste of taxpayers money.

If the trumpers want a wall so much why dont they just get 7 or 8 of his biggest fans to lay down on the border. Job done.

The Berlin Wall worked.

Lol. Tell us about it

40% still cross the border on foot

A. It's communism. They're going to be forcing Americans who don't want to pay for it. What is that if not communism?

B. They'll have to use eminent domain to take all of the land from private landowners. Right wingers CLAIM to be extremely opposed to the federal government using eminent domain to take private land. Hypocrites.

Nigga can build a cage around America I wouldn't give a shit. No president has impressed me or screwed me over in any way. I'm "Hispanic" but my family has been her for generations legally so this doesn't concern me one bit. All illegals do shit work that no one wants to do anyway. I have a high paying job at a nice chemical facility in an air conditioned office watching the wetbacks work outside. My dad is Mexican and owns 2 business and has never cried about so called "racism" everyone knows what kind of immigrants we want out of our country and if the person is legal and hasn't done anything wrong like rape or any other crime the. They have nothing to worry about. Being legal is a good living.

Havent heard or seen it. How about just dig under the underground part of it, kek.

>planes

Hey everybody remember when bill clinton got a standing ovation for saying he would build a wall? I do
Or hillary saying she wanted it to?
Its inevitable no other politician had the nuts to go through with it because now the left acts like they never wanted that.
And if you are dumb enough to think trump can't work a trade deal with mexico where they don't pay for it then i feel sorry for you.

You keep telling yourself that, Trumpist

And paying for college through taxes will cost even less, so why aren't you advocating for that?

$10x324m is still a lot of money that can be used for something better like possibly putting it towards better immigration reform to get these illegals legal and produce more to the economy

Do you know how soil works?
Didn't think so

Problem is, creating a wall that covers the entire length of the border is geographically impossible due to the landscape.

sad your country got given to all the snackbar goatfuckin mudslimes, but the berlin wall worked just fine until it was taken down. walls work

Yea, sure. Years later, the waste of space, money, cement and rebar will be removed.

/thread

So obamacare is communism? Taxes are communism?

Except this one will make no difference whatsoever, except all the money US citizens will have to give up in taxes to pay for it.

You faggots don't know how resilient mexicans are.

As a Mexican i say: Nothing, knock yourselves out.
If my pres was trying to pull that shit here with my tax money i'd probably revolt.
Just my 2 pesos.

It worked at keeping people in because the machine guns that would mow anyone down trying to leave.

Walls don't work. Put the Kool aid down friend.

Wtf are u talking about? They have been digging tunnels for years, they will come up with a method im sure to keep soil from collapsing.

You don't understand how big this wall is

Not even planes

the only problem america has is that we let too many 3rd world retards in. this country was best when it was white, and EVERYONE knows that

explain how other immigrants besides mexico cross the border.

Lol how? What is this method?
You are so smart so lets hear it.

I would have thought you'd have taken elementary school American history by now.

Guess not kid. Let us know when you hit 5th grade.

not even satelites

Lol well we all know you aren't mexican but if its their tax money who will pay for the wall funny you say that

Planes. Like most already use.
Now run along little autist.

>what are planes
wew lads
also: as soon as there's a wall, all those people travelling between mexiko and the usa are just going to stay in, in fear that they won't be able to come back

Trump has already gone back on getting Mexico to pay for it, since it was a baseless promise to begin with (like 99% of his promises).

It won't happen. Shumer and the democrats are going after this next. Every piece of legislation from this administration is 100% driven by bigotry, hatred and fear of people who are different than them.

Not even other planets will get though

how retarded can you be to deny something that is not even that hard to understand. I'm mexican too

it is a fact that if the wall is built, it will be paid by the increased taxes of mexican products (see: that does not affect the selling of those products)

You're a special kind of stupid.

But then the wall is effective is what you are saying. Right?
So their only option is to fly after a wall. Wow thank you sir have a good day.
/thread

Because fear is a great motivator when you need to sell a line of bullshit

this

Try again ? Maybe form a coherent sentence this time.

Wow u retard acutally believe mexico are the only immigrants?

well this is Sup Forums i guess

Are you not literate? Christ. A wall won't stop them from doing what they're already doing?
Hurr Mexicans are flying in and staying? Better build a wall!

Thats you. That's how stupid you sound.

Embargo on mexican goods until they agree.
Boom problem solved.
Mexico would go bankrupt in less than six months if they didn't have US purchasing their products.

I see notting wrong keeping illegals out of country that is going shit because of illegals.

>keeping illegals out of country that is going shit because of illegals.

Sure, keep telling yourself that

Don't buy produce at your local supermarket any more btw

You know how carribien immigrants come in?

>from puerto rico
you know how asian immigrants come in?
>with boats to cali/canada
>you know what are tourist/school visas?
>just stay and hide

Fuck you people are stupid as shit

Hahahahaha.. You're so cute.

Kek... Try again

And you'd be paying $50 for a vegetable. I know Trump supporters lack any form of critical thinking skills, but Jesus at least try to not believe everything fox news tells you.

Um. Tunnels. Gulf of Mexico. Pacific ocean.

Most of them that go in illegally enter normally through the gate.

A wall won't do shit.

Hey faggots, you realize it's mostly Central Americans coming in? Mexico is the one that needs a wall on their southern border.

As if cracking down on planes coming in would be hard.

I dont give a fuck what i have to pay for a week. Then everything goes back to normal when mexico crumbles at trumps feet.

yes, it was very effective at improving Soviet popularity in the west, and was not at all seen by anyone as a symbol of oppression.

The thousands of people who survived crossing the wall tell fond stories of how huge and great the wall was. The most beautful wall they ever had the pleasure to tunnel under

I hope Trump's wall will be twice as big and twice as beautiful

You really don't understand what's going on at all, do you? It might be time to stop making a fool of yourself, friend.

Thats illegal and violates the U.N treaties

try again

accepting borders is wrong

Naw man, China already replaced you in those terms.

Everybody wants our delicious avocados and mangos.

>ppl forget the ends of the border is water

Tunnels have been proven impossible with the underground part of the wall. Lurk more.

Self hating fag that wants to watch the world burn...because broke.

Yeah i'm sure all the American corporations that depend on mexican exports would bend over backwards going bankrupt for Trump too.

Come on dude, stop being retarded.

nothing, lib tards argue against common sense every day

You dense motherfucker.

Undocumented people try to pass the wall.
If you shoot at them you are killing people without a trial, wich is ilegal even in your country.

If you lock them in jail, no country will recognize them as they are undocumented, so can't send them to their country.

There are similar walls around the world, they just dont work.

Also, the sea, ilegal airplanes... submarines... your country spend 30 years triying to stop drugs from the same countries... and fail.

Why are Americans so lazy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7q3ofdJRKc

You're not a bright man are you... Is the Kool aid at least good?

Central americans are going to mexico to get to the US, not to stay in mexico.

libtards mean libertarians or liberals?

/thread
They can make a wall that floats on water, but then they could just swim under it just like digging under a wall on land. Kek.

And this is a clear example of what Trump supporters actually believe.

There will be a civil war on your country soon, an you probably won't survive lol

"I dont understand how the business world works."
There fixed that for you guys

Did you graduate from the Trump university bro?

(You)

Of course an intelligent answer gets no responses.

There are literally thousands of kilometers on the border with Mountains.
The tunnels are on the mountains, not the ground, newfriend.

Here is another paid shill. Making zero valid points. Call me dense next. I like that one.

>when you have no argument and everyone's logic is disproving the retardation you've been fed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIBTARD CUCK!

>Wew...thought I was going to lose the argument and look autistic.

I will.
And the wall is coming.